Original post by student992
i thought 3.15 something??

Think I got 3. Something too
Reply 221
Original post by olakase
Think I got 3. Something too

so did i 3.05 because u take the 2 times u have away from eachother
Reply 222
This paper was hell. That's my medical school place down the drain :frown: Because of that paper I won't get all A's at AS level *cries*
Reply 223
Original post by Agl
This paper was hell. That's my medical school place down the drain :frown: Because of that paper I won't get all A's at AS level *cries*

Me neither, and I think I failed this exam. I'm going to apply after my A2s so if your plans backfire you can always do the same :smile:
Reply 224
Original post by Agl

You do realize on Uni applications they allow you lenience for resits...
Reply 225
I made quite a silly mistake on the velocity question at bearing 045, i gave two answers, one for bearing 045 (correctly) and then one for 225! Hopefully I'll lose only one or two for putting in the extra solution....
Guys in the question about triangle of forces would it be okay if I found F and Theta using vectors rather than the triangle of forces? I still drew it in part a) but i was finding it impossible to work out f and theta using the triangle but i used vectors and managed to find the right answers. would i still get the marks?
Reply 227
Original post by Chrisgame
You do realize on Uni applications they allow you lenience for resits...

Oh yeah I know, but they usually prefer people with all A's at AS level, something that I won't get :/ So yeah I could resit M1 next year, but I have to apply for offers with the results I get in August :s-smilie:
Has anyone got the paper?
Reply 229
Original post by profit_master3
Has anyone got the paper?

It got posted on page 9.
section a was good but b was terrible
Original post by Chrisgame
I made quite a silly mistake on the velocity question at bearing 045, i gave two answers, one for bearing 045 (correctly) and then one for 225! Hopefully I'll lose only one or two for putting in the extra solution....

That's what I did, I got like -9i-9j and 7i+7j or something, and then just found the solutions for both. Hopefully they will just ignore the other solution and give full marks.
Guys in the question about triangle of forces would it be okay if I found F and Theta using vectors rather than the triangle of forces? I still drew it in part a) but i was finding it impossible to work out f and theta using the triangle but i used vectors and managed to find the right answers. would i still get the marks?
Did anyone get something like 5 degrees for theta in that question and 241....N something for F in the triangle of forces question?
Reply 234
Thought it was horrific, came out of it ready to sob but this has made me feel a bit more positive, may still get my A, fingers crossed! Good luck to everyone x
Reply 235
can some1 please make a rough markscheme jus like the answer to each question please
Original post by rohan11
can some1 please make a rough markscheme jus like the answer to each question please

Already been done :smile:

Original post by jelmes96
Well, here it is guys...

http://db.tt/STbgP2wY

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 237
Original post by stefanocattaneo
Already been done :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

thanks thought it was some virus but its the marks scheme lool
Overall the exam went well, wanted around 90UMS and this exam was harder than alot of the mocks, i hope they may drop these grade boundaries - didn't get s or T but did some rearranging hopefully didn't drop more than 7
shut up .
Original post by stefanocattaneo
judging by the general reaction to the paper, i reckon somewhere along the lines of june 2006:

A - 55
b - 47
c - 40

posted from tsr mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending