The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College Adult Nursing Degree students?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lemon91
Hey :smile:

I'm new to the student forum! haha recommended by a friend because I wanted to see if I could chat to some people who will also be studying Adult Nursing at King's College September 2013? Be great to meet some people who (hopefully) I'll be working with :P

Amy

Hey :smile: I also firmed an offer from KCL for adult nursing... hope to see you in September (if I get the grades) :]

I'm actually filling out the Occupational Health questionnaire and I haven't had any of the vaccinations they've listed in Section 4. I'm worried they will withdraw my application because of it... how can I provide evidence when I haven't even had any of the vaccinations. I went to my GP and asked them for my immunisation history and turns out I've only had 3 vaccinations (none of which were on the OH questionnaire) lol... what do I do?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by Sara in the student toom
Hey :smile: I also firmed an offer from KCL for adult nursing... hope to see you in September (if I get the grades) :]

I'm actually filling out the Occupational Health questionnaire and I haven't had any of the vaccinations they've listed in Section 4. I'm worried they will withdraw my application because of it... how can I provide evidence when I haven't even had any of the vaccinations. I went to my GP and asked them for my immunisation history and turns out I've only had 3 vaccinations (none of which were on the OH questionnaire) lol... what do I do?

Heyy, I filled mine in about a month ago and my GP didn't have the record for, i think 2 of the vaccinations, so I rang the Occupational Health people to tell them this and they said it wasn't a problem :smile:
Original post by KarenKaur123
Heyy, I filled mine in about a month ago and my GP didn't have the record for, i think 2 of the vaccinations, so I rang the Occupational Health people to tell them this and they said it wasn't a problem :smile:

Thanks! :smile:
I applied for Stamford Street Apartments too. I really hope I get it. The prices for the accommodation in London are sooo expensive :'(. Thank god for the NHS bursary and 0 tuition fees! :biggrin:
Reply 24
Hey guys, I'm also studying Adult Nursing at KCL in September :smile: Really looking forward to meeting and working with you all.

I'm currently looking to flat-share with another Kings College Nursing student. I'm a 22 year old female, relatively tidy and a lot of fun. If anyone else is doing the same/similar course and has a room going/looking for a roomie, feel free to give me a shout. :h:

x
Reply 25
Original post by KarenKaur123

Aha yeah was going to say it doesn't matter if you haven't had any or not all of the vaccinations, they just need to know so whatever you haven't got, they'll shove in your arm soon enough :P
Reply 26
Exciting times! they've confirmed my results so it's official I'm going to King's :biggrin: anyone else heard back yet?
Reply 27
Hi guys! I'm offically going to King's aswell for Adult Nursing. Nervous as heck but I'm so happy! :biggrin:
Original post by Lemon91
Hey :smile:

I'm new to the student forum! haha recommended by a friend because I wanted to see if I could chat to some people who will also be studying Adult Nursing at King's College September 2013? Be great to meet some people who (hopefully) I'll be working with :P

Amy

Heyy,
ill be starting the adult nursing at kings in september too :smile:

Hannah
Hello,

I just got my results today. So, so excited!
Can't wait to shop for Uni supplies- know what we'll need specifically for the adult nursing course?

Claire :smile:
Hi ladies, how many of you got offers? Hope to see you all there! x
Reply 31
Hey guys I also received my confirmation of my place
Anyone doing adult nursing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
Original post by Claire Read
Hello,

I just got my results today. So, so excited!
Can't wait to shop for Uni supplies- know what we'll need specifically for the adult nursing course?

Claire :smile:

Hi I've also been asking around but no luck yet on what we'll need :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33
Hey :smile: Im studying Adult Nursing at Kings, Im coming all the way down from Newcastle, so it would be great to know some people before we started! So excited to meet everyone and get started :smile:
Hi everyone, I'm moving to London to the international Hall next month from Ireland! So I'm really looking to know some people before I head over. I'm nervous but mostly excited. Is anyone else living in here^^ or just me?! :smile:
:biggrin: I got the grades woo! I'm at Great Dover Street Apartments, anyone else? I can't wait to start training to be an adult nurse :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
hi my name is april im 19 abit confused as to how these thread work anyways i wanted to ask wil kings
accept btec level 3 extended equals to 3alevels health and social care for children nursing i really want to go to
this uni and upset if i wont be able to get in with a btec :'( :frown:
Reply 37
ah also been accepted into Kings Adult Nursing! cannot wait :smile:
Reply 38
I'm starting adult nursing in September been given Julian Markham House for accommodation, would be nice to get to know some people first. What freshers events are people thinking of going to?

Leanne
Original post by berry91
I'm starting adult nursing in September been given Julian Markham House for accommodation, would be nice to get to know some people first. What freshers events are people thinking of going to?

Leanne

Hey, I'm in Julian Markham House too :biggrin: and doing adult nursing as well. What flat number are you in, if you don't mind me asking :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest