The Student Room Group

Step Up to Social Work 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Hi everyone - first post hope is ok - apparently if you have applied to a bigger local authority they are still shortlisting - I just called Penna as I was stressed I hadn't heard.
Reply 61
I applied to Manchester BTW. Neither my friend nor I have heard :frown:
Reply 62
Just had a phone all back from penna and apparently they found my application and it was unsuccessful :-( couldn't help but think really or did they just say that because they couldn't find it after all and couldn't be bothered with the hassle! Lol! Good luck to everyone else x x x
Reply 63
Sorry to hear that, with any luck there will be other opportunities.
:smile: Don't give up x
Reply 64
Original post by Winstonsone
I had my email on Thursday but I know someone else who applied to the learn together partnership still hadn't heard yesterday. The assessment days start on the 17th so there is still some time for them to be in touch, fingers crossed for you :smile:

Thank you :-) ill keep praying then ;-) hehe xxx
Reply 65
Has anyone applied to Westminster heard anything? Do you know what the assessment days are? Chewing my nails.......
Has anyone applied for the east midlands? I applied for Nottingham and I haven't heard anything yet. The first date is next Monday and the last date- 3rd July is when I'm on holiday so I'm hoping its not then!
Reply 67
Hello everyone. I have an interview at UCLH the pay 31000£ pa. I am an ENT Doctor from Spain. Is this a good salary? Is the UCLH a good hospital? Thanks
Reply 68
Original post by Sunshine_85
Has anyone applied for the east midlands? I applied for Nottingham and I haven't heard anything yet. The first date is next Monday and the last date- 3rd July is when I'm on holiday so I'm hoping its not then!

I've applied to Nottingham and haven't heard either.
Original post by Jazzybabe
Has anyone applied to Westminster heard anything? Do you know what the assessment days are? Chewing my nails.......

I have also applied to Westminster and haven't heard anything yet.. but as someone said I think they are taking longer to reply to the larger regions so London will probably be last?
Reply 70
It's driving me nuts. I'm checking emails five six times a day. So frustrating!
Reply 71
Original post by Jazzybabe

Got my offer in Februry for BA Architecture
Reply 72
I've heard from the West London Partnership, which I think Westminster is a part of. They are having an assessment day on June 27th but I don't know any more than that.
Reply 73
Aaaaaa still not heard and no one seems to have applied to Cheshire east!! I just want know!!!:confused:
Cheshire east is part of the learn together partnership which includes Cheshire west and chester, the Wirral, widnes, st helens and Warrington. I know a few people on the thread are still waiting for a response from them. I heard on Thursday last week so things are progressing in the learn together partnership. You should hear by Friday as assessments are starting monday 17th in Widnes.
Reply 75
Ok thank you for the information! I hope so I need to book the day off work! Well if I'm invited! I really hope so! Which LA did you apply to?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 76
Original post by corlan
I've heard from the West London Partnership, which I think Westminster is a part of. They are having an assessment day on June 27th but I don't know any more than that.

Oh well done, yes I think West London is a part of Westminster. At least you have heard something, that means that they have made the first selection.
I am still hoping :smile:

Good luck on your assessment day:smile:
Initially I applied to Cheshire west and chester. You can choose up to three areas in the partnership to apply to if you get through the first stage of the assessment though. If I get through on Monday I'll apply to Cheshire west , Cheshire east and the Wirral. I'd be more than happy with any of them...just want to get through the next stage at the moment, trying not to get my hopes up or look too far into the future, I'm sure the competition is going to be really stiff!
Reply 78
Original post by teacakelove
I have also applied to Westminster and haven't heard anything yet.. but as someone said I think they are taking longer to reply to the larger regions so London will probably be last?

Good luck with your application. We should all know one way or another by Friday 15th:redface:
Incidentally people have started to hear, so, fingers and toes crossed.
Reply 79
Hi.

i applied to southwark, but also said i would be happy in other boroughs, am still to hear anything other than an initial email to acknowldging my application. Anyone heard anything from southwark?

Ta.
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending