The Student Room Group

**AQA BUSS 2 4th June Revision thread**

Scroll to see replies

Reply 420
Original post by Aamna01
hey dont stress out.. it was my third time doing this exam and i also have buss4 on the 20th prepared?

Good luck for your BUSS 4, I got all that to come next year... :redface:
Reply 421
Original post by LaughingGas
Good luck for your BUSS 4, I got all that to come next year... :redface:

thankyou :smile: good luck to u for next year
Reply 422
Original post by Aamna01
thankyou :smile: good luck to u for next year

As someone in Year 13 who got 100% in BUSS3 and was retaking this, I thought the paper was really tricky, debt factoring was a pain and the second case study didn't give too much away..
Original post by YoloPirate
As someone in Year 13 who got 100% in BUSS3 and was retaking this, I thought the paper was really tricky, debt factoring was a pain and the second case study didn't give too much away..

You cocky bastaard lmfao

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got a 'U' in BUSS3 :frown: haha
Reply 426
i was so glad i knew about debt factoring, many of my friends didnt know what it was and left it completely however you could have spoken about different ways of improving cashflow.. I got 80.6 A on th varience question and everyone was saying they got 150 or something which was so confusing, i even forgot to write the formula ahh and wrote 'A' not 'adverse' (stupidness) ! I answered all the questions but rushed the second from last one due to lack of time! The exam paper was pretty good in all fairness, i hope everyone did well and the grade boundaries are low! Cant wait to find out my grade!!
Reply 427
for the calculation question
minus - minus = +
giving it 150,000 something
Reply 428
Original post by imlolaa
i was so glad i knew about debt factoring, many of my friends didnt know what it was and left it completely however you could have spoken about different ways of improving cashflow.. I got 80.6 A on th varience question and everyone was saying they got 150 or something which was so confusing, i even forgot to write the formula ahh and wrote 'A' not 'adverse' (stupidness) ! I answered all the questions but rushed the second from last one due to lack of time! The exam paper was pretty good in all fairness, i hope everyone did well and the grade boundaries are low! Cant wait to find out my grade!!

Ohmigosh! I got the same and everyone said they got 150.... :/ so glad im not the only one!
Reply 429
Original post by elsagill
Ohmigosh! I got the same and everyone said they got 150.... :/ so glad im not the only one!

I know right, out of all the formulas we had to revise, they used the easiest one but in a hard context!

ahh well, we'll get some marks for the working out and for knowing its adverse :smile:
Reply 430
Original post by bullyy
i got 80.9 aswell and so did most of my college so its probably right

well actually, i go to a prestigious sixth form and almost all of my immediate colleagues achieved an answer around 150 adverse.... #awkward :smile:
Reply 431
Original post by Majeue
It was £154,400 adverse.
WHAT THE **** IS DEBT FACTORING? I ASKED MY TEACHER AFTER THE EXAM AND HE DIDNT EVEN KNOW? Does anyone know what it is? I wrote about the overdraft, is that right?

Debt factoring is actually quite a common source of short term finance, but i go to a prestigious sixth form so my teachers teach me the right stuff #winning
Reply 432
How is everyone feeling for tomorrow? :s-smilie:

The Grade Boundaries for BUSS2 are:

A - 55
B - 50
C - 45
D - 41
E - 37
How is everyone feeling for tomorrow? :s-smilie:

The Grade Boundaries for BUSS2 are:

A - 55
B - 50
C - 45
D - 41
E - 37

I need an A in this unit to get my university offer. To be honest I don't know what to expect.
Last time round I ended up with a C. Hopefully this time is an A.
Reply 434
Original post by dan94adibi
I need an A in this unit to get my university offer. To be honest I don't know what to expect.
Last time round I ended up with a C. Hopefully this time is an A.

Good luck tomorrow, I hope you get your A!

I also need an A, as that's what I got in my mocks and it's what I need/want.
Good luck tomorrow, I hope you get your A!

I also need an A, as that's what I got in my mocks and it's what I need/want.

Cheers, good luck to you too!
standard boundaries imo..buss2's a funny kinda exam, people get low grades then higher in buss3 :confused:
anyways, I got an A in this last june but resat to get higher ums, as i got a B in buss3 :frown: good luck everyone!
Reply 437
Good luck everyone! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
how did everyone do? 113/120 for me, improvement from 98/120 last june :smile:

hope everyone got what they wanted!
I GOT AN 'A' IN BUSS1 AND BUSS2!! WOOOOOHHHHHH

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending