The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Gronkowski will probably require back surgery. Is the Patriots season unraveling before it even started?
Well I think that's my season over before it really even started. **** sake.
God damn I can't go to the Andrew Luck meet and greet either... My application was successful but its a no go now.
Infection cleared now in Gronks arm :woo: that's one good piece of news. Now await the back surgery...
Reply 6224
Crabtree tears achilles, could be out for the season. That's the 9ers superbowl (maybe playoffs) hopes gone. Anyone else think they may re-sign Moss?
Original post by FrankB3
Crabtree tears achilles, could be out for the season. That's the 9ers superbowl (maybe playoffs) hopes gone. Anyone else think they may re-sign Moss?

Seriously if Crabtree tearing his achilles is the reason their season is over then they were never gonna get very far in the first place :tongue:

Its a loss but they have Manningham coming back and Boldin as well. Also invested highly in a tight end in the draft. They should be fine.
Anyone that lives in London want to go to the Andrew Luck meet today? I can't make it.
Original post by Malevolent
Yes it is... I find myself just refreshing NFL news sites :bored:

As a raider fan waiting to see how far off we are-- especially with Reggie's rebuild, if it works we will be good in a season or two. Woodson returning has got me excited for next season
Reply 6228
Malevolent is Banned?! How is this thread going to function?
Reply 6229
Better than ever before :ninja:
Anybody got a fantasy league going with spots?
Original post by jamie7wwfc

I think we were kinda considering having a TSR one next season.
Original post by jamie7wwfc

there was one this season which was good, so I assume someone will make a new league for next season
Reply 6233
Original post by ProgFeanor
I think we were kinda considering having a TSR one next season.

I would be down for that!
Reply 6234
Original post by R-KAM
Better than ever before :ninja:

Don't lie, you miss him. The bromance is over! Why did he get banned btw?
Reply 6235
Original post by Zubby77

I don't even know why :cry2:

Probably deserved it though :colonhash:
Reply 6236
Original post by .Theory
there was one this season which was good, so I assume someone will make a new league for next season

How many people were in the fantasy league last year? If you guys want, I can create a league, do you guys have any specific rules like max adds, or different points systems, etc?
Original post by bornab3
How many people were in the fantasy league last year? If you guys want, I can create a league, do you guys have any specific rules like max adds, or different points systems, etc?

8 of us, I think. Can't remember all the other details and you can't access the old league now the new fantasy season is active.
Original post by R-KAM
I don't even know why :cry2:

Probably deserved it though :colonhash:

You suck.

Original post by Zubby77

At least you missed me.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 6239
Original post by TheMagicRat
8 of us, I think. Can't remember all the other details and you can't access the old league now the new fantasy season is active.

Ok, I'll make like a 14 person league with most default rules with a few tweaks here and there. I'll try and get some of my friends to join as well. Also, what day do you think would be best for the draft? Saturday?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest