Original post by emma.parkinson
I'll be starting in September too! moving down into Victoria Halls :biggrin:

That's mint what exactly are you studying? :biggrin:
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Reply 41
Does anyone else keep getting the "Apply now for Accomodation" email even though you have paid your deposit?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Laura.Matthews.
That's mint what exactly are you studying? :biggrin:

I'm studying film then a PGCE :biggrin: just nerve wrecking moving away ha
are you excited to start your course? And obviously freshers week!
Original post by josh_94
Does anyone else keep getting the "Apply now for Accomodation" email even though you have paid your deposit?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I'm getting it, it's just automated to everyone :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 44
Original post by josh_94

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes!!!! All the time! I emailed them in the end because I was scared it hadn't gone through but they said it's just an automatic email so don't worry :smile: :smile:
Original post by emma.parkinson
I'm studying film then a PGCE :biggrin: just nerve wrecking moving away ha
are you excited to start your course? And obviously freshers week!

Oh wow that sounds great!! :biggrin: I know definitely it's such a big step! And yeah I am can't wait to start it! Haha oh god yeah freshers is going to be intense :biggrin: will hopefully see you around :smile:
Original post by Laura.Matthews.
Oh wow that sounds great!! :biggrin: I know definitely it's such a big step! And yeah I am can't wait to start it! Haha oh god yeah freshers is going to be intense :biggrin: will hopefully see you around :smile:

Ahh yeah it will be! and definitely would be nice to see some of the people off here around :smile: im sure we may bump into each other at freshers! :biggrin:
Reply 47
Original post by Blackburn_Allen
Yeah the welcome pack isn't exactly something to be excited about. If you are staying in university halls it usually contains the forms you need to do an inventory, register for your modules & get your student card. I can't quite remember.

Ok! Do you get that before you start?
Reply 48
I never got my student card in the welcome pack it was only after the first week of uni I got mine

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 49
Original post by jesswilson95
I don't know either :frown: wonder when you find out! I really want to know now and just get there!

I believe you'll find out as soon as you pick up yours keys because i'll also be living in En-Suite City Campus ! :-)
Reply 50
Hey I'm starting at Wolverhampton too in September && Ill be staying at Walsall student village (ensuite) && I don't even know anyone omg haha!
Original post by Lempi
Hey I'm starting at Wolverhampton too in September && Ill be staying at Walsall student village (ensuite) && I don't even know anyone omg haha!

Hi! I'll be living in walsall ensuite too! feel free to PM me :smile:
Reply 52
Ohh cool I definitely will:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 53
I'll be staying at the City Campus (en-suite), I don't know anyone at all! Can't wait for September! Feel free to PM me/Skype(heymelissa) :3
Original post by LepreJohn
I never got my student card in the welcome pack it was only after the first week of uni I got mine

Posted from TSR Mobile

How's it going:smile:

Results day tomorrow right, how you feeling?
Reply 55
Original post by pinda.college
How's it going:smile:

Results day tomorrow right, how you feeling?

Hey man its going well, enjoying the sun back home while we've got it how about you?

Not at all nervious haha already know most of my grades other than one so as they were on wolf topics for me. Known the university evision wont even work or the results won't be up :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey man its going well, enjoying the sun back home while we've got it how about you?

Not at all nervious haha already know most of my grades other than one so as they were on wolf topics for me. Known the university evision wont even work or the results won't be up :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah trying to make the most of the beautiful weather as well. That's great that you know so many of your results, I only know the first semester results:frown: Waiting for Evision results to become live again so I can see whether I need to do any resits (hopefully I do not need to and I get decent results).
Reply 57
Yeah trying to make the most of the beautiful weather as well. That's great that you know so many of your results, I only know the first semester results:frown: Waiting for Evision results to become live again so I can see whether I need to do any resits (hopefully I do not need to and I get decent results).

Yeah it can be a pain waiting I doubt they will even be up this week tbh. The one result im waiting for if I get a decent grade in that I'll be on an upper 2:1 hopefully I do if not I'll be on a 2:1 anyway :smile:
Yeah it can be a pain waiting I doubt they will even be up this week tbh. The one result im waiting for if I get a decent grade in that I'll be on an upper 2:1 hopefully I do if not I'll be on a 2:1 anyway :smile:

The results are up, have you checked to see whether your one result is on there?

I don't know whether to be happy or upset with my results, I got: B11, B11, B11, B12, B12, C9

Don't exactly know what I've averaged this year, any idea?
Reply 59
The results are up, have you checked to see whether your one result is on there?

I don't know whether to be happy or upset with my results, I got: B11, B11, B11, B12, B12, C9

Don't exactly know what I've averaged this year, any idea?

Your top 4 grades count towards your degree so your on a 2:1 :smile: I got A14, B13, B13, B11, C10, C9 was a little disapointed I missed out on averaging 4 B13s but its still a 2:1

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending