The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5540
Original post by Ryan075
Yeah but you have ALL of your exams at the end of Year 11 unlike us who took modules in Year 10

I know, it's a shame, I really want to do my exams sooner! I need to work out how how many exams I'll have next year! :ahee:
Original post by Chris_Williams
Yeah I'm resiting it because I only got a C last year :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awh well I'm sure this year'll be better! Are you doing any other CCEA exams?
Original post by Bude8
><
best facial expression ever

>,,,<
><
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
AQA human geography on wednesday.

Seven? Harsh :frown:

Aah, I have that! (but WJEC Options Geography)

Yeah :frown:
Original post by Bude8
><

Back to Lucky Star? I haven't seen that in yonks :moon: .

Original post by L'Evil Fish
Aah, I have that! (but WJEC Options Geography)

Yeah :frown:

:console: They'll be over soon. D'ya have anything tomorrow?
Original post by Jina
Why are you calling me Sushi?!
Why does your dp look like its a half naked man?
Don't cuss my yiri... Don't.

-_- your name is... Hmm. Suitable for you, the second word anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOOL well firstly I didn't know whether you revealed your name on here :P. My dp is hot okay :biggrin:! Why thank you I think..when I first saw your name I thought it was Gina ahaha
Back to Lucky Star? I haven't seen that in yonks :moon: .

:console: They'll be over soon. D'ya have anything tomorrow?

Nope:wink: my friends said to go to the beach... Cba though, huge group that I don't really like bar a few :lol:

2 on Monday
Wednesday
Clash on Thursday
I'm not supposed to talk here guys somebody PM me I'm so bored and tired of procrastinating my exam tomorrow :frown:

Promise this is my last post loooool.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nope:wink: my friends said to go to the beach... Cba though, huge group that I don't really like bar a few :lol:

2 on Monday
Wednesday
Clash on Thursday

I can't imagine that a Welsh beach would be that great anyway :wink:

I don't know why I'm having so many end of exam celebrations. Yesterday myself and a few of my friends went to KFC for a '1 moar exam omgs' thing (I just stole their chips because I'm a disgusting opportunist :colone: ) . We're also going on a picnic on Monday, a day out on Wednesday and a hike (DofE practise thing for teh lulz). There's a Thorpe Park Trip as well, but I declined... me and roller coasters aren't great fans of each other :colondollar:
I can't imagine that a Welsh beach would be that great anyway :wink:

I don't know why I'm having so many end of exam celebrations. Yesterday myself and a few of my friends went to KFC for a '1 moar exam omgs' thing (I just stole their chips because I'm a disgusting opportunist :colone: ) . We're also going on a picnic on Monday, a day out on Wednesday and a hike (DofE practise thing for teh lulz). There's a Thorpe Park Trip as well, but I declined... me and roller coasters aren't great fans of each other :colondollar:

That's what I said!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thorpe Park! You have to go to that! :zomg: guys!! We should all co incidentally go to Thorpe park on the same day :lol:

But yeah, theme parks are amazing
Which one?:grumble:

I have seven left.

I feel your pain, I also have seven left :frown:
Original post by mollyh77
I feel your pain, I also have seven left :frown:

Which ones?:five:
That's what I said!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thorpe Park! You have to go to that! :zomg: guys!! We should all co incidentally go to Thorpe park on the same day :lol:

But yeah, theme parks are amazing

I don't do theme parks :colondollar: I'm not a 'lil pussy that's afraid of heights, I swear...
I don't do theme parks :colondollar: I'm not a 'lil pussy that's afraid of heights, I swear...

Rollercoasters are crap anyway, it's all about the motion ones :3 they don't go too high ajd they're so fun
Rollercoasters are crap anyway, it's all about the motion ones :3 they don't go too high ajd they're so fun

I don't mind the water rides but that's about as high/fast as I'll happily go :lol:
Which ones?:five:

Biology 2, Chemistry 1+2, Physics 1+2, English Language 2 and French Reading :boring:
Pretty spread out though so that's a plus :tongue:
Yourself?
Reply 5557

The swarm is a great ride, and saw is like my favourite!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't mind the water rides but that's about as high/fast as I'll happily go :lol:

:rofl: water is nothing
Original post by mollyh77
Biology 2, Chemistry 1+2, Physics 1+2, English Language 2 and French Reading :boring:
Pretty spread out though so that's a plus :tongue:
Yourself?

Ah good luck!:biggrin:

Bio,chem,physics,geography unit 2
Stats
S1 and C4
Hello, guys! What's up? :biggrin:
This is Jamal, a lot of you probably don't know me (many unfamiliar faces) but it's been exactly 5 months and 6 days since I last posted here. Went away for revision! :/ Haha xP

Latest