The Student Room Group

Edexcel C3,C4 June 2013 Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ACBLISS
I just remembered how to do it, thanks for that :P lol
Erm i got one for you,
Solve this equation for values of x from 0 to pi inclusive
sin2x + sin4x +sin6x

oooofff, that was fun at 11 o clock at night, I didn't find the values of x, but I have got to the stage where it is very easy to find the values, used the trig identity which i asked you to prove, to eventually wittle it down to sin4x(2cos2x+1)=0 ... :colone:
Reply 2301
Original post by pepeeglesfield
oooofff, that was fun at 11 o clock at night, I didn't find the values of x, but I have got to the stage where it is very easy to find the values, used the trig identity which i asked you to prove, to eventually wittle it down to sin4x(2cos2x+1)=0 ... :colone:

I see you know how to do it :tongue:
Original post by ACBLISS
I see you know how to do it :tongue:

haha indeed :P ... I'm going to get some sleep now anyway, so see ya!! :biggrin:
Reply 2303
Original post by pepeeglesfield
haha indeed :P ... I'm going to get some sleep now anyway, so see ya!! :biggrin:

Good night whilst i do some STEP :tongue:
Original post by ACBLISS
Good night whilst i do some STEP :tongue:

That's how its done, I'd join you but I have work at 6 tomorrow so should rather head up now otherwise I'll be dead for my 9 hour shift! :redface:
Original post by MathsNerd1
That's how its done, I'd join you but I have work at 6 tomorrow so should rather head up now otherwise I'll be dead for my 9 hour shift! :redface:

work as in a job? :O
Reply 2306

Damn good luck!
Original post by MedMed12
work as in a job? :O

Yeah
Yeah

HOW? :redface: what do you do? I had to give mine up for A2 :frown: was too tiring for me :tongue:
Original post by ACBLISS
Damn good luck!

Thanks it'll be quite something :tongue:
Yeah

It must be nice having money!
HOW? :redface: what do you do? I had to give mine up for A2 :frown: was too tiring for me :tongue:

I'm not sure, it use to be 2 shifts each weekend but I dropped it down for revision purposes, I only work at McDonalds so nothing special really but it can be rather tiring at times :redface:
Original post by brittanna
It must be nice having money!

Its not too bad, I'll be able to make £2000 in the 2-3 months before I go off to university which is quite a nice thought :tongue:
I'm not sure, it use to be 2 shifts each weekend but I dropped it down for revision purposes, I only work at McDonalds so nothing special really but it can be rather tiring at times :redface:

ahh ofc A-levels defo come first! Ohhh You should go somewhere else this summer, you could get a better salary :tongue: McD (well here) they pay so low :P Hmm I imagine so. Do you not get like time off during exams (take your holidays)?
Quick question guys. I know all the theory in c3 and c4. I just make silly mistakes. I've done every paper from 05-13 getting marks ranging from 66-73 in c3 and 60-66 in c4.

what final preparation can I do? To make sure i'm completely ready and prone to stupid mistakes. Would you recommend me doing those papers again until i'm getting 100% in all of them? or is that a waste of time.
ahh ofc A-levels defo come first! Ohhh You should go somewhere else this summer, you could get a better salary :tongue: McD (well here) they pay so low :P Hmm I imagine so. Do you not get like time off during exams (take your holidays)?

Indeed! And well I get £5 an hour and I'm going to be a manager in about a month so it'll be £7.50 an hour for then which isn't too bad really and well I just told them until the end of June if they put me on more than 1 shift a week don't expect me to show up for the other ones, so they just listened to me and only scheduled me one shift, but the earliest possible ones and longest too -.-
Indeed! And well I get £5 an hour and I'm going to be a manager in about a month so it'll be £7.50 an hour for then which isn't too bad really and well I just told them until the end of June if they put me on more than 1 shift a week don't expect me to show up for the other ones, so they just listened to me and only scheduled me one shift, but the earliest possible ones and longest too -.-

ohh sounds fun :smile: thats not too bad, here its like £4.50 at McD.
Haha fair I guess, you're only obliged work the shifts arranged anyway.
Better let you go, night and enjoy!
ohh sounds fun :smile: thats not too bad, here its like £4.50 at McD.
Haha fair I guess, you're only obliged work the shifts arranged anyway.
Better let you go, night and enjoy!

That's true and thanks, I'm struggling to stay awake after the 4 hours I got last night :tongue: I'll be back on later tomorrow after about 5 to crack on with some C3 :biggrin:
you guys ready for c4?
Original post by JayWise
expand the brackets, then use a trig identity and one of the addition formulas, trying to not give too much away haha

Thanks! I realised a little while later. Pretty easy actually. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending