The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jina
LMAO. Was just about to say that's the reason behind nightmares.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha, it's not bad at all
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Haha, it's not bad at all

You're just subbing in values and calculating stuff really :dontknow:
Reply 5682
Original post by Jina
Ahh such faith! Haha im sure I could... With fishy in the background.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Only with fishy, without him budey and aurororororae would win!
Original post by justinawe
You're just subbing in values and calculating stuff really :dontknow:

But they see suvat and think it's complex with the trig and quad and rejection of values!:dontknow:

They'll see next year :mmm: you should show them something beautiful... :moon:
Original post by Jina
Hahaha bengali is the funniest language ever. You can speak bengali but must provide translation below. :smile:

Hahaha love your translation. I should do it like that now.

Beanibazaar :frown: haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Eela afne khoriyo (Translation: "This way you (respectable you) do")

HEY! BEANIBAZAR IS COOL, MAN! xP

I just google mapped it and Bishwanat is about 1 hour 30 mins from Beanibazar! That's close
But they see suvat and think it's complex with the trig and quad and rejection of values!:dontknow:

They'll see next year :mmm: you should show them something beautiful... :moon:

Something beautiful? I'm sure many here would love to see puke fly 92 metres across the room :mmm:

Did you know the fact that 45 degrees is the optimal angle for max horizontal distance, or did you just make it up as part of the question? :redface:
Hello all :smile:

I'm Gary and I'm currently in year 11, oh gosh, it's positively frightening that I've chosen all my AS subjects and will be going to 6th form in September :eek: I hope to study English Literature and Viking studies at university :smile:

How is everyone? How have all your exams gone? :biggrin:
Something beautiful? I'm sure many here would love to see puke fly 92 metres across the room :mmm:

Did you know the fact that 45 degrees is the optimal angle for max horizontal distance, or did you just make it up as part of the question? :redface:

Something that'll scare them, perhaps a proof of reductions formula :wink:

Yeah, I did. I was gonna say the angle of inclination allows for the optimum horizontal distance to be reached. But 45 degrees was so much easier :lol:

Yeah, I did. I was gonna say the angle of inclination allows for the optimum horizontal distance to be reached. But 45 degrees was so much easier :lol:

I remember writing out a calculus proof that 45 degrees gave the furthest horizontal distance in class out of boredom :mmm:
Fine then :wink:

Spoiler

:mmm:

Eek! :eek: Oh my, what language is this? :cry2:

What's a reduction formula? :smile:
I remember writing out a calculus proof that 45 degrees gave the furthest horizontal distance in class out of boredom :mmm:

:eek: how do you prove things like that?
Original post by Felix Felicis
Eek! :eek: Oh my, what language is this? :cry2:

What's a reduction formula? :smile:

:lol: very funny Felix.
Who watches anime?

I'm Gary and I'm currently in year 11, oh gosh, it's positively frightening that I've chosen all my AS subjects and will be going to 6th form in September :eek: I hope to study English Literature and Viking studies at university :smile:

Hey there Gary! I'm Ash. I overslept on the day where everyone was choosing their AS levels, and all the good courses - Physics, Chemistry, Biology were already fully booked by the time I got there! :eek: There was just one course left - Mathematics. They told me it would be a terrible idea to take it, I shouldn't touch the course with a barge pole! Far too unpredictable. They told me to come back next year. I really want to start my AS-levels this year, though :frown: What should I do?

Spoiler

Consider a projectile being launched at an angle θ\theta to the horizontal with speed vv. Devise an expression for its horizontal distance then differentiate to find a maximum (technically you don't even need to do that, once you get the expression, it's simple enough to see).
(edited 10 years ago)

Felix Felicis is actually in year 11 as well? :redface:
jina, u need to leave me be
but its sweet though :heart: :smile:

ugh the bangla language pisses me off, probably because of the constant teasing i get for my accent :colondollar:
I hope to study English Literature

Disgusting :unimpressed:
Consider a projectile being launched at an angle θ\theta to the horizontal with speed
Unparseable latex formula:

\u

. Devise an expression for its horizontal distance then differentiate to find a maximum (technically you don't even need to do that, once you get the expression, it's simple enough to see).

So why does Justin make it sound so amazing?:lol:
Little Tail Chaser
x

:eek: 2 years?! Wow...

:mmm: monkey was awesome :mmm: the number of pranks I did with that thing...

:rofl: no? :colondollar:

Your PM box is full.

:lol: very funny Felix.

It's honestly not too hard. You can express the time as a trig function, and so you can sub that in and express horizontal s as a trig function. Max value at ds/dtheta=0, you'll get 45 :wink:
(edited 10 years ago)

Latest