The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Converse girl
to me it did

Nope it didn't...
Original post by natninja
some superposition of both... but then again I'm not one to read several pages to get the gist of where the threa is at but it appears to have deviated from the title/OP....

Did I not describe the person above me?:lol:

:nah: basically we should describe, but we end up describing for a bit, then the regulars talking to each other anyway... :teehee:
Original post by Malevolent
Nope it didn't...

go back to sleep it did to me and that is all that matters to me :P
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Did I not describe the person above me?:lol:

:nah: basically we should describe, but we end up describing for a bit, then the regulars talking to each other anyway... :teehee:

Ah... I see... yeah that's what it looked like.

The person I'm quoting owns a fish?
Ah... I see... yeah that's what it looked like.

The person I'm quoting owns a fish?

I do actually, called him Pisces :yep:

Oxford analysis right there :colone:
I do actually, called him Pisces :yep:

Oxford analysis right there :colone:

haha :P

I was going to comment about a birth month but you obviously think astrology is load of absolute twaddle :P (and literally fish the fish XD)
haha :P

I was going to comment about a birth month but you obviously think astrology is load of absolute twaddle :P (and literally fish the fish XD)

Haha yeah :L

I'm a Capricorn right? A friend of mine is the same, and we're opposites to be fair :') so it's bull

And another girl is Leo, and no one can interpret that to fit her, shyest Person
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by F.I
^ Probably owns more than 3 pairs of converses

OMG you're back!!! :colondollar: :hugs: It took me ages to find this message just to quote you!

How have you beeeeeeeeen? :h:
Haha yeah :L

I'm a Capricorn right? A friend of mine is the same, and we're opposites to be fair :') so it's bull

And another girl is Leo, and no one can interpret that to fit her, shyest Person

yeah I'm apparently Aquarius so I'm supposed to be a commie... :/ and exceedingly extroverted... nope and nope...
^ Is :ninja:ing on this thread...
yeah I'm apparently Aquarius so I'm supposed to be a commie... :/ and exceedingly extroverted... nope and nope...

I miss out on Aquarius by a small margin I think... I don't know what I am with..

I'm an extrovert with intrinsic characteristice :mmm:
I miss out on Aquarius by a small margin I think... I don't know what I am with..

I'm an extrovert with intrinsic characteristice :mmm:

I have no idea what I come under with regards to extrovert/introvert... I have a couple of extremely close friends and a whole army of aquaintances who I get on well with but I also hate meeting up with more than a couple of people at a time and if I do will get bored and quite literally go off and make new friends...
I have no idea what I come under with regards to extrovert/introvert... I have a couple of extremely close friends and a whole army of aquaintances who I get on well with but I also hate meeting up with more than a couple of people at a time and if I do will get bored and quite literally go off and make new friends...

Yeah! That's me! :biggrin: although I have quite a few good friends too (as well as the extremely close one)

I HATE big groups, hence my friend getting annoyed at me for not going to the beach (there were so many of them:redface: hate it!)

Anyway, yeah... Sounds like me tbh
i am dancing away like a crazy octopus RHGT]OP0=~$t azgvd
biologistS are evil cruel people
Everyone CG is bullying me! :frown:
Original post by Malevolent
Everyone CG is bullying me! :frown:

:console:
mebully never :innocent:

at least right now you dont have lips the size of sauges
I'm back :smile:

A mod actually wrote an "Enjoy the ban" on my PM.

Before you vent, it wasn't a frequenter of this thread.
Original post by The Mad Dog
I'm back :smile:

A mod actually wrote an "Enjoy the ban" on my PM.

Before you vent, it wasn't a frequenter of this thread.

:woo:

Hey Mad Dog!!! :h:

Wow, that was a bit harsh... :lolwut:
What did you do?

Latest