The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by L'Evil Fish
I laugh to myself and hope to hell this one member of staff doesn't come across me... He's ****ing scary.

What's scary about him? :lol:

Original post by Jina
If I did that... Omg. I'd get taken to the head and made to sit in the delinquents corridor. I'd rather face my physics teacher... Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

The "delinquents corner"? :redface:
Original post by Jina
Idk him and i wasn't wondering. Lol

Haha no reason..... Why wouldn't we? We go all the time during exams lol.... I'm not in her form remember... Her friends do that more... My friends and i do it during gym... Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Alright. lol

So do we during exams, but like from 9/10 to 2:00 because it gets boring at 2:00...as you may have noticed, I'm the very unreliable one, so I like go late and disrupt the peaceful revision...:colondollar:
Original post by justinawe

He's not a teacher, he's like security... He's hench, he shouts and it's scary as hell :lol:
Reply 6083
Original post by UncreativeJ
Alright. lol

So do we during exams, but like from 9/10 to 2:00 because it gets boring at 2:00...as you may have noticed, I'm the very unreliable one, so I like go late and disrupt the peaceful revision...:colondollar:

My friends complain about all your noise. -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6084
Original post by justinawe

Loool worse than delinquents corner.... Its like 2 tables and chairs right outside the head teachers and deputy teachers office. Two of the most scariest people i have ever met.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
My friends complain about all your noise. -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile

Then why don't they change floors? Why don't they go into a lab? :/
We don't really make that much noise...:/
Original post by Jina
Loool worse than delinquents corner.... Its like 2 tables and chairs right outside the head teachers and deputy teachers office. Two of the most scariest people i have ever met.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you know who Mr. Bhutta is?
Reply 6087
Then why don't they change floors? Why don't they go into a lab? :/
We don't really make that much noise...:/

Well if you ever notices... It's really packed and so they have no other option. Also libraries are supposed to be quiet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6088
Do you know who Mr. Bhutta is?

Theres only one man at my school whose name is like that and its Bat. Loool i know him... He's the dreaded physics teacher ive been talking about.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Well if you ever notices... It's really packed and so they have no other option. Also libraries are supposed to be quiet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can't control the druggies, sorry...they'll probably start cussing the staff if they come along haha
Reply 6090
Can't control the druggies, sorry...they'll probably start cussing the staff if they come along haha

The bangladeshi men are the worst. The things they read as well :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sounds like fun :K:
Original post by Jina
The bangladeshi men are the worst. The things they read as well :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile

What do they read? o.O

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6093
What do they read? o.O

Posted from TSR Mobile

Once there was this book... Loool it had images of naked women... An arts book. -__-

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Once there was this book... Loool it had images of naked women... An arts book. -__-

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's nasty. This one time there I dropped my Lil Bro at children's section and i saw this man in it which was super creepy. I walked up to him and asked him why he was here and he replied "aami book near?" (I'm taking a book) then I was like you can't be here because it's children only and he said ok and walked out... Still though, some don't understand :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6095
That's nasty. This one time there I dropped my Lil Bro at children's section and i saw this man in it which was super creepy. I walked up to him and asked him why he was here and he replied "aami book near?" (I'm taking a book) then I was like you can't be here because it's children only and he said ok and walked out... Still though, some don't understand :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Looool you're just cruel. Maybe he was a beginner reader! Are you intimidating?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Looool you're just cruel. Maybe he was a beginner reader! Are you intimidating?

Posted from TSR Mobile

But it's not cruel. Old men shouldn't be in the children's section. There's a section for beginners as well.

Lmao, I am anything but intimidating haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6097
But it's not cruel. Old men shouldn't be in the children's section. There's a section for beginners as well.

Lmao, I am anything but intimidating haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lolol you intimidated the old man alright..... Hahaha you guys don't actually know how intimidating you are: when i see you, i'm on the other road.

Posted from TSR Mobile
lool I still have 5 unread messages from people here - sorry guys I'll read them later I'm not ignoring

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Lolol you intimidated the old man alright..... Hahaha you guys don't actually know how intimidating you are: when i see you, i'm on the other road.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I didn't intimidate him... I just told him the children's section is for children...
Ah, I'm sorry... But I'm not that intimidating... Seriously... Some guys do try to be as intimidating as hell though...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest