The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anyone doing the AQA Chemistry Unit 1 exam on the 10th? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:frown: lucky physics exam on a monday and out last exam aswell, its actually gonna be solid to prepare for xD
Reply 5483
Original post by Elm Tree
That's the last time I go Library with friends... Was there for around 6 hours and only done 3 pages of work :facepalm:

Haha..reminds me of the time I used to do that. Was never a productive few hours.
Reply 5484
Original post by JustaDreamer
I have American West for AQA :redface:

Not the same one then, as mine was on OCR haha.
Original post by Chris_Williams
Dude it's ASOIAF NOT ASOFAI

Posted from TSR Mobile

god damnit my brain I know that :colonhash:
Anyone doing summer study for a head-start to A levels?? Im revising for maths and further maths (edexcel), phyiscs (OCR A) and French (edexcel). Ive just finished doing AS exams for maths,physics and french. So they shouldn't be too hard for self-study over the holidays. Should I attempt further maths or leave it to September? Anyone doing these subjects with the examboards - would be great to know some of you guys :smile:
Reply 5487
Original post by Infinity_4652
Anyone doing summer study for a head-start to A levels?? Im revising for maths and further maths (edexcel), phyiscs (OCR A) and French (edexcel). Ive just finished doing AS exams for maths,physics and french. So they shouldn't be too hard for self-study over the holidays. Should I attempt further maths or leave it to September? Anyone doing these subjects with the examboards - would be great to know some of you guys :smile:

I've got my biology italian economics and chemistry teachers to give me work for the summer, also you should start early on further maths, so it won't be a big surprise for you in september

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Infinity_4652

Year 11? And done 3 AS? Wow!

Maths is easy at A2 to learn :smile: French read/watch your exposé thing... Physics I'd leave for now
LOOOOL should I be worried?
Just before my ICT exam my friend was telling me that the disadvantage of social networking is

Spoiler

& it says it in the textbook.

A 12 marker came up about social networking and I was desperate for points so I actually included that lolol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5490
Original post by SklIsMentalAbuse
HAHAHAHAH SUSHI! I'm el guitarist and our love for Yiri will never vanquish (my ASS) LOL! Btw like my name ^.^? Well I had to make myself creepy..it's the best form of attack MWAHAHAHAH:cool::colone::banana:

Why are you calling me Sushi?!
Why does your dp look like its a half naked man?
Don't cuss my yiri... Don't.

-_- your name is... Hmm. Suitable for you, the second word anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Olympiad
LOOOOL should I be worried?
Just before my ICT exam my friend was telling me that the disadvantage of social networking is

Spoiler

& it says it in the textbook.

A 12 marker came up about social networking and I was desperate for points so I actually included that lolol

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can empathise... LOL JK
or am I? :iiam:

I thought you weren't going to post today?
Original post by Bude8
I can empathise... LOL JK
or am I? :iiam:

I thought you weren't going to post today?

By asking me a question it makes me want to answer and post :frown:

But that was too funny for me not to post

Okay not posting for the rest of the day - PM if you want guys (yeah because people actually want to talk to me loooool.)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Olympiad
By asking me a question it makes me want to answer and post :frown:

But that was too funny for me not to post

Okay not posting for the rest of the day - PM if you want guys (yeah because people actually want to talk to me loooool.)

Posted from TSR Mobile

How badly do you want to answer this question?
How many friends to people have on TSR?:lol:

I realized I accept anyone I've spoken to...
Reply 5495
Original post by L'Evil Fish

Loool that probably means you're friends with half of TSR...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bude8
How badly do you want to answer this question?

DON'T DO THIS TO ME ;'(

Posted from TSR Mobile

No close friends specifically ( I think ) but quite a few who go to my school but thankfully none of them have found this thread yet
Original post by Jina
Loool that probably means you're friends with half of TSR...

Posted from TSR Mobile

:nah: I only accept, don't ask
Original post by sarahiscool
No close friends specifically ( I think ) but quite a few who go to my school but thankfully none of them have found this thread yet

No, as in TSR friends (not irl people on tsr)

Just noticed that we're not friends on here :K:

Latest