The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jina
Yes yes yes! You must! I'll finally have some closure!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha... Okay I will... But it doesn't feel like a mystery anymore :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6121
Original post by Jina
Not scared as in terrified but i'd rather not cross paths with them! Jamal knows what I mean!

Posted from TSR Mobile

You say it as if 'they' are another species! :wink:

Original post by Jina
Yes yes yes! You must! I'll finally have some closure!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Closure? :lolwut:

Original post by Bluffroom

Spoiler

This is an undetailed summary - there is a LOT more to it

I am tempted to!

Please blog! And I'm so happy for you! (not the bad bits...the nice bits!) Although jealous! (again, not the bad bits!)
Reply 6122
Original post by UncreativeJ
Haha... Okay I will... But it doesn't feel like a mystery anymore :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha who cares about the mystery. I'll have a name to put to the idiot.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6123

Spoiler

I am tempted to!

Woooow! *queues taylor swift love story*.... That's so much to happen in a few weeks and so cuteee (in a non patronising way !!) :smile: i'm glad it worked out!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

I am tempted to!

Awesome. I see your life's been busy. Anyways, good luck with the Dutch guy :biggrin: and great it went well with your mum.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Hahaha who cares about the mystery. I'll have a name to put to the idiot.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mysteries are cool!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Not scared as in terrified but i'd rather not cross paths with them! Jamal knows what I mean!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah. I know what you mean :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vionar
You say it as if 'they' are another species! :wink:

Closure? :lolwut:

Please blog! And I'm so happy for you! (not the bad bits...the nice bits!) Although jealous! (again, not the bad bits!)

Thanks :h: I'm so happy myself. I'm really really happy about this month :awesome:
Do you guys all really like my blog? I'm rather surprised. I didn't think it was that good. If I get more than 5 upvotes on this post to resume blogging I will. (Metering demand for le blog)
Aww don't be jealous! ...okay be a little :ahee:
Original post by Jina
Woooow! *queues taylor swift love story*.... That's so much to happen in a few weeks and so cuteee (in a non patronising way !!) :smile: i'm glad it worked out!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know right it's incredible!!! I'm so happy :h:
I am gonna be really sad when he goes - I mean I'm over the moon that he finally got clearance to go but obviously... Good thing I want to go over then to uni/live!!!

Original post by UncreativeJ
Awesome. I see your life's been busy. Anyways, good luck with the Dutch guy :biggrin: and great it went well with your mum.

Posted from TSR Mobile

THanks! :hug: yeah it really has!
Thanks for that too! I hope it works out myself! I'll cry if I am not able to see him this summer because my parents say no - but I think my mum will understand :biggrin:
Yeah I'm so happy it did, it's only dad which will be an issue - and when I say that.... a serious problem.
Thanks :h: I'm so happy myself. I'm really really happy about this month :awesome:
Do you guys all really like my blog? I'm rather surprised. I didn't think it was that good. If I get more than 5 upvotes on this post to resume blogging I will. (Metering demand for le blog)

I am gonna be really sad when he goes - I mean I'm over the moon that he finally got clearance to go but obviously... Good thing I want to go over then to uni/live!!!

Thanks for that too! I hope it works out myself! I'll cry if I am not able to see him this summer because my parents say no - but I think my mum will understand :biggrin:
Yeah I'm so happy it did, it's only dad which will be an issue - and when I say that.... a serious problem.

Can i have the link to your blog? Thanks
And, yeah, it's awesome, Do you still have kik?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

I am tempted to!

That's really great news :h: I'm really happy for you :biggrin: It's a pity he's moving to America but on the whole it looks as if things have been looking up. :smile:
Reply 6130

This month for me will just be lacklustre, you've taken all the fun!
I can't speak for the others, but I do! It was only when I read your blog post about something I can't remember now did I find out that Dragostea din tea or something is a Romanian song! :colondollar:
Fishing for blog support or rep? :holmes:
More than a little! But does he have a nice accent? :holmes: That will be the defining question! :tongue:

Spoiler

I am tempted to!

To express my emotion towards this post, I present:

:awesome:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Please don't mention those words...

sorry :sad:
Original post by MattFletcher
sorry :sad:

Sorry :colone: long story :colondollar:
Reply 6134

Ahhhh it'll all work out eventually! Focus on the now! :smile: And maybe you can talk to your mum about telling your dad? :/ oh well don't let it bring you down!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

I am tempted to!

:shock: go you :woo: :wink::tongue:
:facepalm2: Why am I friends with these friends of mine.

They became immediately incredulous when I pointed out that the justice system was not in place to satisfy anyone's desires for vengeance :colonhash:

(a woman was given community service for wasting police time in falsely crying "rape!" and my friends believe this to rather warrant jail time, for some reason :dontknow:)
(edited 10 years ago)
Sometimes I wish I could be a sort of ghost and observe my parents lives, since they were born till now... :moon:
Reply 6138
Original post by Elm Tree
Sometimes I wish I could be a sort of ghost and observe my parents lives, since they were born till now... :moon:

We'd both be in different countries if that were the case loo

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
We'd both be in different countries if that were the case loo

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't understand :redface: