The Student Room Group
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath

Bath Spa University Applicants 2013 Art & Design Sion Hill

Hey! I shall be starting the BA (Hons) in textiles/visual design this September (2013) at the Sion Hill Campus & was wondering if anyone on here will be starting the same/simular course? Be lovely to meet people before I start!

Dusty :-)
hiya, i'm hopefully going to be starting in september too doing textile design for fashion and interiors, is that the same as you? have you looked at accommodation?
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath
Reply 2
Hi, oh cool :smile: I'm gonna be doing mixed media textiles/visual design. I think it's part of the same course but I'm not sure! Yes I've looked at accommodation but I don't think I'm going to be going halls as I'll be moving up with my other half hopefully so we might private rent somewhere! I have looked at halls though and they all look pretty nice but Charlton Court has to be my favourite.

Where are you from?
Reply 3
Original post by AnnaElizabeth.
hiya, i'm hopefully going to be starting in september too doing textile design for fashion and interiors, is that the same as you? have you looked at accommodation?

I'm going to be doing textile design for fashion and interiors too. Have you chosen your accommodation?
Reply 4
Heyyy, I'm doing textiles for f & a too :smile: this is so exciting. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by tavialily
I'm going to be doing textile design for fashion and interiors too. Have you chosen your accommodation?

Yeah I've chosen my accommodation, I chose Charlton Court as my number 1. have you applied for accommodation yet?
Original post by emsmith
Heyyy, I'm doing textiles for f & a too :smile: this is so exciting. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
It is exciting! have you applied for accommodation yet?
Reply 7
I've put Charlton down as my first choice too!
Hiya, I'm doing textiles for fashion and interiors starting in september as well, and applied for charlton court :smile:
Reply 9
waterside court is my first choice :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by tavialily

I am too!! :smile: ive chosen bankside house as my first choice though, might be in the same studio class though! x
Reply 11
I'm doing fashion design, I'm going to attempt to minor in fashion textiles aswell... Hopefully :smile: and I've applied for bankside xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
hi! i'm doing creative arts (fine art and creative writing) and i'm in charlton court (but so jealous of anyone that got bankside house, not looking forward to trekking up the hill to campus)
Reply 13
Am I right that textiles/visual design is studied between Sion hill and Newton park? I really can't remember :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending