The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk X

Scroll to see replies

I feel odd. Distant. Numb? Not connected? I don't know... no motivation... but at least I don't want to do "bad things" at the moment I guess.
I kind of want to cry at the moment. Just don't feel human right now :/
WEIRD ANXIETY ATTACK. I don't even know what this is. it feels like I want to have a panic attack but my body can't, and that's actually making me panic more, it feels like I'm about to jump through my chest. Really weird way of explaining it, but yeah.

On the positive, I've had a good few days. It was my birthday 2 days ago (19, yeeeeeeeah!) and my boyfriend bought me some badass gifts including Sonic Generations for my xbox, which is so cool omg. Seriously, I love it
so im feeling a bit better after last night

triggering

Spoiler

Eurgh, really need to get rid of facebook. So unnecessarily triggering.

Went to work yesterday and on the train home I saw a load of people I used to go to school with. It just reminded me of what a massive failure I am. Everyone else is successful and enjoying themselves and doing well in life whereas I've barely left the house all of this year and had to take a year out of university. Just want to crawl into a corner and cry.
feeling really on edge since I woke up, like something awful is gonna happen :s-smilie: don't like this feeling at all.
Original post by SciFiRory
feeling really on edge since I woke up, like something awful is gonna happen :s-smilie: don't like this feeling at all.

nothing awful is gonna happen, i can promise you :smile:
:jumphug:
Original post by PonchoKid
nothing awful is gonna happen, i can promise you :smile:
:jumphug:

I hope not! just feel really tense :s-smilie: hope you're doing better today sweetie? :lovehug:
Original post by SciFiRory
I hope not! just feel really tense :s-smilie: hope you're doing better today sweetie? :lovehug:

i promise you things will be ok.
you need a proper massage :tongue:

and yeah thankyou, you can always get your bum on skype though :yep:
:lovehug:
i promise you things will be ok.
you need a proper massage :tongue:

and yeah thankyou, you can always get your bum on skype though :yep:
:lovehug:

:hugs: thanks, hopefully will be, haha, only from you :wink:

true, watching tv with my mum atm but can IM though :lovehug:
Feeling really anxious/worried/panicky right now :/ Stuff has happened the last few days and I've realised just how much my family is so messed up, all cause of me :s-smilie:... we used to be all happy and got on with each other... then I just had to ruin it all didn't I? I've totally wrecked my family, and I don't know how to fix it all :cry2: Everything that's happened is my fault, and cause of me we argue and fight all about me... I've just broken my whole family and there is nothing I can do to fix it :cry2:
(edited 10 years ago)
Don't know what to do about my job. Maybe the grass isnt always greener and I couldn't survive without my dog.
Original post by sunfowers01
Don't know what to do about my job. Maybe the grass isnt always greener and I couldn't survive without my dog.

I'm sorry to hear about your dog :hugs:
A few months ago my dog was run over. It does eventually get easier I promise. :hugs:
Original post by -FireFlies-
Feeling really anxious/worried/panicky right now :/ Stuff has happened the last few days and I've realised just how much my family is so messed up, all cause of me :s-smilie:... we used to be all happy and got on with each other... then I just had to ruin it all didn't I? I've totally wrecked my family, and I don't know how to fix it all :cry2: Everything that's happened is my fault, and cause of me we argue and fight all about me... I've just broken my whole family and there is nothing I can do to fix it :cry2:

:hugs: It's not your fault. Plus they've done horrible and affected you too. A week on Monday I'm finished with exams so I'll PM you lots and lots to make up for lost time. :hugs: I wish I could fix everything for you (and for everyone else on the thread!). big hugs stay strong xoxox
Original post by -FireFlies-

im free all night on skype if you need me hun, even just to word vomit at me, or talk stuff through.
its not your fault, and your family hasnt fallen apart because of you i promise you! it will be ok :hugs:

Original post by ANONYM00SE
:hugs: It's not your fault. Plus they've done horrible and affected you too. A week on Monday I'm finished with exams so I'll PM you lots and lots to make up for lost time. :hugs: I wish I could fix everything for you (and for everyone else on the thread!). big hugs stay strong xoxox

good luck with your last exams! and have a celebratory chicken wont you :tongue:
hope your good :hugs:

good luck with your last exams! and have a celebratory chicken wont you :tongue:
hope your good :hugs:

Thank you! I'm having roast chicken tomorrow :tongue:
I'm not great at the moment :frown: but I'll speak to you in more detail when I've finished exams? :hugs: I hope you're doing ok :hugs:
Original post by ANONYM00SE
Thank you! I'm having roast chicken tomorrow :tongue:
I'm not great at the moment :frown: but I'll speak to you in more detail when I've finished exams? :hugs: I hope you're doing ok :hugs:

chicken solves all problems :yep: haha
ahh no :jumphug: i ahall be free for as much chat as you want! i hope things pick up a bit, even if its just for end of exams!
meh im doing pretty crap, massively triggered last night, with lots of very bad thoughts, but i got through it...
:hugs:
chicken solves all problems :yep: haha
ahh no :jumphug: i ahall be free for as much chat as you want! i hope things pick up a bit, even if its just for end of exams!
meh im doing pretty crap, massively triggered last night, with lots of very bad thoughts, but i got through it...
:hugs:

Sorry to hear that, that sucks :frown: but it's great you got through it :hugs: you're really strong for managing that :yep:
Panic attack again :frown:
Reply 2338
So today I have been to the gym and applied for a job, have two more to apply for after I've eaten. On the other hand a friend that I was really close to who knows I'm home from uni for a while but doesn't know exactly why contacted me today for the first time in months. Normally I message her and she replies a couple of days later so I was kind of surprised to hear from her.

She asked what I'm planning to do next year and when I said I was going back to uni in october 2014 she asked if I was going to continue to work where I currently do. I said I'm not sure and that I might get another job to get a bit more money. She replied that she can't see me working in a shop or as a waitress. That really annoyed me because we haven't really talked much recently and it just seemed really dismissive. Also, it sounds like she's just asking to find out for somebody else since, who's being nosy. I'm pretty sure I'm not over reacting but it's kind of hard to explain why it annoyed me so much.
Too busy feeling sorry for myself to do the last minute cramming I know I need to do. It's the only kind of revision that works for me but I can't stop crying.

Latest