Nah it was neither since it was me posting in the back room chat thing haha
Original post by Malevolent
Oh i was wondering when i would see my CG :colone:

i am just going to ignore the evil smiley :rolleyes::hugs:

so what you been upto?
Original post by Converse girl
i am just going to ignore the evil smiley :rolleyes::hugs:

so what you been upto?

Surgery and holiday haha how about you? Hows those exams going?
Original post by boumavilla
You should genetically engineer some micro-goats. :mmm:

Like the micro-pigs! :mmm:

:mmm: they would be cute and cuddley forever :ahee:
Surgery and holiday haha how about you? Hows those exams going?

ah okay what was it for? lucky you :grumble:

still have exams:grumble horrible can t wait until it ends :yep: otherwise i have been alright :yep:
ah okay what was it for? lucky you :grumble:

still have exams:grumble horrible can t wait until it ends :yep: otherwise i have been alright :yep:

Knee had my meniscus completely removed.

Well nearly done?

OWOWOWOW!!! :ahhhhh:

I hope you're OK? :zomg:
What did you do to it? :frown:
OWOWOWOW!!! :ahhhhh:

I hope you're OK? :zomg:
What did you do to it? :frown:

Long standing Knee problem. Started out with a meniscus tear then tore my acl and Meniscus then after i recovered from that tore it again...

First time was Basketball the next was American football and the most recently was just doing agility drills.
Long standing Knee problem. Started out with a meniscus tear then tore my acl and Meniscus then after i recovered from that tore it again...

First time was Basketball the next was American football and the most recently was just doing agility drills.

Woah, is there anything they can do to the knee so it doesn't happen again? :s-smilie:
Woah, is there anything they can do to the knee so it doesn't happen again? :s-smilie:

Not that I'm aware of taking the meniscus out at my age is a bad thing but after 3 tears its pretty much the only thing they can do. Also managed to find out I'm allergic to chicken lol.
Not that I'm aware of taking the meniscus out at my age is a bad thing but after 3 tears its pretty much the only thing they can do. Also managed to find out I'm allergic to chicken lol.

:lol:

How did they find that out? :mmm:

I hope you have a speedy recovery. If you've had it removed, then can you still play sport as per?
:lol:

How did they find that out? :mmm:

I hope you have a speedy recovery. If you've had it removed, then can you still play sport as per?

I think i said on here i was having problems swallowing some foods. and well they did an endoscopy and found out i had eosinophic esophaghitus. Now have to basically keep a food log to find out what foods cause my throat to seize up.

Yup but it might be more sore. Gonna not play for ages though.

I told you to be careful :huff:

Well nearly done?

First I read it as had my knee completely removed. :gasp:

Where's about is it on your knee is it the
Wait let me google it ,yep got
:hugs:how is your knee now?

Hope you get better soon?

6 left :yep:
Lovely

And you are allergic to chicken :gasp: that would be my life over :sad: chicken I love :zomg:
^probably did not receive an anon personal rep that gave me 0 rep o.O :curious:
^^^ Must rest to get better. :yes:

^^ Your life would be over without chicken? :zomg: You're already lactose intolerant, that must be difficult enough! :eek:

^ What did the message say? :sexface:

abolutely nothing o.O
I told you to be careful :huff:

First I read it as had my knee completely removed. :gasp:

Where's about is it on your knee is it the
Wait let me google it ,yep got
:hugs:how is your knee now?

Hope you get better soon?

6 left :yep:
Lovely

And you are allergic to chicken :gasp: that would be my life over :sad: chicken I love :zomg:

I was being careful just i guess my knee was going to buckle at some point.

I dunno some times my knee really feels sore but then other times its completely fine although it definitely feels really stiff...

Yeah when we found out I was just like **** sake... All my food is basically chicken.

Original post by Stevo F
^probably did not receive an anon personal rep that gave me 0 rep o.O :curious:

I gave you some rep but maybe it was me. My account is glitched right now haha TSR not recognizing me as a sub.
(edited 10 years ago)
^^^ Must rest to get better. :yes:

^^ Your life would be over without chicken? :zomg: You're already lactose intolerant, that must be difficult enough! :eek:

as long i have chicken and apples i am fine

I was being careful just i guess my knee was going to buckle at some point.

I dunno some times my knee really feels sore but then other times its completely fine although it definitely feels really stiff...

Yeah when we found out I was just like **** sake... All my food is basically chicken.

I gave you some rep but maybe it was me. My account is glitched right now haha TSR not recognizing me as a sub.

oh i see hope it gets better soon :h:

:console: yeah me too :mmm: i dont like meat :nope: chicken for me its a shame for you but it just meaans more chicken for me :ahee:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 4918
I love chicken, but not the skin of roast chicken.

I know you did, +6 thanks very much, I'll rep back if I can later :h:
Strangely I got ur rep and 2 mins rep got this unknown personal one :lol:

Latest