The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6140
Original post by Elm Tree
I don't understand :redface:

Haha to see our parents from birth i'd be in Bangladesh and you'd be in... Wherever!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bluffroom
x

aww congrats on telling your mum, I'm so happy for you :biggrin:
Original post by Meliss
You are so bad. :laugh:

I know :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
OP
Original post by MangoFreak
:facepalm2: Why am I friends with these friends of mine.

They became immediately incredulous when I pointed out that the justice system was not in place to satisfy anyone's desires for vengeance :colonhash:

(a woman was given community service for wasting police time in falsely crying "rape!" and my friends believe this to rather warrant jail time, for some reason :dontknow:)

does it not class as perverting the course of justice? a crime for which a high profile Politian received a sentence recently. I'm not sure how it works though, please correct me if I'm wrong :smile:
boring days :moon:

I don't think you're bad. Meliss, however...................................................................
Original post by NinjaPandaa
does it not class as perverting the course of justice? a crime for which a high profile Politian received a sentence recently. I'm not sure how it works though, please correct me if I'm wrong :smile:

It was wasting police time or something, but I wasn't really commenting on the current legal system, rather pointing out to my friends that prison should be where people go if they're obvious threats to society, not for punishment (as I see punishment as a rather pointless thing for someone who is unlikely to commit a crime again, as in the case of this women, and even for those who are likely to recommit, where rehabilitation would be far preferable).

:tongue:
(edited 10 years ago)
It was wasting police time or something, but I wasn't really commenting on the current legal system, rather pointing out to my friends that prison should be where people go if they're obvious threats to society, not for punishment (as I see punishment as a rather pointless thing for someone who is unlikely to commit a crime again, as in the case of this women, and even for those who are likely to recommit, where rehabilitation would be far preferable).

:tongue:

oh I see what you mean, surely she could be called a danger to society as she may do it again (although the police will probably not believe her next time). Personally I think prison would be wrong for her as well though as it'd be a massive waste of money aha
Original post by NinjaPandaa
oh I see what you mean, surely she could be called a danger to society as she may do it again (although the police will probably not believe her next time). Personally I think prison would be wrong for her as well though as it'd be a massive waste of money aha

See that's what my friends said (although far more aggressively :tongue:) but she would not do it again unless she was seriously deranged :lol: And, as you say, she has no credibility any more (although I would be inclined to suggest that perhaps that should be irrelevant; regardless of past actions if she's the victim of a crime in future, reports it and the police do nothing based on past actions I would find that disturbing :tongue:).

oh I hadn't even noticed poo
Original post by UncreativeJ
Can i have the link to your blog? Thanks
And, yeah, it's awesome, Do you still have kik?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its in my sig i do same user too.
J_storeyy for anyone who wants to kik me

Original post by Little Tail Chaser
That's really great news :h: I'm really happy for you :biggrin: It's a pity he's moving to America but on the whole it looks as if things have been looking up. :smile:

thanks! Im so happy :h:
Im happy but gutted! I just hope we can stay together this year

Original post by Vionar
This month for me will just be lacklustre, you've taken all the fun!
I can't speak for the others, but I do! It was only when I read your blog post about something I can't remember now did I find out that Dragostea din tea or something is a Romanian song! :colondollar:
Fishing for blog support or rep? :holmes:
More than a little! But does he have a nice accent? :holmes: That will be the defining question! :tongue:

aww why?
Did you haha
Blog support
:biggrin:
He has a cute accent and some things he says is sooooooo cute! :love:

To express my emotion towards this post, I present:

:awesome:

:h:

Original post by Jina
Ahhhh it'll all work out eventually! Focus on the now! :smile: And maybe you can talk to your mum about telling your dad? :/ oh well don't let it bring you down!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hope it does! Going to see him and my friends is kinda part of being in the now and ill cry if i cant.
I'm not telling my dad any time soon

Original post by MattFletcher
:shock: go you :woo: :wink::tongue:

ty <3

Original post by sarahiscool
aww congrats on telling your mum, I'm so happy for you :biggrin:

Ty :h:
Reply 6153
Original post by Bluffroom

aww why?
Did you haha
Blog support
:biggrin:
He has a cute accent and some things he says is sooooooo cute! :love:

I don't know really, I've just been feeling down recently.
Aww! That's even cuter! I have to try not to be jealous now!
Reply 6154

Haha...hello :smile:
Reply 6155
Haha...I didn't actually write that, someone got into phone...one of my friends
Reply 6156
Original post by Ryan075
Haha...I didn't actually write that, someone got into phone...one of my friends

*into my phone
Good morning, again.

Morning!
Original post by Bude8
Good morning, again.