The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Do the Natscis at Emma get summer vacation work?
Reply 2801
Original post by VSEPR
The fourth course is probably coffee...

Just out of the blue here; great name!!:smile: If you name yourself after valence shell electron pair repulsion, then you sir, have style.
Original post by bananarama2
Do tell :tongue:

That would spoil the surprise and general awesomeness.

May Week is one of the best things about Cambridge.
Reply 2803
:lolwut: I think uni will be an education on a number of levels :tongue:

It's not really anything more than a meal - just have to mind your p's and q's, by the end of it people don't generally care as they've had a bottle of wine :tongue:
Do tell :tongue:

The May Balls are awesome :smile: You'll have a great time. Every college's Ball is different, but we had a terrific one at John's last year -- All-night party with great music, food, dancing, games, fireworks... It's the perfect way to end the year (quite expensive though...). You can go to May Balls at other colleges, but you have to get someone from that college to enter your name onto a ticket/take you as their guest. I'm not really up on May Ball gossip, but I have heard that the Trinity and King's events are usually quite good (as well as John's, of course!).
Reply 2805
:lolwut: I think uni will be an education on a number of levels :tongue:

I have a feeling it's going to be challenging on a number of levels too, I've never managed to eat more than 2 courses before :lol:
Original post by Etoile
I have a feeling it's going to be challenging on a number of levels too, I've never managed to eat more than 2 courses before :lol:

Well challenge.jpg
Original post by Etoile

Lightweight.
Original post by Etoile

Well if you get into rowing I can guarantee that will change :tongue:
Reply 2809
Original post by DJMayes
Lightweight.

I am a girl, and petite :tongue:

Original post by Llewellyn
Well if you get into rowing I can guarantee that will change :tongue:

Maybe :lol: I don't really eat more now than I did in y6 now I think about it :lolwut:

Well challenge.jpg

I bet you could do four :tongue:
Original post by Etoile

I bet you could do four :tongue:

I probably could :tongue: In fact, I'm no sure there is a probably in that.
Original post by Etoile
I am a girl, and petite :tongue:

Why does noone ever take that as an insult? :tongue:
Had D1 today which went well enough for me to presume I'm close to meeting the A needed for my offer. I've got my big Geography exam tomorrow, it's all or bust.
Original post by St. Brynjar
Had D1 today which went well enough for me to presume I'm close to meeting the A needed for my offer. I've got my big Geography exam tomorrow, it's all or bust.

Good luck! :biggrin:

I have geography as well tomorrow, except I need something stupid like a D in it (gave up on the A* in this one cause of unit 4 on edexcel -_-).
Reply 2814
Original post by DJMayes
Why does noone ever take that as an insult? :tongue:

If you saw me, you'd realise :tongue: I am little so of course I would be a lightweight :tongue:
Original post by Bulbasaur
Good luck! :biggrin:

I have geography as well tomorrow, except I need something stupid like a D in it (gave up on the A* in this one cause of unit 4 on edexcel -_-).

Cheers, need the A* which is going to be a battle! Good luck with yours :smile:
Original post by Etoile
If you saw me, you'd realise :tongue: I am little so of course I would be a lightweight :tongue:

Even if we both get in, I doubt that'll happen - I hold a Maths offer so I have a natural aversion to sunlight and people. :tongue:
Original post by DJMayes
Even if we both get in, I doubt that'll happen - I hold a Maths offer so I have a natural aversion to sunlight and people. :tongue:

:rofl: I wouldn't be too certain about that. Etoile clearly has ways of prying the mathmos out.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2818
Original post by DJMayes
I hold a Maths offer so I have a natural aversion to sunlight and people. :tongue:

:laugh:

Damn the PRSOM 'feature'..

Now unlocking that might make TSR Pro actually worth paying for...

Spoiler

Reply 2819
:rofl: I wouldn't be too certain about that. Etoile clearly has ways of prying the mathmos out.

That I do :teehee:

Original post by DJMayes

Good job you live in Britain then :lol:

Latest

Trending

Trending