The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

No your just a figment in my imagination.
^that is true, but you (with me in your imagination) is just a figment of my imagination :smug:
Incepmagination?
^you know it :yep: :yy:
have you guys watched inception?
^ :yep: it can be hard to follow (I didn't have a problem with that but it's what some people have said) but it is a great film :yes:
^ perhaps shares my sadness in not experiencing the mental assault that is inception...while watching inception in another person's dream in his own dream?

...i'd have preferred to have gotten confused...:emo:
^ Hey platy to the pus. :sexface:
Perry, perry the platypus!!!!!
^morning :h:
Tis I, your master. Can't be arsed to have the other account unbanned.... and I like this username :tongue:

Anywho, I will quote every one sometime soon, but How does the 13th of July sound to you all? It's a Saturday and shiz... I are out...
Original post by Nude Bike Ride
Tis I, your master. Can't be arsed to have the other account unbanned.... and I like this username :tongue:

Anywho, I will quote every one sometime soon, but How does the 13th of July sound to you all? It's a Saturday and shiz... I are out...

We're going for a nude bike ride at the meet? :teeth: :lol:

13th July is good for me but I need to know for sure ASAP so train tickets don't get too expensive...

How can we be certain this is you and not an oppurtunistic imposter. Get your main account unbanned permanently now.

Knew you couldn't resist coming back. :colone:

Original post by Stevo F
We're going for a nude bike ride at the meet? :teeth: :lol:

:rofl:
Original post by The Mad Dog
How can we be certain this is you and not an oppurtunistic imposter. Get your main account unbanned permanently now.

He text me saying that it was him. Issue resolved :pierre:
Original post by The Epicurean
He text me saying that it was him. Issue resolved :pierre:

How can I trust that you aren't lying to me, am I meant to take the word of a total stranger on this?
Original post by The Mad Dog
How can I trust that you aren't lying to me, am I meant to take the word of a total stranger on this?

ipoop is as much a complete stranger to you as Epi :mmm:
Original post by Stevo F
ipoop is as much a complete stranger to you as Epi :mmm:

I see what you did there :pierre:
I see what you did there :pierre:

good :pierre: :lol:
:redface:

Latest