The Student Room Group

OCR Gateway Biology B4B5B6 - 10/06/13

Scroll to see replies

Reply 460
Original post by L'Evil Fish
So today, I revised B4+B5 :biggrin: I'll do B6 tomorrow? And do the specimen paper maybe...

Then concentrate on my S1 exam. Finish that, and revise before the biology exam seeing as I'll be stranded after my other exam :smile:

I keep seeing how many posts you've done and it keeps shocking me. :eek: Aren't you a bit creeped out that after you die there are going to be tens of thousands of posts from you that will outlast you (until TSR dies or until the internet explodes).
Original post by andersson
I keep seeing how many posts you've done and it keeps shocking me. :eek: Aren't you a bit creeped out that after you die there are going to be tens of thousands of posts from you that will outlast you (until TSR dies or until the internet explodes).

Why would I be?:lol:
Reply 462
Why would I be?:lol:

I'd find it terrifying. :lol: Are you doing anything for your 30,000th post? :biggrin:
I'd find it terrifying. :lol: Are you doing anything for your 30,000th post? :biggrin:

Tsr Party :rolleyes: knowing me I'll miss it:mmm:
Statistics 1 A Level Mathematics Module :smile:

impressive :smile:
Reply 465

Hah! I'll make sure you don't. Who has the highest post count?
Reply 466
Question and answer again people? :smile:

Explain why an amoeba has a contractile vacuole.

Come on people, exam in 2 days!
Reply 467
Come on people, exam in 2 days!

im up for it
Reply 468

Original post by BrokenS0ulz

Question answer game... Do you guys use google hangouts? - ithink it would be better than refreshing the page consistently

ryan
Reply 469
Original post by ryanb97
im up for it

Good.

Original post by BrokenS0ulz

Thanks

:lol: :dontknow:
Reply 471
Original post by ryanb97
Question answer game... Do you guys use google hangouts? - ithink it would be better than refreshing the page consistently

ryan

Can you do that using your gmail/google+?
Question and answer again people? :smile:

A contractile vacuole can be used so that any excess water is stored into it. The contractile vacuole attaches to the cell membrane and water is emptied out. It can be used to prevent water (e.g in a river) from diffusing too much into the amoeba.

Give 3 ways in which leaves are adapted to increase the rate diffusion of carbon dioxide and water.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 473
I got 140 ums (full) in b1, b2, b3 but still have to get about a high A to get an A* due to coursework. :P
Reply 474
Can you do that using your gmail/google+?

yeah...all you need is a gmail account and then its like whats app

its good!
Reply 475
Original post by BP_Tranquility
A contractile vacuole can be used so that any excess water is stored into it. The contractile vacuole attaches to the cell membrane and water is emptied out. It can be used to prevent water (e.g in a river) from diffusing too much into the amoeba.

Give 3 ways in which leaves are adapted to increase the rate diffusion of carbon dioxide and water.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thin - less distance to diffuse
Large internal surface area - air spaces in the spongy mesophyll layer mean there is more area for gas exchange
Stomata - allow gases to flow in and out

What happens in coronary heart disease?
Reply 476
Original post by ryanb97
yeah...all you need is a gmail account and then its like whats app

its good!

Alright let's see if the other people have gmail accounts (because then they automatically have google plus). :tongue:
Reply 477
[video="youtube;XkpjZ7oA_Qg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XkpjZ7oA_Qg[/video]

you donr need to use a webcam (mine is crapppyyy :biggrin:) .... its just typing btw...
Reply 478
Original post by carns
I got 140 ums (full) in b1, b2, b3 but still have to get about a high A to get an A* due to coursework. :P

I got full UMS too, but I got a good mark in coursework so I could probably get like 50% in this exam and still get an A*. :lol:
Reply 479
Alright let's see if the other people have gmail accounts (because then they automatically have google plus). :tongue:

PM me your email ... i dont think your allowed it in this public area

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending