The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5980
Original post by Molly_xox
That's awesome :biggrin: have you always lived there?

Oh you're lucky, I have 5: History, 2 maths and 2 sciences :smile: What do you have left?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yea always have :smile: and It never get's old. Abit boring at times but yea yuknow :tongue:
5 exams left? and you're on tsr? Go study :redface:
I have bio paper 2 next week. Then.. wait for it.. FREEDOM :cool: !!!
Original post by UncreativeJ
You do that...if you wanna fail...

I've already revised 2/3 of the history I need to know and I'm okay at chemistry...so I'm kind of on a break

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sarahiscool
That sounded a bit stalkerish haha :mmm:

So how many exams do you have left ? or are you finished ?

Sounding stalkerish is what I do best...

I have 4. Triple science and history! you?
(edited 10 years ago)
I've already revised 2/3 of the history I need to know and I'm okay at chemistry...so I'm kind of on a break

Posted from TSR Mobile

When's your history exam? Aha, that's alright xP
Original post by Mungai
Yea always have :smile: and It never get's old. Abit boring at times but yea yuknow :tongue:
5 exams left? and you're on tsr? Go study :redface:
I have bio paper 2 next week. Then.. wait for it.. FREEDOM :cool: !!!

That's quite cool :smile: yeah, it's the same everywhere

It's alright, I only had two exams this week so i've actually done a fair bit of revision this week :smile: kind of take sporadic breaks :')

I'm free as of next Friday, I can't wait!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Monday first thing...is about British society in the run up to a during world war 1, it's mind numbing -.-

Posted from TSR Mobile
May 3rd! Yeah, my school's stupid...

LMAO, nah, you probz don't.

Why did the beef escalate? :/

Yeah, knock the **** out of her (the friendly way if you get what I mean) :colone:

looololool no it didn't, its just we play fight? A LOT
and its my time to shine and get everyone back, mwahahaha
plus im one of those people who partly show their love by teasing and swearing? (wow i sound mean there)
(had to toughen up cause i'm the smallest/youngest :cool:)

thanks i will :colone::colone:

are you and your class still going to do something after all the exams end?

Posted from TSR Mobile

whats your exam board for history?
Original post by anzipanzi
this is as stupid question, but how on earth can i change my user name D:
i was thinking of my childhood tv show Andy pandy when i made my account D: no idea why it was the first thing that came to my mind
i kinda regret it know...

You're not allowed to change unless there's a good reason behind it (e.g, it being your actual name, like L'Evil Fish's used to be). Maybe if you tell them that your real name is Anzi you might get away with it :wink:
Reply 5989
Original post by L'Evil Fish
It's you! :rofl: hi! :wavey:

I've realised I don't know words like:

And
But
Although

Etc (so I'll be kiking you a lot

LOL yea Its me :cool: :tongue:
I'm more than happy to assist you :biggrin: So in a few months time or so you'll be like speaking some fluent swahili.
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
You're not allowed to change unless there's a good reason behind it (e.g, it being your actual name, like L'Evil Fish's used to be). Maybe if you tell them that your real name is Anzi you might get away with it :wink:

:laugh::laugh::laugh: i highly doubt it but i guess i'l try :laugh:

yh on this site you cant even delete your account :s-smilie:

thanks btw :biggrin:
Sounding stalkerish is what I do best...

I have 4. Triple science and history! you?

Same :smile: But I have a massive gap inbetween the first two and the last two :mad: Just want to get them over and done with
Monday first thing...is about British society in the run up to a during world war 1, it's mind numbing -.-

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, is that OCR? I have to start revising for that exam! xP but it seems a bit easy

Original post by anzipanzi
looololool no it didn't, its just we play fight? A LOT
and its my time to shine and get everyone back, mwahahaha
plus im one of those people who partly show their love by teasing and swearing? (wow i sound mean there)
(had to toughen up cause i'm the smallest/youngest :cool:)

thanks i will :colone::colone:

are you and your class still going to do something after all the exams end?

Oh, haha, you do that! xP...
I've never seen one of those people, you're rare!
plus, i understand haha

Yeah, boat party (whole year). Our 2nd NRA! After the exams.
Class? I don't think we're gonna do anything as a class
Yeah, is that OCR? I have to start revising for that exam! xP but it seems a bit easy

Yeah, that's the one! I find it really difficult, I can never write the right thing down -.-

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mungai
LOL yea Its me :cool: :tongue:
I'm more than happy to assist you :biggrin: So in a few months time or so you'll be like speaking some fluent swahili.

:awesome:

Yeaaaah, it's a nice easy language. Just remembering words and that now:h:
Same :smile: But I have a massive gap inbetween the first two and the last two :mad: Just want to get them over and done with

Same. I finished my revision for the sciences! :/ except History, but the paper seems a bit easy...
Yeah, that's the one! I find it really difficult, I can never write the right thing down -.-

Posted from TSR Mobile

Go school now, and ask your teacher? Remember for the 12 mark, do the against arguments in one paragraph and the for arguments in the other paragraph, then evaluate it. xP
Same. I finished my revision for the sciences! :/ except History, but the paper seems a bit easy...

I haven't :s-smilie: which board are you on for sciences ? I wish my history was easy :frown: edexcel Nazi Germany is a nightmare
I haven't :s-smilie: which board are you on for sciences ? I wish my history was easy :frown: edexcel Nazi Germany is a nightmare

I'm on OCR Gateway. You?

Yeah, Nazi Germany is quite hard, but if you revise for it and know the answering structure it should get a bit easier! :smile:
I'm on OCR Gateway. You?

Yeah, Nazi Germany is quite hard, but if you revise for it and know the answering structure it should get a bit easier! :smile:

Same ! did you sit the 1,2&3 papers this june ?

Latest