Yes nole vs Wawrinka was the 1st
Reply 2
I want Delpo to win tomorrow also.

I cannot wait for the match.
Reply 3
Original post by Decerto
I want Delpo to win tomorrow also.

I cannot wait for the match.

Haha same i really dont mind rafa losing because hes going to win the clay masters so delpo has a really good chance of getting his first masters 2maro
Rafael Nadal to win please.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by Multitalented me
I'm guessing the 1st is Nole Wawrinka :wink:

It's still that memorable I didn't think it needed naming. :biggrin:

This match was brilliant, some outstanding hitting on both sides of the net and as usual some ballistic forehands from Delpo that took your breath away.
Reply 6
Original post by Prendah
Murray-Djokovic-Nadal Not a bad run for Delpo.

it would be the best ever 1st masters 1000 title for a player, what a run that is, basically the current 3 best players in the world right there
Reply 7
Hard to predict who will win the final, on the one hand DelPo is playing fantastically but on the other, Nadal.

I think I would have to favour DelPo, simply because of who he has beaten to get to the final.
Reply 8
Did not expect to see Nadal or Del Potro in the final at the start of the tournament, i'll be supporting Rafa in the final, only one match away from winning his first HC title since Tokyo 2010
Reply 9
Am I the only one who thinks that Del Potro at the top of his game is virtually unstoppable? The problem is sustaining that level over a match/tournament, but I've never seen anything like it when he rips those baseline shots.
Reply 10
Original post by ubi1
Federer

you care about tennis records way too much. i'm just happy to see Rafa back, if he breaks records or whatever it's an added bonus but it's not important, i honestly don't care for it anymore.
Reply 11
Original post by Xotol
Am I the only one who thinks that Del Potro at the top of his game is virtually unstoppable? The problem is sustaining that level over a match/tournament, but I've never seen anything like it when he rips those baseline shots.

I remember saying a week or so ago that i don't see del Potro winning another slam, i'm beginning to change my view on that, he is getting back to 2009 level and i honestly see him shaking up the top 4. Agreed, once he rips that forehand from the baseline it's game over.
Reply 12
Original post by Xotol

Indeed. That forehand.:sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Original post by Xotol

Yeah, i think if he could sustain a run (bear in mind he can actually win on clay as well - already has an edge on clay over the likes of Murray) then he's definitely be up there with the top 4.

Original post by Natty.B
I remember saying a week or so ago that i don't see del Potro winning another slam, i'm beginning to change my view on that, he is getting back to 2009 level and i honestly see him shaking up the top 4. Agreed, once he rips that forehand from the baseline it's game over.

I think that might be when i posted the videos of his play and i think he actually reached that level again sometime last year but with the backhand slice i'm actually tempted to say he could be better. If Nadal plays his usual long rally game it will be a good analogue for their 2009 semi-final to compare to.
This needs a new thread now doesn't it?
Original post by Natty.B

He's probably better than in 2009 but so are the other guys
Reply 16
Original post by Xotol

Nah you're not the only one, he's shown it before in 2009.

I think his peak level is definitely higher than murray, the difference is though that he isn't as consistent, but he has been heavily disrupted by his wrist injury, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, lets see what he does this year if his health holds up.
Reply 17
Nadal has a chance to have the biggest winstreak on all surfaces this year, the current streak is 49 by Bjorn Borg but Rafa can get to 50 because if he wins tonight thats 15 wins then he goes into the clay masters and wins that along with roland garros that 45 wins then depends how he does in gerry weber open and wimbledon if he does get past 2 round undefeated then he has the biggest win streak on all surfaces.

Djokoivc streak was 43 match wins in 2011 nadal this season has the chance to break that streak:smile:
Reply 18
Anyone gonna start a new thread?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sufistic
Anyone gonna start a new thread?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Someone already has

Latest