The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2900
We've got the scholars popping out now. I'll take the opportunity to point out that this is a Pak Soc thread not an Islamic one. Not all Pakistani's are Muslims so take these discussions about the hijab and Islam and all that silly stuff to the Islamic Society on TSR.
Reply 2901
Original post by Revent
We've got the scholars popping out now. I'll take the opportunity to point out that this is a Pak Soc thread not an Islamic one. Not all Pakistani's are Muslims so take these discussions about the hijab and Islam and all that silly stuff to the Islamic Society on TSR.

Agreed; alas, people will still argue that one can talk about religion here since it's the 'Islamic Republic of Pakistan'
Reply 2902
Original post by LegendX
Precisely. However, the other girl on this thread feels that the hijab is absolutely vital and anyone who disagrees with her gets negged, OH NO PLS NO NEG ME. Like I give a damn...

Lol I dunno the hijabs tend to be the worst imo. Better not to discuss it though bit of a touchy topic with some.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bad8oy
Lol I dunno the hijabs tend to be the worst imo. Better not to discuss it though bit of a touchy topic with some.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tbh, I also think that burkas are kinda bad as if you think of it in terms of security, a man could hide in a burka and it poses as a security threat. It happens all the time in countries like Pakistan.....
Original post by LegendX
She's gunna bs about how there's references to it now.....

actually im not ! i dont do bs so stfu please.
Original post by Ornlu
It doesn't say anything about the Hijab in the Qu'ran; it says to dress 'modestly'...

K.
Reply 2906
Original post by LegendX
Tbh, I also think that burkas are kinda bad as if you think of it in terms of security, a man could hide in a burka and it poses as a security threat. It happens all the time in countries like Pakistan.....

Yeah I guess and people drive with it on as well surely that wouldn't have the same range if vision either.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bad8oy

Posted from TSR Mobile

agreed but just because some are don't generalize that they all will be ! :smile:
Original post by perfezione
agreed but just because some are don't generalize that they all will be ! :smile:

What do you study?
Original post by LegendX
What do you study?

why is that relevant to anything ?
Reply 2910
I know a hijabi who goes down on almost anyone :rofl: It doesn't make one holier :laugh:
why is that relevant to anything ?

Why does it need to be relevant ?
Original post by LegendX
Why does it need to be relevant ?

because it does ok !!!!!!
Original post by Revent
I know a hijabi who goes down on almost anyone :rofl: It doesn't make one holier :laugh:

omdz you had to add that didnt you ! lol

Reply 2915

:biggrin: It's true though

Edit: A neg' for agreeing that it doesn't make one holier? 'Tis a curious world we live in
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by LegendX

oh no, have i made you speechless ?

Original post by Ornlu
:biggrin: It's true though

yes i know its true :biggrin:

You're not supposed to be talking to boys are you?....
Reply 2918

It's true. I know loads that maybe aren't THAT crazy, but they still are freaks on the inside :lol:
Original post by LegendX
You're not supposed to be talking to boys are you?....

im not talking to a boy. im talking to an idiot :h:
(edited 10 years ago)

Latest