The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Yep, shows how crap my school is :h:

There was actually a massive fight between me and the bitchiest girls in the year :teehee: . Our head of year literally had to pull the other kid away :teehee: .

As I said, I have a large fan base :h:

Well you just deteriorated yourself with that comment xD

I'm going to try and make this my avatar.

but ceeb
><
Original post by Jina
Hahaha omg! -_- I was going to bunk class and go too but I wasn't bothered. If you'd gone you have met all my best friends!! :/ we went outside your school today too... -_/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Bunking class? tsk tsk, you bad girl :noway:
Yep, shows how crap my school is :h:

There was actually a massive fight between me and the bitchiest girls in the year :teehee: . Our head of year literally had to pull the other kid away :teehee: .

As I said, I have a large fan base :h:

Whoah, #BadassDeputyHeadGirlSwag

Haha, lmao
Reply 6063
Original post by UncreativeJ
1370622442960.jpg

Basically, if I didn't wake up light I would've gone... But I didn't tell that guy i woke up late... Haha lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile

Looooool if you did go it would've been suppeerrr awkward. I'm keeping my head down when i go for books at that place now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6064
Original post by justinawe
Bunking class? tsk tsk, you bad girl :noway:

I didn't in the end and stuck through the class!!! Its sorta optional to go in now... Still an angel... That got kicked out by the very teacher i gave my sweets to today.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Whoah, #BadassDeputyHeadGirlSwag

Haha, lmao

Watch out guys, we got a badass over here *insert Neil DeGrasse Tyson here* :cool:

Apparently my ACTUAL NAME is a rude response to "Who do you think you are?" :teehee:
Original post by Jina
Looooool if you did go it would've been suppeerrr awkward. I'm keeping my head down when i go for books at that place now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, and you would've known who I am......

I planned on Idea Store tomorrow as well...with that Ruhel guy, so yeah....
Watch out guys, we got a badass over here *insert Neil DeGrasse Tyson here* :cool:

Apparently my ACTUAL NAME is a rude response to "Who do you think you are?" :teehee:

If people ask me who I am I just say Doctor Lee :dontknow:
Original post by Ryan075
I sometimes get ignored here :frown:. I have no online friends that I don't actually know. Someone say hello, please? :'(

Hello :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
I didn't in the end and stuck through the class!!! Its sorta optional to go in now... Still an angel... That got kicked out by the very teacher i gave my sweets to today.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I remember in year 8, there was this girl in my class who cried because the teacher kicked her out :colonhash:
Original post by Bude8
If people ask me who I am I just say Doctor Lee :dontknow:

'The queen of Sheba' would have been a better response, but I didn't think that people that stupid would get it :sad:
Reply 6071
Yeah, and you would've known who I am......

I planned on Idea Store tomorrow as well...with that Ruhel guy, so yeah....

That's a scary thought. Haha ask Islam what he did in library today... He'll tell you about the weirdos he met. -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6072
I remember in year 8, there was this girl in my class who cried because the teacher kicked her out :colonhash:

I actually would've cried if my physics teacher came out the office. Haha im such an awkward cow though... I didn't know what delinquents do when they're kicked out so i started reading display board and hoping to god the head teacher wasnt looking at the cctv. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
That's a scary thought. Haha ask Islam what he did in library today... He'll tell you about the weirdos he met. -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile

Islam has a TSR account if you're wondering.

Why is it scary? Your friends surely won't go there tomorrow...you guys seem annoying, because of all those prank calls :/
Original post by Jina
I actually would've cried if my physics teacher came out the office. Haha im such an awkward cow though... I didn't know what delinquents do when they're kicked out so i started reading display board and hoping to god the head teacher wasnt looking at the cctv. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just go to the library or something? :tongue:

I laugh to myself and hope to hell this one member of staff doesn't come across me... He's ****ing scary.
Reply 6076

If I did that... Omg. I'd get taken to the head and made to sit in the delinquents corridor. I'd rather face my physics teacher... Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6077
Original post by Jina
Hey lovely! Did you go school today?

Posted from TSR Mobile

nope, biology with her would have been useless, i was better off revising at home :/
how was chemistry?
Reply 6078
Islam has a TSR account if you're wondering.

Why is it scary? Your friends surely won't go there tomorrow...you guys seem annoying, because of all those prank calls :/

Idk him and i wasn't wondering. Lol

Haha no reason..... Why wouldn't we? We go all the time during exams lol.... I'm not in her form remember... Her friends do that more... My friends and i do it during gym... Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6079
Original post by annie.z
nope, biology with her would have been useless, i was better off revising at home :/
how was chemistry?

Can you go on whatsapp please.... Really annoyed rn. :/

And don't insult my favourite teacher lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest