The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

You went on the INTERNET expecting PRAISE?
I got 14cm as the height of the ride after 45 seconds.
Which I knew wasn't right but I had no time to look through my workings and find the mistake.
Damn
Original post by smallfish008
I've got 365 centimetres.
I think i got 4.25 at some point, but then I realised my calculator is in degree.

THATS WHY I GOT IT WRONG!!!! Finally, know the reason why I didnt get the answer despite everything is correct -.-
Reply 1203
Original post by OmegaKaos
Well i found C4 easy, instead of all the hatred,

the word you guys are looking for is CONGRATULATIONS

Reply 1204
I finally noticed where I've gone wrong for the last question.

Integrated x and it gave me 2/3 x^3/2 for some reason... Omfg im retarded, messed up the whole question, 6 marks down the drain

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1205
Original post by OmegaKaos
Well i found C4 easy, instead of all the hatred,

the word you guys are looking for is CONGRATULATIONS

There's nothing wrong about you finding it easy, in fact, that's a good thing.

It's this arrogant attitude you have which is just annoying.
Reply 1206
Right Guys;
Lets get real for a minute -
Predicted grades for C4 and C3 please- Not what we hope but what we actually think PLEASE

For what its worth I thought C4 today was TERRIBLE but I see most seem to be getting many correct answers - hence its better for me to realistic about what I will get - I reckon I have 40 RAW MARKS
Please could I have some replies - Tks a mill:confused:
Reply 1207
Original post by joe900
Right Guys;
Predicted grades for C4 and C3 please- Not what we hope but what we actually think PLEASE

For what its worth I thought C4 today was TERRIBLE but I see most seem to be getting many correct answers - hence its better for me to realistic about what I will get - I reckon I have 40 RAW MARKS

Erm..

Well jan 13, 53 was an A, 48 was a B, 43 was a C 38 D.. I personally dont think this paper was as hard as jan 13 so I reckon 40 is a borderline D.
Original post by joe900
Right Guys;

I agree! Everyone seems to have a lot of correct answers on here yet a lot of people are saying it was a hard paper! I reckon I managed to get 68/75 in this paper!
Good luck!
Reply 1209
Original post by MSI_10

this
Reply 1210
I have done MFP3 and MPC4 exam today,after I finished the FP3 exam I found that C4 paper is easy.Having said that,I am not sure how to do the last part of the vector question,I wrote something in there and hopfully I can get some marks out of that four markers.
This paper was daylighht rape..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1212
Original post by Allzo
aaah i need 92 for an a* too. for the last one i was in the wrong mode!:frown:(
and couldn't do the last part of the vectors question or the last part of the binomial expansion worth 2 marks. i can feel this a* slipping away :frown:

I hear you buddy I'm in exactly the same position, best of luck to you!
Reply 1213
Original post by TauMuon
If anyone can get the paper up I'll pay them £7.00

Don't know how you're planning to pay, but I'll chip in the same as well by post if necessary.
(edited 10 years ago)
Guys, on the last question I ran out of time so only wrote down x^2 = ____ (whatever it was)
Do you think I'll lose one or two marks?
Reply 1215
lol screwed this paper up so bad. wanted the A* needed around 88% for it i think. did C3 again, purely so i could have a chance at getting an A*. Oh well, it'll definitely help me get an A cause i think i got around 50-60% in this exam. idk if i can even make an A. M1 I think i'll get around 75-80 UMS (Screwed that up too). C3 I think i'll get 92 UMS. But just hoping for super low grade boundaries, tbh i found this exam harder than Jan 13 and jun 12 put together :frown:. Just hoping my UMS add up enough to even scrape an A and i'll be happy. dropped minimum of 20 marks :frown:
Original post by MSI_10

Couldn't have said that better myself I'm so sick of that guy trying to make people feel less confident about themselves just because he claims to be a genius
Original post by joe900
Right Guys;

Why are you bothered about what other people get so much?? It isn't going to help you in anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1218
No Need for that comment - Just want people's views on predicted grades? What do you think it will be?
Reply 1219
62raw for 90ums?

Latest

Trending

Trending