The Student Room Group

AQA A2 BUSS3, 13 June 2013

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CharlieTT
Ansoff's Matrix is used when a Firm's objective is Growth. So if the case business' objective is growth then go right ahead.

Good Luck Everyone!
How long should we spend on each question guys?
Reply 303
Original post by coolgirl1999

A minute per mark will leave you with 45 minutes to plan and answer the final question and reading time according to Tutor2u
Reply 304
Original post by coolgirl1999

1 mark on every question, in my opinion it's very difficult to spend 18 minutes only on 18 markers though -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 305
Anyway good luck everyone, hope I don't bag an E again :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 306
I spend 20 mins reading through, and answering question 1, the 20 mins on each of the 18markers, and leave 45 mins for the end one. :smile:
Reply 307
Last question guys, what do the dividend yield actually show ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nasheboy

Posted from TSR Mobile

Return on investment relative to the market price of the share. Good for comparisons with other investments as it gives it in percentage terms :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nasheboy

Posted from TSR Mobile

The percentage of their share price they are recieving as dividends.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 310
Original post by alem
That's a bit weird considering I have seen so many papers marked 58 and over. Not only that but a few people in my class got A's, they never even attempt to answer any questions in class and if they do, they give vague answers! Yet, they end up with A's in exams. :confused:

I guess you got some good teachers because mine are clueless
How did everyone find it then? I found it relatively easy :biggrin: Answered all questions relatively confident, just worried about the fact that I wrote far too much against the proposal in the last questions :s-smilie:
Reply 312
Original post by arnoob
How did everyone find it then? I found it relatively easy :biggrin: Answered all questions relatively confident, just worried about the fact that I wrote far too much against the proposal in the last questions :s-smilie:

Did you get 3 years and 1.2 months for question one and ARR of 13%?
Also, I ran out of time so could only write two points in favour and one against for the last question :/
Good paper though
Reply 313
Pay back i rounded up to 3 years and 1-1/4 months.
ARR = 13 %
Reply 314
Original post by nadster
Did you get 3 years and 1.2 months for question one and ARR of 13%?
Also, I ran out of time so could only write two points in favour and one against for the last question :/
Good paper though

i got 3.12 and arr of 13% :smile: did you just put that or what did you write about it ?
Reply 315
Original post by dmerry
i got 3.12 and arr of 13% :smile: did you just put that or what did you write about it ?

That's all I put...did it ask us to do more than just calculate it?
Reply 316
was such a ****ty paper! didnt use any ratios or anything i paniced so much and i swear they dont give us enough time for this paper! i didnt even finish properly theres too much information. now i cant go to ****ing uni cause of this paper!!! im so effin pissed!
Reply 317
Original post by nadster
That's all I put...did it ask us to do more than just calculate it?

not specifically was just wondering if we were ment to and whether anyone did lol
**** my calculator was on a strange mode and give me 1.3 for the ARR instead of 13 % !! i hope they dont see the point then
Reply 319
Original post by Ashbery94
was such a ****ty paper! didnt use any ratios or anything i paniced so much and i swear they dont give us enough time for this paper! i didnt even finish properly theres too much information. now i cant go to ****ing uni cause of this paper!!! im so effin pissed!

Hey... Calm down. Most people are pushed for time for this paper. I had to rush the final two questions and didn't write half as much as I wanted to. I also didn't use any ratios but as long as you utilised some of the other data that was given, I'm sure you've done fine. Just calm down, get this one out of your head and focus on BUSS4 and your other remaining exams x

Quick Reply