The Student Room Group

OCR A2 LAW G153 Criminal Law 1 - June 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1260
It was hard essay probably regret it in hindsight but hindsight is a wonderful thing so can't dwell on it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1261
Original post by aaf
It was hard essay probably regret it in hindsight but hindsight is a wonderful thing so can't dwell on it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You wrote loads of cases which is a good sign

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1262
So tough as was combined with necessity! Ah well what's done is done! What grade do you need?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1263
Original post by aaf
So tough as was combined with necessity! Ah well what's done is done! What grade do you need?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I need B in law 60 ums

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone have any tips for G154? My teacher said Quick and Burgess are likely for Q1 and overlap and medical not legal definition for Q2
Original post by Pink lemonade123
Did anyone do the voluntary manslaughter scenario? Not many people seem to have done it.

Our teacher missed that topic out but a lad did voluntary manslaughter thinking it was murder :s-smilie: nightmare!!
Reply 1266
Original post by cfhurley
Does anyone have any tips for G154? My teacher said Quick and Burgess are likely for Q1 and overlap and medical not legal definition for Q2

Wat came up in Jan? I reckon R v T Myt cme up as Q1
Original post by zain59
Wat came up in Jan? I reckon R v T Myt cme up as Q1

Bratty came up in jan. and reform for Q2. It was the perfect exam for me haha I'd only learned Bratty and half of burgess! Very very lucky

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1268
Original post by cfhurley
Our teacher missed that topic out but a lad did voluntary manslaughter thinking it was murder :s-smilie: nightmare!!

Was that the second question in section B?? I only scanned it quickly and thought it was a murder question - and the girl next to me did it and told me it was a murder question - Woops! I hope she realised. Luckily as soon as I spotted the theft question I decided that was what I was going to do.
Reply 1269
Original post by curtisblackham
Bratty came up in jan. and reform for Q2. It was the perfect exam for me haha I'd only learned Bratty and half of burgess! Very very lucky

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dts quite lucky.... R u resitting unit 3? Burgess or R V T is my bet for Q1
Reply 1270
Original post by Fward
Was that the second question in section B?? I only scanned it quickly and thought it was a murder question - and the girl next to me did it and told me it was a murder question - Woops! I hope she realised. Luckily as soon as I spotted the theft question I decided that was what I was going to do.

I dnt think it was murder.... It was voluntary manslaughter n der was also involuntary manslaughter...... I did theft anyway haha
Reply 1271
Original post by zain59
I dnt think it was murder.... It was voluntary manslaughter n der was also involuntary manslaughter...... I did theft anyway haha

You maybe right then - I didn't really look at the question in detail once I had spotted the theft question.
Reply 1272
Voluntary was the last question on section B didn't answer but read it and it was about things said and done

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1273
hi guys, is there any thread for the special study paper? ive been searching but there doesnt seem to be any! :frown:
Original post by hoping
hi guys, is there any thread for the special study paper? ive been searching but there doesnt seem to be any! :frown:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2137820
Reply 1276
Original post by aaf
Voluntary was the last question on section B didn't answer but read it and it was about things said and done

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh was Theft the 2nd question then? To be honest I can't remember
Reply 1277
Original post by Fward
Oh was Theft the 2nd question then? To be honest I can't remember

Yh it was theft

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by zain59
Dts quite lucky.... R u resitting unit 3? Burgess or R V T is my bet for Q1

hi does anyone have a essay plan for internal and external distinctions for special study?
Reply 1279
This is still my favourite thread on tsr

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending