The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Olympiad
Guys you know my classics exam last Thursday - I think I forgot to write down the question number for the essay I did.
Will they give me a 0 for that then or will the actually read my essay and then they'll know which one I answered?

Posted from TSR Mobile

In History, you're given 6 questions, but can only answer 3. I didn't even state which questions I answered. And you think I'm worried? xD
Yeah that Bio exam was super easy :pierre: I spent maybe 2 hours revising :tongue:
Original post by MangoFreak
Yeah that Bio exam was super easy :pierre: I spent maybe 2 hours revising :tongue:

I couldn't do anything... After stats I didn't do anything
Reply 6623
Original post by Bude8
Chemistry, done.

IGCSE Edexcel? It was harder than I was expecting. I assume you're doing Biology on Thursday as well?
Yeah they were, the examiner better otherwise that's 30 marks I lost

Original post by Bude8
In History, you're given 6 questions, but can only answer 3. I didn't even state which questions I answered. And you think I'm worried? xD

I feel better now :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bodgy
IGCSE Edexcel? It was harder than I was expecting. I assume you're doing Biology on Thursday as well?

Yeah he was discussing edexcel (sorry Bude for answering on your behalf)
- you aren't allowed to discuss the exam yet not even "it was hard" or "I hated the last question"

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah he was discussing edexcel (sorry Bude for answering on your behalf)
- you aren't allowed to discuss the exam yet not even "it was hard" or "I hated the last question"

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's fine. You can answer any question on my behalf :smile:

Original post by Bodgy

We'll discuss it tomorrow if you want :tongue:

They sent me an email today on where we go for the first day thing :redface:
Reply 6628
You aren't allowed to discuss the exam yet not even "it was hard" or "I hated the last question"

Oops, sorry! :s-smilie: I can wait.

Original post by Bude8

Sure!
Original post by Elm Tree
They sent me an email today on where we go for the first day thing :redface:

Where you going? Or if you don't want to post it here inbox?

Original post by Bude8
It's fine. You can answer any question on my behalf :smile:

loooool. I feel guilty now, I only said it because I had to include the "you can't discuss it yet..." bit :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6630
Wooh! My sisters gone abroad for the week so i packed my bags and left home.... My annoying nephews and nieces were doing my head in. Hope my sister doesn't mind. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Wooh! My sisters gone abroad for the week so i packed my bags and left home.... My annoying nephews and nieces were doing my head in. Hope my sister doesn't mind. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Left home to go where lool?

I don't know why but I literally laughed at the question

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6633

Ahahahaah to my sisters house perhaps?! Hahahahaha where else? Hmm... Thinking if i should stay the night. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Ahahahaah to my sisters house perhaps?! Hahahahaha where else? Hmm... Thinking if i should stay the night. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh lol, sounded like you were running away...
Reply 6635
Oh lol, sounded like you were running away...

Hahahah i wish. Maybe after exams. This house is so quiet and relaxing... Damn it having internet connection and sockets though. -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile
Someone stop me
Reply 6637
Someone stop me

From?

Posted from TSR Mobile

getting too farmed
Man, I'd forgotten this (also I'm saying "man,..." a lot):

I didn't have a calculator for the Bio exam (forgot one was required) so I spent ten minutes doing 2 1 mark questions for percentages :mmm:

Latest