The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Princepieman
Darn, I missed out on this glorious discussion. I love Lacrosse, it's literally the thing I LONG for. (that was pretty terrible, sorry :redface:)

I'm so sick right now, I haven't been able to sleep properly - my body just decides to release coughing fits at the worst of times.On top of this, I have another 3 weeks of school left. Why cruel world, why?.

It's preparing you for IB '^'
Reply 6902
Original post by MattFletcher
3 to go :smile: how many more do you have?

same as you :woo: but its so far away cause they don't start till next week, and the week just drags on, i just want to get it over and done with :s-smilie:
when/what is your last exam?
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Bude8
It's preparing you for IB '^'

Oh god, I don't even want to think about it, it's too daunting. I haven't been able to gety any fundraising done all week because of this cold *cough* disease.

It is an amazing sport - you just have to guard your ball as the girls can be quite feisty :sexface: :lol: .

You don't realize how much I envy you right now. I would kill to be able to leave early, the Scottish education system can be oh so very cruel sometimes.:frown:
Final exam tomorrow. Awww yis :colone:
So um yeah I should probably start geography revision now yep yep
Reply 6906
Original post by Bude8
Ace Attorney is amazing :<

I have one tomorrow, the day after, and the day after as well. My final one is on the 19th.

well good luck with them all, at least you'll be done by next week :biggrin:

Ace attorney...i've yet to check that out..
Reply 6907
geography exam tomorrow yayayayayayyayayayayyayayayayayayayayaya:biggrin:
Why all this love for Lax? It's not that different in terms of positions to football, only somewhat more manly.
I've played both and tbh, american football is a lot more aggressive on all fronts than Lax. People always complain about the use of pads when in actuality, there are no other sports around where the protection is also the weapon. /end tangent

Yeah, it is fun to smash people with the sticks but you would have to consider the amount of shock to the helmet it causes; "seeing stars" as some put it. It's all fine and dandy to you get concussion and stay in the hospital for a good few days:biggrin:, that was just my experience, I'm not trying to put you off.
(edited 10 years ago)
Going to sleep now, night y'all!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I want a dog. :frown:
Original post by Meliss
I want a dog. :frown:

You know what I want?

A PHOTOGRAPHIC MEMORY,
plz. Thank you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Olympiad
You know what I want?

A PHOTOGRAPHIC MEMORY,
plz. Thank you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sure if you're a good girl this year Santa will give it to you :h:
Original post by Meliss
I'm sure if you're a good girl this year Santa will give it to you :h:

I don't think Santa likes kids who do no work at all for their GCSE's and constantly procrastinate :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
So tired, morning exams:frown:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
So tired, morning exams:frown:

Are the worst :frown: I have Geography at 9...

THEN I'M FREE :party2:
Original post by Elm Tree
Are the worst :frown: I have Geography at 9...

I have Geography at 8:30 :colonhash:

Then 4 exams after :emo:
I'm learning my case studies outside the exam hall... :s-smilie: short term memory ftw
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I'm learning my case studies outside the exam hall... :s-smilie: short term memory ftw

Photographic memory ftw :smug:

Latest