The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hummi_C
Because you're stressed about your exams, being a year 11...

I, being a superior year 12, have no more :smug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

GCSEs? Hummi_C pls.
You know, I've been on exam leave for 6 weeks or so. So out of 1008 hours or so of revision possible (assuming I can revise when sleeping), I've spent 0.5% of my exam leave revising :pierre:
Original post by Bude8
GCSEs? Hummi_C pls.
You know, I've been on exam leave for 6 weeks or so. So out of 1008 hours or so of revision possible (assuming I can revise when sleeping), I've spent 0.5% of my exam leave revising :pierre:

6 weeks???? :lolwut: I only got 2 when I was year 11 (I'm starting to feel old, I'm gonna leave now xD)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Molly_xox
Haha, I know, I was off before all my exams started :smile: why so late? Most of your exams are over :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

so lucky!

its because our school wanted us to suffer.

honestly if i had study leave like you did, my life would have been 100 time better :frown:

ugh and yeah, our study leave started when i only had 5 exams left..life :hmpf:
No, no more exams, but you do have to go back to school :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

True, but I'm doing 3 subjects and don't have to waste my time with silly stuff like Geography :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
a girl from my class had her last ever exam today :sad::cry:

i cant wait for these exam to be finally over
Original post by Jina
Then i've seen your car. Ahahhaaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha. Show me a pic?

Original post by anzipanzi
a girl from my class had her last ever exam today :sad::cry:

i cant wait for these exam to be finally over

Lucky girl
Reply 5806
Hey! Haha, I post occasionally but I'm quite quiet, even on the Internet! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Go drink some energy drinks and be louiddd!!! Hahaha
Being quiet is an enviable quality. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hummi_C
True, but I'm doing 3 subjects and don't have to waste my time with silly stuff like Geography :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I gave up Geography already! I only have 4 subjects left (5 exams though...) (y)

I'd prefer to be in my position with the extra month and half's holiday :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
so lucky!

its because our school wanted us to suffer.

honestly if i had study leave like you did, my life would have been 100 time better :frown:

ugh and yeah, our study leave started when i only had 5 exams left..life :hmpf:

Awww :frown: it kinda sucks though, I've kind of lost all motivation for my last 5 (out of interest, what do you have left?) and I might've had a little more if I'd been at school longer...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5809
Original post by UncreativeJ
Haha. Show me a pic?

Lucky girl

Loool i may have. If its in the line up with the phantom.... On the fb page? :/ haha now you gotta give and tell me some names. -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well I gave up Geography already! I only have 4 subjects left (5 exams though...) (y)

I'd prefer to be in my position with the extra month and half's holiday :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're forgetting that everything you're doing, I've already done :yep: therefore I win as your argument's invalid. Well goodnight stranger :top: :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Go drink some energy drinks and be louiddd!!! Hahaha
Being quiet is an enviable quality. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha, cherryade for me, I have some and it's like I become someone else :lol: I've found being quiet doesn't really get you anywhere, haha :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Loool i may have. If its in the line up with the phantom.... On the fb page? :/ haha now you gotta give and tell me some names. -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lolz, nah, don't watch, and I gave some names. Quiet cousins of the school.
Original post by Hummi_C
You're forgetting that everything you're doing, I've already done :yep: therefore I win as your argument's invalid. Well goodnight stranger :top: :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Damn! Haha, I always lose on that argument -.-

Good night stranger :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Awww :frown: it kinda sucks though, I've kind of lost all motivation for my last 5 (out of interest, what do you have left?) and I might've had a little more if I'd been at school longer...

Posted from TSR Mobile

same here, i've lost all my motivation too :/

i only have the three sciences left, bio, chem and physics but they start in two weeks time.
how about you? or have u finished?
Reply 5815
Hahaha, cherryade for me, I have some and it's like I become someone else :lol: I've found being quiet doesn't really get you anywhere, haha :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cherryade does to you wha fanta fruit twist does to me! Hahahah i go mad.
Ahhh i guess. :/ But its the quiet ones you should always be wary of! Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5816
Original post by UncreativeJ
Lolz, nah, don't watch, and I gave some names. Quiet cousins of the school.

What would i do with quiet names?! Haha -_-

Loud people por favor!

Posted from TSR Mobile
same here, i've lost all my motivation too :/

i only have the three sciences left, bio, chem and physics but they start in two weeks time.
how about you? or have u finished?

I was talking to my friends earlier and we all were like 'I'll come back to it next year, I can't be bothered anymore' haha :smile:

12 down, 5 to go! I have History and Chemistry on Monday (talk about day from hell), Maths on Tuesday, Physics on Thursday and Maths again on Friday and then I'm free :biggrin: good luck with your sciences:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Cherryade does to you wha fanta fruit twist does to me! Hahahah i go mad.
Ahhh i guess. :/ But its the quiet ones you should always be wary of! Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Some people have stories from when they were drunk, but alas no, mine are all under the influence of cherryade (y)

Oh yes, we're the one's at the back of the corner plotting to take over the world *mwahaha*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
What would i do with quiet names?! Haha -_-

Loud people por favor!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yo, I didn't tell Islam if you're wondering. Yeah, but see the message :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest