The Student Room Group

Why are black girls on dating sites obsessed with white men?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ArtGoblin
Nah, Wikipedia.

Lol and updated by who? Use the box mate... UK is more multi cultural than 10% lol. Think it's 60%

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PrincePauper
Lol and updated by who? Use the box mate... UK is more multi cultural than 10% lol. Think it's 60%

Posted from TSR Mobile

No he's quite right, the uk is still 85% white according to the 2011 census.
(edited 10 years ago)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why would the EDL want to make the UK seem less multicultural anyway? Surely they'd want to exaggerate the figures of non-white people living in the UK to scare people into thinking the country was being taken over by Muslims or whatever..? You'd be crap at creating a race war. Or maybe you wouldn't with figures like that pulled from who knows where.
Original post by Zero Nowhere
No he's quite right, the uk is still 85% white according to the 2011 census.

The census is filled in by people that want to fill it in, mainly british. I cant see an immigrant or benefits fraudsters rushing to fill it in or give correct info. Pinch of salt for me
Why would the EDL want to make the UK seem less multicultural anyway? Surely they'd want to exaggerate the figures of non-white people living in the UK to scare people into thinking the country was being taken over by Muslims or whatever..? You'd be crap at creating a race war. Or maybe you wouldn't with figures like that pulled from who knows where.

And why would i want that??! :confused:
Hang on... you pulled figures from wikipedia.... Do you quote wikipedia in essays too??
The census is filled in by people that want to fill it in, mainly british. I cant see an immigrant or benefits fraudsters rushing to fill it in or give correct info. Pinch of salt for me

No, the vast majority of immigrants will have filled it in and I would even go as far to say a large percentage of benefit fraudsters filled it in as well, given it has no effect on your benefits and it is mandatory to fill it or recieve a £1000 fine. I doubt if someone is willing to cheat the benefit system out of money they are willing to recieve a £1000 fine.

Also why would immigrants deliberately mislead what ethnicity they were on the census?
(edited 10 years ago)
And why would i want that??! :confused:
Hang on... you pulled figures from wikipedia.... Do you quote wikipedia in essays too??

I was just saying you seem to have no idea about their tactics and mindset.

Wikipedia is backed up by other sources, in this case the 2001 census. And no I wouldn't quote it in essays but I'm writing an essay. I replied to a thread on 'why black girls are obsessed with white guys'. It's safe to say I've never been asked to write a topic on that at university, and I did sociology.
No, the vast majority of immigrants will have filled it in and I would even go as far to say a large percentage of benefit fraudsters filled it in as well, given it has no effect on your benefits and it is mandatory to fill it or recieve a £1000 fine. I doubt if someone is willing to cheat the benefit system out of money they are willing to recieve a £1000 fine.

Also why would immigrants deliberately mislead what ethnicity they were on the census?

example.

My uncle from (insert country) arrived 3 years ago. He has a student visa which expired 2 years ago. The census asks how many people are living in the property.

Do I count him in? Yay or Nay?

example 2.

I am currently receiving benefits and live in an old property which has been re modernized a number of times. If I state a certain number of rooms I will receive less benefits. I have just lost my job and need as much money as possible.

Do I give the correct number or less?

Little things like this....
I was just saying you seem to have no idea about their tactics and mindset.

Wikipedia is backed up by other sources, in this case the 2001 census. And no I wouldn't quote it in essays but I'm writing an essay. I replied to a thread on 'why black girls are obsessed with white guys'. It's safe to say I've never been asked to write a topic on that at university, and I did sociology.

Mate I lost interest. sorry
Mate I lost interest. sorry

Thank **** for that.
Thank **** for that.

Yeh I know! lol, you dont seem interesting. Have a very good evening though.

Best
example.

My uncle from (insert country) arrived 3 years ago. He has a student visa which expired 2 years ago. The census asks how many people are living in the property.

Do I count him in? Yay or Nay?

example 2.

I am currently receiving benefits and live in an old property which has been re modernized a number of times. If I state a certain number of rooms I will receive less benefits. I have just lost my job and need as much money as possible.

Do I give the correct number or less?

Little things like this....

Firstly despite the fact there is a problem with people staying here outwith their visa, we are talking about a small percentage not enough to change the ethnic makeup of the uk by a significant amount.

And how does your second example prove that the ethnic make up of the uk census is off? They may well lie on the census about the size of the house they live in but there is no reason for them to lie about their ethnicity.
Firstly despite the fact there is a problem with people staying here outwith their visa, we are talking about a small percentage not enough to change the ethnic makeup of the uk by a significant amount.

And how does your second example prove that the ethnic make up of the uk census is off? They may well lie on the census about the size of the house they live in but there is no reason for them to lie about their ethnicity.

population density per square M.
Ethnic concentration
The council house that you are illegally renting out to an illegal immigrant...
List goes on

Maybe you should leave London occasionally.
Reply 34

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not quite.
Original post by Octohedral
Maybe you should leave London occasionally.

good one
Ethnic concentration
List goes on

What the **** are you on about. Of all the things that people would potentially need to lie about on the census, ethnicity is the bottom of the pile whether immigrant or not, benefit fraudster or not. As for illegal immigrant that don't even recieve a census, the highest estimate for illegal immigrants in the uk is 0.97 million, that's roughly 1.5% of the population, and given illegal immigrants aren't all of the same ethnicity, then I doubt their presence has any significant impact on the ethnic make up of the uk.
(edited 10 years ago)
Ethnic concentration
List goes on

Why are you arguing this so much? It isn't even what the thread is about.

The fact is that Britain is majority white... just leave it.
Original post by therisenmitten
Why are you arguing this so much? It isn't even what the thread is about.

The fact is that Britain is majority white... just leave it.

no way!
What the **** are you on about. Of all the things that people would potentially need to lie about on the census, ethnicity is the bottom of the pile whether immigrant or not, benefit fraudster or not. As for illegal immigrant that don't even recieve a census, the highest estimate for illegal immigrants in the uk is 0.97 million, that's roughly 1.5% of the population, and given illegal immigrants aren't all of the same ethnicity, then I doubt their presence has any significant impact on the ethnic make up of the uk.

huh?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending