The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by L'Evil Fish
Mango!

Tails and I had a conversation... :sigh: it involved you too... It seems what you're thinking... We are too :lol:

"Shouting" "Mango!" doesn't really work the same as actually shouting :tongue: A quote would be useful :mmm:

But no yeah I don't really want to be reading several pages just to keep up with the thread so I don't post as often (same with the Polyglot thread; I just sort of meander in with an unrelated sentence and saunter off again :lol:).

Also I've been playing Minecraft with friends more, and also Skyrim again :awesome:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
FINALLY DONE WITH SORTING OUT THESE ****ING LEAVERS HOODIES

almost :colonhash:

Why were you put in charge of sorting them out? o.O
Original post by MangoFreak
"Shouting" "Mango!" doesn't really work the same as actually shouting :tongue: A quote would be useful :mmm:

But no yeah I don't really want to be reading several pages just to keep up with the thread so I don't post as often (same with the Polyglot thread; I just sort of meander in with an unrelated sentence and saunter off again :lol:).

Also I've been playing Minecraft with friends more, and also Skyrim again :awesome:

It did work :mmm:

Yeah, we went deeper than that though:mmm: even making reference to the three musketeers :wink:

:ahee:
Original post by UncreativeJ
Why were you put in charge of sorting them out? o.O

#deputyheadgirlswag
#deputyheadgirlswag

#sameihadtodotheleavershoodies

Posted from TSR Mobile
#deputyheadgirlswag

Lmao, doesn't really mean you have to do all that extra stuff...especially when you should be
studying :wink:
Original post by justinawe
:teehee:

Haven't actually watched Death Note, myself :colone:

It's one of the few series that is definitely worth watching.
Original post by Olympiad
#sameihadtodotheleavershoodies

:five:

Original post by UncreativeJ
Lmao, doesn't really mean you have to do all that extra stuff...especially when you should be
studying :wink:

Try telling that to the ungrateful ***** in my year :colonhash:

I know right, I did all the work,

Good procrastination method though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6029
well my wish came true. 'anzipanzi' shall be no more

so here i am.

so hi everyone :biggrin:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Llewellyn
It's one of the few series that is definitely worth watching.

I swear super smart people watch anime... Maybe I should start watching some :lol: increase brain functions
I know right, I did all the work,

Good procrastination method though

Have yours been delivered yet? We're getting ours on results day. I swear the hours I've put in to this... :grumble: I'm not even getting one FFS.

Original post by annie.z
well my wish came true. 'anzipanzi' shall be no more
only because when i cleared my internet history on the setting 'beginning if time' it logged me out
of tsr (haven't logged out since i've made my account), and i forgot my password, but when they sent me an e-mail iwht my new password there was an error yada yada yada
so here i am. forced to make a new account (not that i mind :awesome:)

so hi everyone :biggrin:

Is that Finn? In your avatar?
I swear super smart people watch anime... Maybe I should start watching some :lol: increase brain functions

I watch it, not super smart :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Have yours been delivered yet? We're getting ours on results day. I swear the hours I've put in to this... :grumble: I'm not even getting one FFS.

Why aren't you getting one?
Ours is due in the next few days

Posted from TSR Mobile
I watch it, not super smart :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not all people who watch anime are super smart. But all super smart ones watch anime :tongue:

(not saying you're not super smart but clearing that up)
It did work :mmm:

Yeah, we went deeper than that though:mmm: even making reference to the three musketeers :wink:

:ahee:

We saunter about late Medieval France and then pop on to TSR occasionally? :mmm:

My friend was one of the senior Prefects on the committee for "social" stuff, so had to do stuff with Leavers' Hoodies. He just ignored it as much as possible and left it to his much more enthusiastic partner :tongue: I didn't buy one, because **** that :pierre:
Not all people who watch anime are super smart. But all super smart ones watch anime :tongue:

(not saying you're not super smart but clearing that up)

pfft :eyeball:
Reply 6037

YUP :dance::awesome::awesome:
gotta love adventure time :biggrin:
We saunter about late Medieval France and then pop on to TSR occasionally? :mmm:

Of course :teehee: we no longer...
belong

^ hoping that's how you size code :lol:
pfft :eyeball:

Which bit you :eyeball:ing?:colone:
Why aren't you getting one?
Ours is due in the next few days

I'm broke as **** right now :emo:

My friend was one of the senior Prefects on the committee for "social" stuff, so had to do stuff with Leavers' Hoodies. He just ignored it as much as possible and left it to his much more enthusiastic partner :tongue: I didn't buy one, because **** that :pierre:

Pffft. Loads of people wanted one and came to me throughout the year asking about them... when I asked THEM if they wanted to help, everybody ****ed off :biggrin: I love my ****ing school :biggrin:

Latest