OCR Gateway Chemistry C4C5C6 - 13/06/13

Scroll to see replies

I'm up for testing c4
Reply 121
Alright so around 9.30 ..or 10 ???
i think there are a few of us :biggrin:
ryan
Reply 122
Need to learn these equations asap... My teacher gave me a list of all the equations we need to know for C5, do you want me to post it?
Is there a specific description for giant ionic lattice structures? The definition in the book is quite vague...
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 124
Original post by dazzer19
Need to learn these equations asap... My teacher gave me a list of all the equations we need to know for C5, do you want me to post it?

Yes please
Original post by andersson
What is the graphics exam even like?

It is very hard and vague, chief examiner is a ****.
Reply 126
Original post by Stoicism
Is there a specific description for giant ionic lattice structures? The definition in the book is quite vague...

At GCSE level, everything is vague. :P
Reply 127
Yes please

Enjoy learning these bad boys :wink:

image.jpg
Reply 128
Sorry about the orientation :/ you might just wanna copy them out to have them the right way up :smile:
Reply 129
Sorry about the orientation :/ you might just wanna copy them out to have them the right way up :smile:

Thanks! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 130

this better ?
Reply 131
Original post by ryanb97
this better ?

Well, you see, I actually have you sheet lol, so hopefully your version will be better for the other guys on here :biggrin:

hope it helps :biggrin:

(I can't remember why I scribbled out the electric charge question, I just remember my teacher telling us to)
Reply 132
Does any one have the mark scheme for the specimen paper

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 133
How is everyone feeling about thursdays exam? What do you think will come up for the 6 marks?
Original post by RaeRach
How is everyone feeling about thursdays exam? What do you think will come up for the 6 marks?

feeeling okayISH :s-smilie: C4 - pretty much nailed, C-5 needs a bit of work, C-6 is really hard so not as confident with it :s-smilie: how about you?

6 markers...I predict
C4 - purification of water or something about a type of bonding or reactivity of a group.
C5 - titration or equilibrium
C6 - Hardness of water...ozone!?

guessing really :P
Reply 135
What grades are you guys aiming for? :smile:

I think we should start a question/answer practice thing.

How do cfc's affect the ozone layer

Posted from TSR Mobile
There's an equilibrium in like every paper -.- that's maybe likely and also maybe finding the concentration/ mols (the one that requires 3/4 steps)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 137
Original post by AR-13
Does any one have the mark scheme for the specimen paper

Posted from TSR Mobile

its at the bottom of the PDF file
Do you guys know if we get a page of formulas in this exam? Like about the molar mass and concentration and all that stuff? :smile:
Reply 139
Original post by violetheart
Do you guys know if we get a page of formulas in this exam? Like about the molar mass and concentration and all that stuff? :smile:

we will ...look at the Spec paper...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending