The Student Room Group

NHS Bursary

I have been told I am a dependent student by the NHS bursary application form so need to enter my parents income as it will be assessed by their income. Do I put in their details instead of mine on the estimated income for the forthcoming year?
Thank you for your help
Reply 1
Original post by MelissaCharlotte
I have been told I am a dependent student by the NHS bursary application form so need to enter my parents income as it will be assessed by their income. Do I put in their details instead of mine on the estimated income for the forthcoming year?
Thank you for your help

Yes you would put your parents income on this section. The bursary application should say income for parents/partner/spouse etc.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 2
I am also on this section - it does not state anything about it being our parents income & actually says 'student income & expenses' as shown in the screen shot below. But I do not get any of that income?
HELP please?!
Untitled.jpg
I struggled through this part but have now completed and sent my application (thank goodness!) It asks later for your parents income so you need to put your income in this section
Hope this helps :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by MelissaCharlotte
I struggled through this part but have now completed and sent my application (thank goodness!) It asks later for your parents income so you need to put your income in this section
Hope this helps :smile:

Thank you so much!:biggrin:
Does anyone know when the deadline for the NHS Bursary is?
Reply 6
Original post by sophiealyssa
Does anyone know when the deadline for the NHS Bursary is?

23rd August if you are starting in Autumn 2013 - applications can be made late but payments will also be late
Reply 7
Sorry for the one million questions - I am back on the form & still on that section. One question is outgoing on rent - do I put my halls expenses in here?

& what are 'maintenence payments?'
(edited 10 years ago)
I put rent as halls payment and I can't remember what I put as maintenance payments. I think I put 0.00
Reply 9
Original post by ToriK

& what are 'maintenence payments?'

Child maintenance / support

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending