The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mdma23
Thats what I got too!

Original post by Uk-Thomo
For E i got mu as +3 or -3 and can't remember the co-ordinates from that..

AHHH I've just realised this is correct, I rearranged it wrong :frown: :frown: Oh well that was 4 marks right? Hopefully I'll get 2/3 :smile:
Ooops sorry - my brain is seriously scrambled after this one.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1083
Original post by fizzbizz
AHHH I've just realised this is correct, I rearranged it wrong :frown: :frown: Oh well that was 4 marks right? Hopefully I'll get 2/3 :smile:

You'll probably get some sort of method marks there if you did enough to get an answer
Are we all aiming for A* here? I mean I pretty much have a grade A since I only needed 3 UMS in this exam to get an A overall :smile: It's the A* I need for my university offer!
Reply 1085
Are we all aiming for A* here? I mean I pretty much have a grade A since I only needed 3 UMS in this exam to get an A overall :smile: It's the A* I need for my university offer!

I needed 34% today for an overall A and 98% for an overall A*. Yea, im that guy.
Original post by A-New-Start
Ok everyone who is still bothered to be here, write down HONESTLY what you think you will get in raw marks. Just for time pass. :smile:

Reckon I'm sitting on about 65/75 if I'm lucky
Reply 1087

If you don't get an A* then im a penguin.
Reply 1088
Anyone have physics on Thursday?
i need 80 for an A* so i am sure i'm good,
I got 100 in C3 and easily got 65 if not higher on this,

Crappy application mods left now, D2 and M2.
Original post by Jamie T

If he isnt a penguin, im a lizard.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1091
Is there a copy of the paper out there somewhere?
Original post by Jamie T

Well I needed 83 UMS for an A* in this exam which I suppose is possible, but only time can tell!
Well seems like I'm the only one who's really ****ed here, needed 57 ums for a B overall think I got max. 39 on that paper, oh well there's always a gap year and re sits :smile:
I think I got about 68/75, assuming no stupid mistakes. I dropped 4 marks on the final vectors question, hopefully 68 is 100 UMS, I need 83 for A* though. So fingers crossed! This exam was probably the 3rd hardest ever. I struggled for time... :/ I'm thinking 56 for an A.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 1095
Original post by cobrien123
Well seems like I'm the only one who's really ****ed here, needed 57 ums for a B overall think I got max. 39 on that paper, oh well there's always a gap year and re sits :smile:

Im pretty much the same concerning the paper. Wont be getting more than 50%.
Reply 1096
Original post by Jamie T
I needed 34% today for an overall A and 98% for an overall A*. Yea, im that guy.

seriously? I need about 40% for an A and 100% for an A* :biggrin:
Reply 1097
Original post by Hart1995
If he isnt a penguin, im a lizard.

Posted from TSR Mobile

well that escalated quickly
I needed 100.2% for an A so I don't think that will be happening !
lol at all of YOU.... no one even seems to have done badly ( yet everyone agrees it was hard ) and so based on that grade boundaries are going to be high i guess 64 for an A* :/

Latest

Trending

Trending