The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Little Tail Chaser
I'm broke as **** right now :emo:

Pffft. Loads of people wanted one and came to me throughout the year asking about them... when I asked THEM if they wanted to help, everybody ****ed off :biggrin: I love my ****ing school :biggrin:

You're rubbish at clearing inboxes... :h:

Anyway, I'd prefer a better joke... Are you the queen is crap:lol:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
You're rubbish at clearing inboxes... :h:

Anyway, I'd prefer a better joke... Are you the queen is crap:lol:

Sorry :redface: I'll attend to that now.
Sorry :redface: I'll attend to that now.

Dw, I replied in the post ^ :tongue:

But yeah, clear it:h:
:five:

Try telling that to the ungrateful ***** in my year :colonhash:

Yeah, :/ Just say "I'm busy with revision"
What can he/she do?
Just tryna help
Dw, I replied in the post ^ :tongue:

But yeah, clear it:h:

Done :awesome:
Original post by UncreativeJ
Yeah, :/ Just say "I'm busy with revision"
What can he/she do?
Just tryna help

It's kinda unclear because of the asterisks, but ***** is plural :h: I have lots of fans :h:

I don't ask for much, just that people hand in their forms on time/at all. :colonhash: Paying for what they ordered rather than something completely different would be gr9 too.
Reply 6046
Which non–existent post? :colondollar:

Lmao, don't know who could haha

Fouseytube is epic, I love that channel! :P

Imma watch TruestoryASA haha
xP

Yeah, those are the guys but Nigahiga is just one guy atm xP

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha guess whAt? My friends were in the library with your ... Friend today. Lolol they met today. -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6047
I sometimes get ignored here :frown:. I have no online friends that I don't actually know. Someone say hello, please? :'(
Reply 6048
Original post by annie.z
well my wish came true. 'anzipanzi' shall be no more

so here i am.

so hi everyone :biggrin:

Hey lovely! Did you go school today?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6049
Original post by Ryan075
I sometimes get ignored here :frown:. I have no online friends that I don't actually know. Someone say hello, please? :'(

Hello! How are you? As top poster *emo* i welcome you to the thread!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Haha guess whAt? My friends were in the library with your ... Friend today. Lolol they met today. -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was planning on going Idea store...with Islam :/
#deputyheadgirlswag

You're deputy head girl? :lol:
It's kinda unclear because of the asterisks, but ***** is plural :h: I have lots of fans :h:

I don't ask for much, just that people hand in their forms on time/at all. :colonhash: Paying for what they ordered rather than something completely different would be gr9 too.

I see, can't help haha. Must suck :/ Maybe you should turn into a thug and keep their names on a list. If they don't pay it on time, you could.....use some "enhanced interrogation"
Reply 6053
I was planning on going Idea store...with Islam :/

Hahaha omg! -_- I was going to bunk class and go too but I wasn't bothered. If you'd gone you have met all my best friends!! :/ we went outside your school today too... -_/

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Jina
Hahaha omg! -_- I was going to bunk class and go too but I wasn't bothered. If you'd gone you have met all my best friends!! :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll show you a pic...you'd be laughing your ass off...let me get on my phone! OMG!
Not all people who watch anime are super smart. But all super smart ones watch anime :tongue:

Ahem :colonhash:

What exactly do you mean by "watch anime"? I watch animes casually sometimes but I never really go full in and watch entire series. I could probably easily get hooked as they're entertaining as ****, but I try not to as I generally have better things to do in my spare time :colone:

Spoiler

Reply 6056
I'll show you a pic...you'd be laughing your ass off...let me get on my phone! OMG!

I don't want to laugh my ass off... Haha but go on. I'm intrigued.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by justinawe
Ahem :colonhash:

What exactly do you mean by "watch anime"? I watch animes casually sometimes but I never really go full in and watch entire series. I could probably easily get hooked as they're entertaining as ****, but I try not to as I generally have better things to do in my spare time :colone:

Spoiler

Like they've watched it :tongue: or watch it a lot...

See!:colone:
Original post by Jina
Hahaha omg! -_- I was going to bunk class and go too but I wasn't bothered. If you'd gone you have met all my best friends!! :/ we went outside your school today too... -_/

Posted from TSR Mobile

1370622442960.jpg

Basically, if I didn't wake up late I would've gone... But I didn't tell that guy i woke up late... Haha lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Bude8
You're deputy head girl? :lol:

Yep, shows how crap my school is :h:

I see, can't help haha. Must suck :/ Maybe you should turn into a thug and keep their names on a list. If they don't pay it on time, you could.....use some "enhanced interrogation"

There was actually a massive fight between me and the bitchiest girls in the year :teehee: . Our head of year literally had to pull the other kid away :teehee: .

As I said, I have a large fan base :h: