The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jina
I'm not going to be in a relationship until I'm married... Hahahahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Parents doing the hard work for you, eh?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6521
Original post by UncreativeJ
Parents doing the hard work for you, eh?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not the parents! The "ruy-bar".... Haha idk if you know what that is. He carries a friggin file with him! Omg, you probs see him.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Not the parents! The "ruy-bar".... Haha idk if you know what that is. He carries a friggin file with him! Omg, you probs see him.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Kitha math-ruy? Aami zaani-na. (is the drug prescribed or not)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6523
Kitha math-ruy? Aami zaani-na. (is the drug prescribed or not)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Zene otha bethuyn the bia lagayn? Damandh, khonya re introduce khoroyn? Tharar nam ruy-bar! (Nop, the drug isn't... It's actually illegal. When will u revise for biology?)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Zene otha bethuyn the bia lagayn? Damandh, khonya re introduce khoroyn? Tharar nam ruy-bar! (Nop, the drug isn't... It's actually illegal. When will u revise for biology?)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh, buuchi, daynabaad. Nah, aami aana gu-maya astha right, biology kormu.

(Wow. That much? Everyday... You should stop, seriously.
And I'll do biology all night without sleeping)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6525
Ahh, buuchi, daynabaad. Nah, aami aana gu-maya astha right, biology kormu.

(Wow. That much? Everyday... You should stop, seriously.
And I'll do biology all night without sleeping)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahahaha you are bad. -_- maase boozbo amda kitha khoysee. Hello bad mas! (Biology is worth staying up for!! )

Haha that's been me for every single one of my exams! Guess what happened when i had 3 exams in a row? You guessed it. Lolol

You need tea and lots of it. And a furry blanket!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Jina
Hahahaha you are bad. -_- maase boozbo amda kitha khoysee. Hello bad mas! (Biology is worth staying up for!! )

Haha that's been me for every single one of my exams! Guess what happened when i had 3 exams in a row? You guessed it. Lolol

You need tea and lots of it. And a furry blanket!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aami bad? Thumi "granny G" nay-ni? "maase" kitha. Maanush confuse oibah haha!!
(I'll pray you stop taking those, but I can't for force you, dude. You're so confused, just try stopping it'll help)

Haha. Yeah, I'll try staying up. Never in my life have i drank those energy drink, but I don't mind risking my life for those now. It'll be worth the consequences, however fatal they may be.

I got my furry blanket. Just need my coffee now, thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Spec papers generally seem to be much harder than the actual papers. Don't get too scared :smile:
Sad thing is, since this is a new spec, we aren't given much information in terms of the structure of the question. For example, in physics, if a question about filling in tables regarding logic gates were to come up, will they ask us to make a whole table or will we be asked to solely fill boxes inside a table where some boxes are filled beforehand? The latter is easier, thus requires less revision, but the former requires you to try and understand logic gates a bit.

I'm so confused; hopefully someone may clarify this for me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Let's just pray for a 54 % grade boundary which I'm pretty sure will happen

Posted from TSR Mobile
So how late are you all staying up till ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6529
Aami bad? Thumi "granny G" nay-ni? "maase" kitha. Maanush confuse oibah haha!!
(I'll pray you stop taking those, but I can't for force you, dude. You're so confused, just try stopping it'll help)

Haha. Yeah, I'll try staying up. Never in my life have i drank those energy drink, but I don't mind risking my life for those now. It'll be worth the consequences, however fatal they may be.

I got my furry blanket. Just need my coffee now, thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha indeed i am granny G, but even i'm not that bad. Lolol hahaha maase is fish!!! And thanks! I'll re-think now...

Lololol i started drinking those this year... They don't do much! Coffee is the thing! Hahaa i was scared too before i started but yeah... Now its casj.

De nada (welcome)... Goodnight and goodluck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sarahiscool
Have you seen how disgusting the specimen paper is ?!?!?! I'm so scared :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Jina
Hahaahaha we did the first spec paper for physics (OCR 21st century science) in January. The paper was so hard, A* was 33/60.... I couldn't even get the A*... Lulz.

Posted from TSR Mobile

The specimen paper is almost always much harder than the actual exam.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Whenever I feel my work helping (and sometimes assassinating) the peoples of Skyrim is done :pierre:
Original post by Jina
Hahaha indeed i am granny G, but even i'm not that bad. Lolol hahaha maase is fish!!! And thanks! I'll re-think now...

Lololol i started drinking those this year... They don't do much! Coffee is the thing! Hahaa i was scared too before i started but yeah... Now its casj.

De nada (welcome)... Goodnight and goodluck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lool... Aar Aame buzbo aamra fagol!
What did I do that's so bad? Haha!
I have tasted them a bit, but I instantly threw it away. Its disgusting. Coffee is the thing for tonight!

Lolz see ya

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6533
Original post by MangoFreak
The specimen paper is almost always much harder than the actual exam.

The actual exam boundary was A* -33/60.... The specimen paper was much easier! Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Let's just pray for a 54 % grade boundary which I'm pretty sure will happen

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah. Or we could blackmail the exam board?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
The actual exam boundary was A* -33/60.... The specimen paper was much easier! Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Which exam are we talking about? What was the boundary for the specimen?
I have a history exam tomorrow which I haven't revised for :frown:
Hoping to get into school at like 8am and spend the hour before exam, revising like mad :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't think I'll sleep

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah. Or we could blackmail the exam board?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes ! OCR have a lot to pay for their mucked B1,2&3 a couple of weeks ago and the lack of time in the physics :frown: why did they have to change the spec, it was fine how it was

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Meliss
I have a history exam tomorrow which I haven't revised for :frown:
Hoping to get into school at like 8am and spend the hour before exam, revising like mad :laugh:

Same as well as ****ing biology , what topic in history and board ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest