Scroll to see replies

i could do one, just need the prder of the question
order*
Reply 882
Did you find any?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TherHig
the mark scheme will probably give reasons for both sides of the argument

great thanks! I left this question last and I did not even read it properly, so I went through it as I was writing.. (oh AQA)
Original post by ForeignHamster
Would it matter if you chose the aspirin as a recommendation, but you still compared? thanks

I chose aspirin, I thought there was more to write about and plus the disadvantages for it were pretty weak, so you could put an only in front of it and pretend it's not much. For questions like that, you get the marks for both sides of the argument, just the technique needs to be good. and you can't contradict yourself really :/
Reply 885
Original post by Oceann
What did people get on the calculation question, the one about age of death?

Posted from TSR Mobile

the answer was 77 but i stupidly wrote 5years :ashamed:
hopefully ill at least get 1 mark
Original post by king_revision
I chose aspirin, I thought there was more to write about and plus the disadvantages for it were pretty weak, so you could put an only in front of it and pretend it's not much. For questions like that, you get the marks for both sides of the argument, just the technique needs to be good. and you can't contradict yourself really :/

Same. I chose asparin for the same reason.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah and also in your conclusion you need to repeat why you said which drug was better. For instance I believe aspirin is a better drug because it is cheaper, and more easily available. You must mention this even if you said this before,

same i chose aspirin aswell but backed it up, im not really bothered now just waiting for my results and right now am revising for chemistry which i have on monday but am stuck on balancing equations..... any trick to work them out?
Reply 889
With you on that

Posted from TSR Mobile
any one else on her got C1 and p1 exams to do?

I was just unnecessarily panicking about it because I was seriously rushing that part.. I guess you can argue both with relevant points, so thanks! great to have that in common, haha:smile:
Reply 892
Original post by ahsan_ijaz
any one else on her got C1 and p1 exams to do?

yup :biggrin: better start revising!
Original post by TherHig
Does anyone know if there is a thread for the chemistry C1 exam on Monday 10th? Any key topics that are likely to come up?

dont worry ill create one as i have c1 and p1
Reply 894
For everyone wanting the mark scheme, it will be out on the 15th called: Unofficial Biology B1 5th June 2013 Mark scheme
Reply 895
Monday and Thursday!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by therhig
for everyone wanting the mark scheme, it will be out on the 15th called: Unofficial biology b1 5th june 2013 mark scheme

i cant wait that long!
Original post by HarshaHundal
Yeah and also in your conclusion you need to repeat why you said which drug was better. For instance I believe aspirin is a better drug because it is cheaper, and more easily available. You must mention this even if you said this before,

Yes, I put a conclusion. But from what my teacher said and what the past papers say, you don't gain any extra marks for it.

http://gyazo.com/87b7f4575b99b649b8aa1f0dd96ca39f

http://gyazo.com/f0197a1697f5f09045fb5d55e26b6ef3

Kind of structure that is needed.
For the 6 mark question, I wrote 'combustion, photosynthesis, decomposition and respiration' and then explain how it's used in everyday life, would that get me full marks?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ahsan_ijaz
same i chose aspirin aswell but backed it up, im not really bothered now just waiting for my results and right now am revising for chemistry which i have on monday but am stuck on balancing equations..... any trick to work them out?

ermmm, for both sides of the equation write down how many atoms there of each one and then improvise, by fiddling about the numbers really. Worked for me, I got an A* on C1

Latest

Trending

Trending