Scroll to see replies

Original post by de_monies
Join the club. I get called "gay" by lots of Pakistanis

:redface: why?
Haaaaappy Monday everyone!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MedMed12
:redface: why?

I guess it's because my accent isn't what you normally get in my town, wear different style clothes, have different kinda friends, have a lot of white friends as well

I've had some trouble with people in my town but they tend to be chavvy I guess. I guess jealousy plays a part as well. Because I cba, and people calling me "gay" doesn't bother me much any more, here's my previous post on it:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2216680&page=477&p=41664375#post41664375

Original post by moonietoot
Haaaaappy Monday everyone!

Posted from TSR Mobile

So it is :smile:
Reply 3083
Don't be a gora,

Eat a pakora ...

Just thought I would share my desi ladoos of wisdom..
I guess it's because my accent isn't what you normally get in my town, wear different style clothes, have different kinda friends, have a lot of white friends as well

I've had some trouble with people in my town but they tend to be chavvy I guess. I guess jealousy plays a part as well. Because I cba, and people calling me "gay" doesn't bother me much any more, here's my previous post on it:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2216680&page=477&p=41664375#post41664375

So it is :smile:

awww! ignore it :smile: Honestly, for me the girls who hate me because I act 'too gori' are my motivators :P I heard one really screwed up a paper the other day, but still felt really sorry for her, even though if it was me, she'd be happy. When she heard about my offer, she wouldn't look at me for weeeks...
anyway the bit about 'drug dealing innit' made me laugh :tongue:
They are just jealous of you imo! :smile: its so bad,when some pakistanis come to this country and get involved in fraud, crime and live of benefits.... there are so many back in Pak who would love to be here.
Anyway, just ignore the hate! You're a lovely person! ( and v chatty too!)
No idea how you found that old post so quickly :tongue:
Original post by Lakesx
Don't be a gora,

Eat a pakora ...

Just thought I would share my desi ladoos of wisdom..

I want whatever you're on :tongue:

awww! ignore it :smile: Honestly, for me the girls who hate me because I act 'too gori' are my motivators :P I heard one really screwed up a paper the other day, but still felt really sorry for her, even though if it was me, she'd be happy. When she heard about my offer, she wouldn't look at me for weeeks...
They are just jealous of you imo! :smile: its so bad,when some pakistanis come to this country and get involved in fraud, crime and live of benefits.... there are so many back in Pak who would love to be here.

Thanks, but tbh I do - well I try to. Often they "bump" in to me. I mean Im seriously considering taking my car to the gym (which has CCTV outside) for my own safety....

Tbh, I'd agree and same. Thing is, I have some very Western views (on equality, democracy, freedom of speech etc... ), which tbh are also Pakistani views if you look in to history, and also Muslim views, but I guess people don't always like that and consider you not to be "one of them" or whatever :biggrin:

Wow. That girl sounds like a massive bitch. Tbf, with uni, I go with one guy who lives close to me, and we have *very* similar views, on well every thing :biggrin:

I guess, and likewise I guess as well :smile: Agreed, and agreed with you as well and thanks. Yeah I talk too much :tongue:

Lool I remember some key words, googled "de_monies Pakistani society gay TSR" and it comes up :biggrin:
That being said, interesting how it's only ever the (chavvy) guys that call me "gay" I guess maybe cos they literally don't know how to talk to *any* girl?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3086
Nothing wrong with being gay :lol:
I'm friends with some lovely people that are gay :h:
Original post by Revent

Well then?
You said there's nothing wrong with being gay, when are you gunna admit that you're gay revent? :cookie:
Original post by Revent

Well... Me and LegendX are still to get married :tongue:

Original post by LegendX
Well then?
You said there's nothing wrong with being gay, when are you gunna admit that you're gay revent? :cookie:

Quoted you in for the lulz (For the above comment)

Lol. Oh yeah, you go on way too many holidays, saw the above pictures. Great pictures

Are you tall?:smile: and do you have glasses? I'm curious as to how you look.
Reply 3091

Original post by LegendX
Well then?

I'm bi, not gay :lol:
Reply 3092
I want whatever you're on :tongue:

Thanks, but tbh I do - well I try to. Often they "bump" in to me. I mean Im seriously considering taking my car to the gym (which has CCTV outside) for my own safety....

Tbh, I'd agree and same. Thing is, I have some very Western views (on equality, democracy, freedom of speech etc... ), which tbh are also Pakistani views if you look in to history, and also Muslim views, but I guess people don't always like that and consider you not to be "one of them" or whatever :biggrin:

Wow. That girl sounds like a massive bitch. Tbf, with uni, I go with one guy who lives close to me, and we have *very* similar views, on well every thing :biggrin:

I guess, and likewise I guess as well :smile: Agreed, and agreed with you as well and thanks. Yeah I talk too much :tongue:

Lool I remember some key words, googled "de_monies Pakistani society gay TSR" and it comes up :biggrin:
That being said, interesting how it's only ever the (chavvy) guys that call me "gay" I guess maybe cos they literally don't know how to talk to *any* girl?

Just air, dear...

Haha I know whats wrong with me I have been indoors without my friends for 2 months(exam season) and I have to entertain myself now :frown: and also a mix of coffee, nail polish fumes- not purposely- and lack of sleep...
I think those 3, no 4 factor result in the perfect mix of craziness... good luck achieving it!
Original post by Revent
I'm bi, not gay :lol:

Mhmm, I think ur sexist too, I've never seen you get down with a man on this thread, just women.....not buying the bi story tbh.
Original post by LegendX
Lol. Oh yeah, you go on way too many holidays, saw the above pictures. Great pictures

Lool I hardly ever go abroad :biggrin: I do like going places though! :smile: Thanks. It's a pretty decent camera (for most of the pics) as well. A Panosonic DMC FS 11

And the irony ofc is that my ZTE Blade III (£70) took better pictures than my mum's iphone 4s :biggrin: (The two pictures with the little island were taken with my phone, cos my mum was operating the camera)

Original post by Lakesx
Just air, dear...

Haha I know whats wrong with me I have been indoors without my friends for 2 months(exam season) and I have to entertain myself now :frown: and also a mix of coffee, nail polish fumes- not purposely- and lack of sleep...
I think those 3, no 4 factor result in the perfect mix of craziness... good luck achieving it!

Ooh I already have that, but I think I have something stronger than nail polish fumes (I guess it could actually remove nail polish?)

It's 99% alcohol :biggrin:

Lack of sleep nah, don't have that. Craziness - yup :biggrin:

EDIT: "Air" is a euphemism for N0S right? (Nitrous oxide or laughing gas)
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3095
Original post by LegendX
Mhmm, I think ur sexist too, I've never seen you get down with a man on this thread, just women.....not buying the bi story tbh.

Definitely not sexist :tongue: Depends what you mean by gone down with a man :wink:
Reply 3096
Waaaaaaaaaaaa cant wait for october, come around already :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3097
Asalaamualaikum. I have to say this now or never. As an Indian Muslim, I feel a bit Pakistani deep inside. For example when I go on BBC News Urdu, it's all news about Pakistan, none about India, even though there are a lot more native Urdu speakers in India.

Posted from TSR Mobile
i think my life is ruined, got exam at 9 am
Original post by moonietoot
Okay come we go open a SOMOSA store in southall or wembley or green street or somewhere?!

We can call it HAPPY MOONIE SOMOSA! What do you think?

Dude I'll eat anything with chilli sauce.,, so if your somosas weren't tasty, which I'm sure they were because you seem like a lovely person who'd put love into their food, then I'd get some chili sauce and ABDUL is my uncle :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ROFL.... :gthumb: :biggrin:

Oh girl, you have stolen my inner desire and words... I was about to write opening a restaurant or we can say store either ...

And what a great name!! superb :wink: I just love dreaming :wink2: :colondollar:

oh you like Chilli sauce toooo!! Who doesn't BTW... in fact I eat chillies and get scolded too !! Green chillies not red ones ... :cool:

Latest