The Student Room Group

A2 ICT INFO3 AQA Prerelease Material June 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by workam
If you have the ZigZag education guide it has possible questions on there which could come up

But if we don't, lol
Reply 21
So does anyone know what topics I should be revising for this exam ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Original post by JOftw
So does anyone know what topics I should be revising for this exam ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

There's a list of possible case study topics earlier on this thread. That's not to say their the only ones you should revise, but their the ones which should could come up in the case study section of the exam
Reply 23
Original post by ed11e
There's a list of possible case study topics earlier on this thread. That's not to say their the only ones you should revise, but their the ones which should could come up in the case study section of the exam

Thank you, bro.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
GOD help me with this useless case study for INFO 3
Reply 25
Original post by brickz
GOD help me with this useless case study for INFO 3

>.<
Reply 26
These are some possible questions my teacher came up with:

1. Redfield is a commercial organisation. What are the characteristics of these organisations and other types?

2. Redfield has a heirarchical structure, in what other ways can organisations be structured?

3. What are the characteristics of a formal/informal ICT department?

4. The aims of an organisation defines an organisations strategy. What is an ICT strategy?

5. What internal and external factors can impact upon an ICT strategy? Give relevant examples.

6. How an e-commerce strategy can be used to help Redfield deliver their aims?

7. How does legislation impact on the development of an e-commerce strategy?

8. What is a corporate ICT strategy? - (procurement)

9. What factors have to be considered when discussing corporate ICT strategy?

10. What is future proofing?

11. How can Redfield further develop their CRMS?

12. Features of an MIS...

Hope this helps.... :smile:
Reply 27
thanks...your an angel:-)
"When installing a new information system in a large organisation a detailed installation plan is needed. Describe three of the factors that should be considered when devising an installation plan, justifying why each is important"

How would people go about answering this?
Does anyone have any notes written for the pre-release for info3? Also does anyone have possible questions?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
Do we need to know what EPOS does? Is it important because I don't fully understant that part?
Reply 31
Original post by FizzyChaudhary
Does anyone have any notes written for the pre-release for info3? Also does anyone have possible questions?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I posted some possible questions earlier on in the thread :smile:
Original post by Shaxx
Do we need to know what EPOS does? Is it important because I don't fully understant that part?

Electronic Point of Sale

Just think of a supermarket checkout with the barcode scanner and stuff like that =)
Reply 33
Original post by YouKnowMyName
Electronic Point of Sale

Just think of a supermarket checkout with the barcode scanner and stuff like that =)

Hmm okay thanks :smile:

Is everyone ready for the exam!?!? ><
Kinda glad this exam is tomorrow afternoon, I've had an exam this morning and I had two on Thursday, done 7/10 of my exams and don't feel ready for this at all! The extra morning time will hopefully boost my confidence about it before I go in!
Reply 35
Hi guys,

Ive spent time on line looking for useful recourses to revise from and found just the right thing. It basically sums up everything we need to know for tomorrows exam. Hope you find it helpful.
Reply 36
I just dont understand anything on this exam? Like I've gone through most of yhe material, but the questions dont relate directly to the material I've learnt. Dreading this exam tomorrow. Id be lucky to pass it :angry: dont help either when your teacher dictates the book to you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
omggg im so dreading this exam aswell tomorrow :/ so not ready and the pre release is just ridiculous! so wordy and so hard to pick out the questions! good luck everyone, sooo hope it goes okay!
how is everyone revising for this exam and what do you think is likely to come up in section B?
Reply 39
Original post by corinne_lav
omggg im so dreading this exam aswell tomorrow :/ so not ready and the pre release is just ridiculous! so wordy and so hard to pick out the questions! good luck everyone, sooo hope it goes okay!

Basically I'm just going over the material and reading it over. Ive not done much past paper practice for this exam either. I've got a chemistry exam the day after as well. The set out for this exam is so crap. How did u do in ur info 4 coursework. I got a D in that. :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending