The Student Room Group

Edexcel: 11th and 14th June 2013 (Linear) 1MA0/1H + 2H (Official Thread)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 420
Original post by Captain Anonymous
Reckon grade boundaries are going to be low, like they were for June 2012 ...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did that June 2012 paper as a mock and I got 1 off an A. 128 for an A in June is not low, 120 for an A in November was low, I reckon it will be similar to November. I think that paper was way too easy for its grade boundaries in June, it was definitely easier than March 2013 but March had higher boundaries, the highest I have seen.

Posted from TSR Mobile
If grade boundaries are around 155-160 I can probably get in my A*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 422
Original post by cmorga1
I didnt cancel any further than 63 over 360, will I lose any marks/how many?

Anyone?
Reply 423
Original post by cmorga1
Anyone?

pretty sure you would get full marks for the question according to mark schemes for past papers with similar questions
Reply 424
Original post by methius1
pretty sure you would get full marks for the question according to mark schemes for past papers with similar questions

Thats a relief :smile: thanks!
Original post by cmorga1
Thats a relief :smile: thanks!

Heyyy you defo wouldnt lose any marks because if probability you dont need to cancel. But what I dont understand is they didnt say he didnt put it back so i therefore assumed that it was over 10 for every stage and i got 200 and something over a 1000
Reply 426
Original post by mandy123mandy123
Heyyy you defo wouldnt lose any marks because if probability you dont need to cancel. But what I dont understand is they didnt say he didnt put it back so i therefore assumed that it was over 10 for every stage and i got 200 and something over a 1000

Ahh yeah easy mistake, I guess I just assumed he kept them each time. Unlucky
Reply 427
Anybody made questions to practice for next exam?
Looking back at Tuesday's paper I reckon I got roughly 45-50 marks. What would I roughly need on Friday's paper to get either a C or B overall?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 429
Oh yeah. I think I got all the answers right! Hopefully working won't let me down.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 430
Original post by CREIS
and also for the stem and leaf diagram for the key i didnt write KG does that matter??

anyone???:smile:
Reply 431
Original post by CREIS
how many marks was q13??anyone??

HUH??:colondollar:
Original post by CREIS
anyone???:smile:
I dont think so but then again it depends on the mark scheme the max you will lose is 1 mark:smile:
heyyy guys what do you think the grade boundaries will be ??? im predicted an A* in maths and i need to get it. and according to the mark scheme i roughly got around 75 marks or more do you think i can still get an A* after the next paper ??? and what mark would i need to get to be secure ??? thankss
Original post by omarzizo
Yeh Same! I'm eager to get an A* so I can do ADD Maths next year. (I'm currently in YR10)

I'm in year 10 too, but I messed up a lot in the non-calc so I'm probably getting an A :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 435
Original post by mandy123mandy123
heyyy guys what do you think the grade boundaries will be ??? im predicted an A* in maths and i need to get it. and according to the mark scheme i roughly got around 75 marks or more do you think i can still get an A* after the next paper ??? and what mark would i need to get to be secure ??? thankss

Not normally much more than 160/200 so 85 on calc defo a A* i think!
Reply 436
thnx mandy!
Original post by Whooh1
Not normally much more than 160/200 so 85 on calc defo a A* i think!

thanks alottt !!! I really hope i get it :smile:
Reply 438
What do ou usually find harder? I got around 90 on this but the calc is normally harder for me
if i give my self the lowest which is 78 what do i need for an A* in the calculator paper

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending