The Student Room Group
The University of Gloucestershire
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website

Shaftesbury Halls

Just thought I'd get a thread going before the halls offers come out to get chatting with possible Shaftesbury halls occupants :smile: That way when the offers do come out a few people may know each other :smile: I have also applied for Shaftesbury :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Dani-elle_x
Just thought I'd get a thread going before the halls offers come out to get chatting with possible Shaftesbury halls occupants :smile: That way when the offers do come out a few people may know each other :smile: I have also applied for Shaftesbury :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've put Shaftbury down as my first choice too! I really hope I get it! It would be lovely to be on campus :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
The University of Gloucestershire
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Buffy423
I've put Shaftbury down as my first choice too! I really hope I get it! It would be lovely to be on campus :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wooh i didn't think anyone was going to reply :P i really hope so too. I want to be able to just role out of bed in the morning and be there :P
Reply 3
Wooh i didn't think anyone was going to reply :P i really hope so too. I want to be able to just role out of bed in the morning and be there :P

Ahaa! Yes same! I'm so excited to move into halls and get started! I will have to start getting stuff for my room soon! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Ahaa! Yes same! I'm so excited to move into halls and get started! I will have to start getting stuff for my room soon! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too! So excited! I have already started getting stuff :P. I couldn't wait any longer :P.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Me too! So excited! I have already started getting stuff :P. I couldn't wait any longer :P.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ekkk! I can't wait! Looking forward to meeting youu! Do youu know how long freshers is?? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Ekkk! I can't wait! Looking forward to meeting youu! Do youu know how long freshers is?? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me neither :biggrin: Looking forward to meeting you too :smile: i think freshers is 5 days. I know that it starts on the 16th and then freshers fayre is on the 19th and the freshers ball is on the 20th :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Me neither :biggrin: Looking forward to meeting you too :smile: i think freshers is 5 days. I know that it starts on the 16th and then freshers fayre is on the 19th and the freshers ball is on the 20th :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Freshers ball? :O Ohh I didn't know that! Wow so much going on! How do youu know all this? is it on the uni site? I am dreading sorting through my cupboard on what to take clothes wise for the first week! I know I'm going to forget something! :') it's exciting tho we are going to be so busy! Which will hopefully stop us missing home! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Shaftesbury is my 1st choice :biggrin:. Really can't wait to find out which room I'm in.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 9
Freshers ball? :O Ohh I didn't know that! Wow so much going on! How do youu know all this? is it on the uni site? I am dreading sorting through my cupboard on what to take clothes wise for the first week! I know I'm going to forget something! :') it's exciting tho we are going to be so busy! Which will hopefully stop us missing home! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know it because when i went to the applicant day in the booklet the dates were written in a little section at the bottom under 'important dates for your diary' along with the final dates for applying for accommodation and stuff :P it could be on the uni site but i haven't looked properly :P i am dreading that too. I'm not what you would call a very fashionable person so i may need to buy a few new clothes :L Hopefully! It is going to be so busy! What with sorting paperwork stuff out in the day and then most likely partying on the night no wonder people get freshers flu! :L i have every intention of taking it easy on the Wednesday night so i can make it bright and early to freshers fayre on the Thursday. I want to take full advantage of all the free stuff and don't want to end up going late and missing out on all the good stuff :P
Reply 10
Original post by Trevor86
Shaftesbury is my 1st choice :biggrin:. Really can't wait to find out which room I'm in.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Wooh another possible future roomie :biggrin: i can't wait either :biggrin: so excited!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
i have every intention of taking it easy on the Wednesday night so i can make it bright and early to freshers fayre on the Thursday. I want to take full advantage of all the free stuff and don't want to end up going late and missing out on all the good stuff :P

Realised i sound quite boring in this bit :L it probably won't go to plan but my intentions are there :L

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Realised i sound quite boring in this bit :L it probably won't go to plan but my intentions are there :L

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahaa no youu don't! I will join youu to go down early! I hope the weather will be amazing! And yeahh I might need to get some new clothes too! Can't wait to get everything ready! I also need to get to know Cheltenham! But I don't think it will be that hard to find my way around :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Ahaa no youu don't! I will join youu to go down early! I hope the weather will be amazing! And yeahh I might need to get some new clothes too! Can't wait to get everything ready! I also need to get to know Cheltenham! But I don't think it will be that hard to find my way around :')

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha that would be good! :smile: Yeah i hope so too. Won't be much fun if it rains lol. I plan on going down to Cheltenham some time in July just to have a little wander and get a feel for where everything is :P. I can't imagine it's that hard :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've applied also but as my second choice. :biggrin:
Reply 16
Original post by EleanorJane
I've applied also but as my second choice. :biggrin:

Awesome :biggrin: What's your first choice? :smile:
St Marys. :smile:

What course will you be doing? :smile:

I can't wait to find out what accommodation we'll be getting but I'm also dreading it haha :')
Reply 18
Original post by EleanorJane
St Marys. :smile:

What course will you be doing? :smile:

I can't wait to find out what accommodation we'll be getting but I'm also dreading it haha :')

Awesome :biggrin:

I will be doing psychology :smile: What about you??

No nor me! I am so impatient :P I just want to know now! :P I am dreading how skint I am going to be once I have paid for it! :P
Awesome :biggrin:

I will be doing psychology :smile: What about you??

No nor me! I am so impatient :P I just want to know now! :P I am dreading how skint I am going to be once I have paid for it! :P

Nice :smile: Animal Biology.

Same! :') Oh I know and me! I'm so worried that I won't have enough money when we actually start Uni because I'll stupidly end up spending it all on things I don't need and starve :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending