The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3120
Y Y'all still neg repping me fo'?
Foreal doe.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by study beats
i think my life is ruined, got exam at 9 am

Was it the c4 exam that happened to anally penetrate me?
Original post by Numan786

LOL guys...keep it halal!!!

which board as my C4 Maths is next week..?
Original post by MedMed12
LOL guys...keep it halal!!!

which board as my C4 Maths is next week..?

My board was aqa and lol SOS lots of new people on here got chem tommorow though
My board was aqa and lol SOS lots of new people on here got chem tommorow though

I'm not new... :frown:
same OCR Chem A
good luck!
Original post by ZazDogg
Asalaamualaikum. I have to say this now or never. As an Indian Muslim, I feel a bit Pakistani deep inside. For example when I go on BBC News Urdu, it's all news about Pakistan, none about India, even though there are a lot more native Urdu speakers in India.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cool story bro.

Salaam Bhai, am I new?
I'm not new... :frown:
same OCR Chem A
good luck!

Lol I know ur not new and thanks mine is OCR b and good luck to you too
:smile:
Original post by LegendX
Salaam Bhai, am I new?

Salaam I don't think so lol :tongue: and I don't understand the language sorry I've been meaning to learn it though haha
Reply 3129

pahahahahahahahahahahahahah man I just spat out my drink reading that LOL...mate, you will have done fine, I've got mine next week :/ resitting core 3 on thursday coz that was the ****test january exam, ****ing ocr, dw, want everyone to do well waaaaaaaa
Original post by Zeegie
pahahahahahahahahahahahahah man I just spat out my drink reading that LOL...mate, you will have done fine, I've got mine next week :/ resitting core 3 on thursday coz that was the ****test january exam, ****ing ocr, dw, want everyone to do well waaaaaaaa

is it just me or is c3 so much more boring and harder than c4? how was bio if you did it today?
Reply 3131
is it just me or is c3 so much more boring and harder than c4? how was bio if you did it today?

well when we were learning core 3, I found it quite hard, now it seems really easy. And core 4 I quite like too, I think it is just because core 4 is building on core 3 whereas there was quite a jump from core 2 to core 3 imo...I didn't do biol4 today, did it in Jan, scraped an A LOL but I need to get a mid-ish A in biol5 to make sure I get an A overall, bio is so stupid seriously, so much stuff but we can learn that, it is the stupid essay and idiotic mark schemes that just ruin everything....how are ur exams going?
Original post by Fabz_x
Y Y'all still neg repping me fo'?
Foreal doe.

Because you negged me here:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2277526&page=156&p=43064511#post43064511

For getting the popcorn out :biggrin:
Original post by Zeegie
well when we were learning core 3, I found it quite hard, now it seems really easy. And core 4 I quite like too, I think it is just because core 4 is building on core 3 whereas there was quite a jump from core 2 to core 3 imo...I didn't do biol4 today, did it in Jan, scraped an A LOL but I need to get a mid-ish A in biol5 to make sure I get an A overall, bio is so stupid seriously, so much stuff but we can learn that, it is the stupid essay and idiotic mark schemes that just ruin everything....how are ur exams going?

ohh I had unit 5 bio today, it was fine ish :smile:
I dont like trig in c3 and dont find it really easy :/
C4 is fun for me as its mostly integration
bio feels likes its just tonnes of memorising, I agree with you!
How many left for you?
how about chem?
If maths goes well iA I'll be fine

hows everything with you? iA this summer we'll be celebrating! woo! and uni is sept :biggrin: fun times :biggrin: xxxx
Reply 3134
Original post by de_monies

Real mature bruh, but I guess that's fair 8-)

(btw how would i find out who's negging me?)
Original post by de_monies
Uni :biggrin: but yup taken online exams. Internally and externally

Actually we did take some exams online at college as well

But I guess youre referring to college as uni in this sense :biggrin:

I kinda like online exams because you're given the results there and then

Another thing that links us all! Besides what do you guys mean by "patootie"

Moonietoot says its just a cute word :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha.. yeah indeed, its a cute word but in actual it means attractive woman and yeah in U.S.A boys call their girlfriends Patootie and they mean sweetheart !!

Cutie Patootie :tongue:
Original post by Fabz_x
Real mature bruh, but I guess that's fair 8-)

(btw how would i find out who's negging me?)

Negging someone for taking out some popcorn, man that's what they call a b......tch. No lie.
Reply 3137
Original post by LegendX
Negging someone for taking out some popcorn, man that's what they call a b......tch. No lie.

please lie.
Original post by Fabz_x
please lie.

......Now you're encouraging us to lie? I think that deserves some negative rep missy.
Reply 3139
ohh I had unit 5 bio today, it was fine ish :smile:
I dont like trig in c3 and dont find it really easy :/
C4 is fun for me as its mostly integration
bio feels likes its just tonnes of memorising, I agree with you!
How many left for you?
how about chem?
If maths goes well iA I'll be fine

hows everything with you? iA this summer we'll be celebrating! woo! and uni is sept :biggrin: fun times :biggrin: xxxx

unit 5 is proper beast!
pahaha fun fun fun lol, i like implicit equations a lot :smile:
i have 6 left, had one already, mechanix :/ went better than expected, would be happy with a B or even a C LOL seeing as it is physics stuff which I never understand anyway and I wanted to put more effort into my core modules because they mean more to me lol, I'm aiming for 90ish in them this time. chem :smile: I love chem :smile: things are stressful, meh, not really bothered, just want my grades and uni :smile: looking forward to it a lot :smile: xxxx

Latest

Trending

Trending