The Student Room Group

ICE QUEST Scholarship 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by eggfriedrice
Yeah I'm sure you'll be able to change pathways quite easily.
My offer is A*AA or AAAA with an A in EPQ.
What about you?

Mine is AAA and pass in WBQ :biggrin: Finally sent off my application last night!
Original post by camelise
Mine is AAA and pass in WBQ :biggrin: Finally sent off my application last night!

Nice :biggrin: what's a WBQ?
Reply 102
Nice :biggrin: what's a WBQ?

it's the Welsh Baccalaureate.
Original post by camelise
it's the Welsh Baccalaureate.

Oh I see 0:
Should we receive an email confirming that they have received both parts of our application?
Reply 105
Original post by ScottishDan
Should we receive an email confirming that they have received both parts of our application?

Yup. It should also state that your aplication is complete
My reference was sent yesterday and still not received any confirmation - should I be worried?
Reply 107
My reference was sent yesterday and still not received any confirmation - should I be worried?

Not at all. It took them a couple of days to confirm mine. It shouldn't take long, otherwise it would be wise to call them next week.
It's all good - got the email confirming it! Glad to have another weight off my shoulders now!
It's all good - got the email confirming it! Glad to have another weight off my shoulders now!

true I am very glad to get a big wieght off my shoulders
sent application last week got the reply
hope to meet all of you in ther interview(If I get selected)
:smile: :smile: :smile: Good Luck Every one :smile: :smile: :smile:
Reply 110
http://m.nce.co.uk/8638288.article found this , thought some of you might be interested.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by astrojg
http://m.nce.co.uk/8638288.article found this , thought some of you might be interested.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Eh I registered and tried to suscribe but it doesn't work... -_- what does the article say?
Reply 112
Eh I registered and tried to suscribe but it doesn't work... -_- what does the article say?

Sorry, On my phone it came up and Im not subscribed *confused*. Literally it says 70 civil engineering students received £660000 worth of scholarships . 18 from Quest , 47 from companies ( it listed them ) and 1 from CF Lunore trust ( or something).
Original post by astrojg
Sorry, On my phone it came up and Im not subscribed *confused*. Literally it says 70 civil engineering students received £660000 worth of scholarships . 18 from Quest , 47 from companies ( it listed them ) and 1 from CF Lunore trust ( or something).

What students? 0: like uundergraduates or postgraduates? 47 companies sound like a lot of options.
Reply 114
What students? 0: like uundergraduates or postgraduates? 47 companies sound like a lot of options.

Undergraduates . 47 scholarships not 47 companies
Original post by astrojg
Undergraduates . 47 scholarships not 47 companies

Ahh ok. Interesting 0:
Reply 116
When do you all think beginning of july means? Before the tenth? Before the fifth? This week ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 117
YAAY, I have an Interview!
Absolutely buzzing! Got an interview as well!!
Reply 119
Congrats. Have any idea about which companies to choose yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest