The Student Room Group

Girls name 5 things you look for in a guy.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 420
Original post by hollieeilloh
Yeah thanks for the advice Ace, I bet that will do the trick :wink:

Cheeky bitch!

Here's me offering my cute wee advice, and you're pissing on it - I thought you were a top lad as well
Original post by I am Ace
Cheeky bitch!

Here's me offering my cute wee advice, and you're pissing on it - I thought you were a top lad as well

What can I say? :rolleyes: it's the inelegance I tell you :teehee:
Reply 422
Original post by shakerist
This, guys go to the gym I do not know quite understand the logic to why they dont train legs or when they do they dont train right (Ass to grass squats are the only way, do not give me that half rep is better for your back bs), it drives me nuts wtf is the point of having an amazing upper body being held up by chicken legs :confused:

I'm intrigued as to what your legs look like, to be completely honest. In regards to the gym talk - I'm so glad to have somebody agree with me on this. There's way too many guys with amazing torsos, held up by a pair of chicken legs. Sad really.
Original post by Anonymous
1) Someone who can make me laugh and I can be silly with
2) I hate guys that have no motivation or sense of direction in life. I like ambition and intelligence.
3) Taller than me, preferably at least 6ft (only so I can wear heels around them hahaha)
4) Have to be able to have a proper conversation with them, recalling favourite memories, those deep kind of chats you have with people you really connect with. None of that boring gossipy conversation, not 24/7 at least.
5) Respect towards girls. You can use the word **** or talk about how hard you'd bang, say Mila Kunis, to your mates. Not to me. Puts me right off!

You realise only around 20-35% of the british public males are that height? Can you just not wear normal shoes?
Seriously, height is even more important than personality for a lot of these women lol. We'd all better start judging females on such ludicrously hard to change if at all criteria.

I am 5"11 by the way. But i still think it's pathetic.
Original post by Teofilo
So I need to be taller, more intelligent, funnier, more ambitious, more attentive, more kind hearted, more considerate, and be (subjectively) better looking with better eyes.

I reckon it's doable.

Hopefully then I'll be doable.

By my life or death, if i can join you in this renaissance i will.
im a girl and i look for

big dick
thick wallet
muscular
handsome
submissive
Original post by scapepower
You realise only around 20-35% of the british public males are that height? Can you just not wear normal shoes?

They did say they're naturally tall. It makes sense practically to want someone a similar height.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 428
Good sense of humour
Can be serious at times (Cause I'm never serious so good to have someone keep me in check)
Same intellectual level as me
Trusting
Doesn't lie/make false promises
Reply 429
They never want a beard :frown:
Original post by Rarrgh
They never want a beard :frown:

Apparently a lot of girls like stubble though? Which is good, cos I always have a bit of stubble :tongue:
Reply 431
Original post by de_monies
Apparently a lot of girls like stubble though? Which is good, cos I always have a bit of stubble :tongue:

Haha yeah, but I like my bushy beard :3
Reply 432
What can I say? :rolleyes: it's the inelegance I tell you :teehee:

Do you stand up when you pee?
Do you stand up when you pee?

:laugh: check your visitor messages.
Reply 434
:laugh: check your visitor messages.

Jees Hollie, if you wanted to chat me up in private, why not just say?

Are you shy :colondollar:
Jees Hollie, if you wanted to chat me up in private, why not just say?

Are you shy :colondollar:

:wink: damn, that obvious?

Only someone as great as you could see through it, :emo: < me really
Reply 436
:wink: damn, that obvious?

Only someone as great as you could see through it, :emo: < me really

You're so obvious, you'd be a terrible ninja - unlike me obviously

Sext me ASAP,

limited offer only, offer ends soon (Glasgow's a spontaneous place, never know what could happen)
You're so obvious, you'd be a terrible ninja - unlike me obviously

Sext me ASAP,

limited offer only, offer ends soon (Glasgow's a spontaneous place, never know what could happen)

If I was really that bothered, it would have been a private message :sexface:

Pity I'm still in Fife :tongue: although I was in Coatbridge (I think?) last week.. missed my opportunity it seems
Reply 438
If I was really that bothered, it would have been a private message :sexface:

Pity I'm still in Fife :tongue: although I was in Coatbridge (I think?) last week.. missed my opportunity it seems

You literally just posted an emoticon called, "sex face" :laugh:

Opportunity for what?
You literally just posted an emoticon called, "sex face" :laugh:

Opportunity for what?

It's one of my favourites, anybody that could make that actual face look sexy would become my best friend instantly. :colone:

To ..explore Glasgow before moving. :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending