The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by perfezione
OMG THANK YOU :h: least someone is on my side. was getting scary with all these pricks going against me :frown:
thankss :tongue:

glad there is someone decent here

Pricks indeed LOL! Lets get them weapons out from under the hijabs and expose our 'freaky' sides with some gunshots and jitsu :jitsu: theyd be like :headfire: LOL freaky much?
Original post by lilmissshady
Pricks indeed LOL! Lets get them weapons out from under the hijabs and expose our 'freaky' sides with some gunshots and jitsu :jitsu: theyd be like :headfire: LOL freaky much?

LOL your a joker hahahahhaha. lets do it sister
Reply 2942

Oh I love it when you get rough and freaky. :wink:
LOL your a joker hahahahhaha. lets do it sister

:eek: :eek:
Ssss....si...sis...SISTER!!!!?? Sister! You called me sister :cry: :cry: :cry2:
I only have male siblings and well I'd have liked it better if had a sister so I've always felt the need for one :frown: I think I've found one now!! Thanks :smile:
Your big sister will protect you from the cruel world!!!!!! (referring to the pricks in here) don't you worry ok!!! I got you all safe baby sis!!! :biggrin:
firstly this isnt a essay . secondly a person with common sense would have read what they wrote before sending it. just sh

Shaddup you baysharam.:smile:
Original post by LegendX
Shaddup you baysharam.:smile:

besharam ? how on earth am i a besharam.
Original post by de_monies
Lool that definitely wasn't me unless I said it in an ironic sense cos I never say "dench"

In just out ATM enjoying the greenery in a park near me. I'll have to show you pictures :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

but you were there! And witnessed all the crude talk!!!

oh is it the same park I want my daddy to buy for me!!? That's nice, take loads of pics ok! And feed the ducks some errrr grass/flowers(that's their diet right :confused:) from me ok!!!
:eek: :eek:
Ssss....si...sis...SISTER!!!!?? Sister! You called me sister :cry: :cry: :cry2:
I only have male siblings and well I'd have liked it better if had a sister so I've always felt the need for one :frown: I think I've found one now!! Thanks :smile:
Your big sister will protect you from the cruel world!!!!!! (referring to the pricks in here) don't you worry ok!!! I got you all safe baby sis!!! :biggrin:

awwwww poor you :h: you can my sister if you like lol
yay :biggrin:
Reply 2948
awwwww poor you :h: you can my sister if you like lol
yay :biggrin:

"English please hun" :rolleyes:
Original post by Ornlu
"English please hun" :rolleyes:

LOOOOOOOL ok now i feel silly !
Reply 2950
Original post by MedMed12
Yeah I can see why are, but its better than you pretending I suppose.
aha true point :tongue:
you should be proud of your achievement though!

:lol: I am proud that I was clever enough to do all that and still come out with top grades and all that :tongue:

Original post by LegendX
Hi, yeah definitely, I love the university and everything about it. I already know some students there so it should hopefully help a lot when I'm in the first year :biggrin:, how about you?

Nice nice! :grin: Well done on getting in :smile: Your PS must've been amazing! :eek: I'm heading off to Imperial :smile:
I'm off to get some revision done now, bye everyone!Byeeeee baby sis perfezione! :h: hehe
Byeeeee de_monies (you still gotta reply to my post ok, don't kill the ducks!) :wavey:
ON A HAPPIER NOTE I HAVE CHICKEN SOMOSAS

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2953
Original post by Revent
Did you not see the other quote in my post or are your eyes also selective seeing only what you want to see? :lol:

I haven't ignored anything, I just do as I please and I'm pretty sure I know A LOT more about Islam than you so teach me more please. :rolleyes:

I'm not religious anymore, but I don't like two faces. :laugh: oh and I like even less, 16 year old kids trying to lecture others on the meaning of life, the universe and everything because they know it all. :rolleyes:

Was i supposed to appreciate the time that you took out of your life to search through all my posts and find something that could be used against me? Oh damn. All that effort and i was rude enough not to appreciate it. Oh i am extremely sorry. How very rude of me.

I am not two faced. What exactly is it that makes me two faced, eh?
I stick by what i said, i wouldn't change the way i spoke to those guys if my brother/father was stood behind me. Yes, i did fall for a guy.. but that wasn't my initial intention and it happens to anyone, that is why i broke off any sort of contact with the lad.
You bothered to stalk through my profile to that point, what stopped you from reading my posts after that?

Serious question: Did you want to become a Hafiz or did you do it for your parents? ~
OMG THANK YOU :h: least someone is on my side. was getting scary with all these pricks going against me :frown:
thankss :tongue:

glad there is someone decent here

besharam ? how on earth am i a besharam.

You swear, call 'strangers' on an online forum 'Hun' , all the makings of a good baysharam to me. :smile:

Thanks 'Hun'.
Original post by Revent
:lol: I am proud that I was clever enough to do all that and still come out with top grades and all that :tongue:

Nice nice! :grin: Well done on getting in :smile: Your PS must've been amazing! :eek: I'm heading off to Imperial :smile:

Mhmm, i'd never have managed it seeing as you did extra A-levels and got A*s right? blimey!

Oh LegendX is another medical applicant right? for sheffield? haha got our own clan going on here!
Original post by Fabz_x
Was i supposed to appreciate the time that you took out of your life to search through all my posts and find something that could be used against me? Oh damn. All that effort and i was rude enough not to appreciate it. Oh i am extremely sorry. How very rude of me.

I am not two faced. What exactly is it that makes me two faced, eh?
I stick by what i said, i wouldn't change the way i spoke to those guys if my brother/father was stood behind me. Yes, i did fall for a guy.. but that wasn't my initial intention and it happens to anyone, that is why i broke off any sort of contact with the lad.
You bothered to stalk through my profile to that point, what stopped you from reading my posts after that?

Serious question: Did you want to become a Hafiz or did you do it for your parents? ~

You fell for a guy? Toba toba
Reply 2957
Original post by LegendX
You fell for a guy? Toba toba

I didn't fall for a guy, i fell BECAUSE of a guy. He tripped me. #Logic :u:
Original post by Revent

Ah right, I thought you had plans to defer it further, but I'm sure you'll love it at imperial. :biggrin:, I really can't wait to start university, it's gunna be soooo fun, :biggrin:
Original post by Fabz_x
I didn't fall for a guy, i fell BECAUSE of a guy. He tripped me. #Logic :u:

You touched a guy and ur a girl? Toba toba

Latest