The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Well, of course. The best paragraph I've ever written, I suppose :tongue:

This could the the start of a good story :mmm: Ash and Gary, chasing after the Cambridge dream. Ash always lagging behind in the A* (gym badge) count... will he ever defeat Gary and claim his first class honours degree in maths from Cambridge? :colone:
Reply 5721
Original post by anzipanzi
TOO SOON:zomg:

Hahaha IM SORRY. I WANT TO CRY FOR JULIAN. WHAT THE HELL WAS THE GIRL UP TO?! people like lena are the reason why murderers exist!! :: urgh. It hurts to think rn.

Posted from TSR Mobile
DEATH NOTE:badger::woo:

It's awesome! Shame the series went to **** after L died :erm:

Original post by justinawe
Well, of course. The best paragraph I've ever written, I suppose :tongue:

This could the the start of a good story :mmm: Ash and Gary, chasing after the Cambridge dream. Ash always lagging behind in the A* (gym badge) count... will he ever defeat Gary and claim his first class honours degree in maths from Cambridge? :colone:

Time shall tell :colone: The plot sequence in the animé isn't looking good for me :mmm:
Original post by Jina
Shame :frown: damn shame. :/ haha what do you speak then?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I speak Sylheti! Cx but sometimes I find it difficult to explain stuff to my mum or dad and they don't know English, so yeah..:colondollar:
Reply 5724
wow you speak shudo basha!?
honestly going Bangladesh and speaking sylheti is earns you a lot of Dodgy looks especially if u go to the capital city :s-smilie: never going back there

Looool you probably get the looks because you're the whitest (and hottest) bengali to exist.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Felix Felicis
It's awesome! Shame the series went to **** after L died :erm:

Time shall tell :colone: The plot sequence in the animé isn't looking good for me :mmm:

You're going to get absolutely steamrollered by my proof of the Riemann hypothesis (aka my Charizard) :wink:
Reply 5726
Original post by UncreativeJ
I speak Sylheti! Cx but sometimes I find it difficult to explain stuff to my mum or dad and they don't know English, so yeah..:colondollar:

Bangali math hiko. Nizor basha zun thuy nani? ( bengali speak learn self language know no?) loool

I translate for parents at school. Fml.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Looool you probably get the looks because you're the whitest (and hottest) bengali to exist.

Posted from TSR Mobile

-_-

Spoiler

Reply 5728
-_-

Spoiler

Idk you anymore. Wth is your dp?

Haha you know you're the pert-iest girl in the world!

Posted from TSR Mobile
okay okay: i made this while ago

what do a combination on monomers make?

they make...
polymer.jpg's

:congrats::congrats::crown::lol:

edit: realised the picture is of crap quality..sorry
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by justinawe
You're going to get absolutely steamrollered by my proof of the Riemann hypothesis (aka my Charizard) :wink:

Pshh...I might just have to go uber no0b and pwn you with my unification of special relativity and quantum mechanics (aka my....Dialga? :colone: )
Original post by Jina
Bangali math hiko. Nizor basha zun thuy nani? ( bengali speak learn self language know no?) loool

I translate for parents at school. Fml.

Posted from TSR Mobile

aami Bangali maathe faari! (I Bengali speak able)

Same, dude! Same! :/ MLS!
okay okay: i made this while ago

what do a combination on monomers make?

they make...
polymer.jpg's

:congrats::congrats::crown::lol:

edit: realised the picture is of crap quality..sorry

:lol: that's a good one!

Pshh...I might just have to go uber no0b and pwn you with my unification of special relativity and quantum mechanics (aka my....Dialga? :colone: )

We'll have to see if Gary ever gets a Dialga :colonhash:
Reply 5733
aami Bangali maathe faari! (I Bengali speak able)

Same, dude! Same! :/ MLS!

Lol khasa bangali ( raw)

Loool i mean- as a prefect id translate for all of le manoosh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I like Death Note :teehee:

I'll put that on my list to watch things

I started on Soul Eater today because my neighbour told me about it! Cx
pfft, I'll solve all six problems and I'll be rolling in cash (US$6m, to be precise). Forget quant finance/banking, I'll get the models and the bottles as a mathematician :wink:
wow you speak shudo basha!?
honestly going Bangladesh and speaking sylheti is earns you a lot of Dodgy looks especially if u go to the capital city :s-smilie: never going back there

Nah, I speak Sylheti. Learnt shudo in school though haha

My family is from Beanibazar! how about yours? Cx

And that's offensive! :/
I'll put that on my list to watch things

I started on Soul Eater today because my neighbour told me about it! Cx

Definitely watch Death Note, one of the best (from the few) animes I've seen, I literally watched the entire series over 2 days on this one time on my gap yah. Then, because I hadn't eaten for 2 days, I totally chundered everywhere :awesome:

Bengali is such a weird language the other day my mum told me the bangla word for telephone was 'dhurla phon-e' ...something along the lines
might be wrong though
Reply 5739
Nah, I speak Sylheti. Learnt shudo in school though haha

My family is from Beanibazar! how about yours? Cx

And that's offensive! :/

Hahaha ms panzi and i learnt spanish instead of shudo and its where we met and fell in love. -\/-

Posted from TSR Mobile