The Student Room Group

ocr a f325 revision thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PythianLegume
Yes. I didn't do this, and feel stupid now because I got the harder questions fine. :s-smilie:

was the rate of reaction for the order thing, 0.02 something along those lines?
Reply 3881
Original post by Nuna
Am I the only one who didn't even get time to do the last 7 mark question.....OCR what do you gain from being so evil to us:frown:

i got like 5 mins but i couldn't figure it out even though I've done such question in my revision. so i lost the 7 marks too.
Original post by Kat12395
I definitely got a number in the 2000's for delta G, and +218 for glucose?:/

yes that sounds familiar, got that too
Original post by otrivine

I made a tangent at 40 sec and worked out the gradient, couldn't remember what i got theough
Reply 3884
Original post by emah123
was is just me or was that the HARDEST PAPER EVER. good bye to medical school :frown::frown:

IKR! It's so annoying, I'm going to email OCR complaining to them, who's with me?

I got 0.045 by drawing a tangent and finding the gradient.
Reply 3886
Original post by om-nom ._.
no don't worry, me too! i also ran out of time! i found it a reaalllly rushed paper :frown:

yep...that's 7 marks automatically gone..God knows how many other marks I lost here and there..
Reply 3887
NiSO4.7H2O, anyone (please)?

My working found that it had 7H2O and obviously Ni, and I had the molar mass of the salt. So I found the molar mass of 2- ion in the salt and guessed it as sulphate. The molar mass of sulphate was actually 0.1 off of what I wanted it to be but I guess I made a rounding error somehwhere...
Original post by Kat12395
I definitely got a number in the 2000's for delta G, and +218 for glucose?:/

I got 218 and I cant remember delta G so hopeing someone got the same so I can re-jog the memory
Original post by Nuna
Am I the only one who didn't even get time to do the last 7 mark question.....OCR what do you gain from being so evil to us:frown:

OMG I did exactly this! Thank god it wasn't just me!:L
What did people get for the photosynthesis one??? I can remember mine started with an 8 and was a massive number
Original post by PythianLegume
I got 0.045 by drawing a tangent and finding the gradient.

will people get different answer for this? cause I remember in the June 2011 they accepted a range of answers/
Original post by sugar23
IKR! It's so annoying, I'm going to email OCR complaining to them, who's with me?

You can't complain because you found the paper hard. All the papers have become harder of late, and boundaries are adjusted anyway.
Original post by keepontrying
I got 218 and I cant remember delta G so hopeing someone got the same so I can re-jog the memory

2214? Something around there?:/
Original post by DudeBoy
I made a tangent at 40 sec and worked out the gradient, couldn't remember what i got theough

for the question on the standard electrode, the oxidisng agent was IO3- right?

for the explain difference between aqueous acid and aqueous base , did u use equations as well
Reply 3895
Original post by s.shahid
i got like 5 mins but i couldn't figure it out even though I've done such question in my revision. so i lost the 7 marks too.

we can only pray that F324 is better...:frown:

and revise of course :colondollar:
will people get different answer for this? cause I remember in the June 2011 they accepted a range of answers/

There will be a range of answers, probably between 0.4 and 0.5 or something.

Because they said after 40s, maybe not:/ And I got something like that, but then divided it by time to get rate? (Is that right???) :/
Original post by Nuna
yep...that's 7 marks automatically gone..God knows how many other marks I lost here and there..

i know i'm soo worried, i really wanted a B in chemistry don't know if i can still get that, there was so many questions i was unsure on :frown:
te optical isomer for question 5, was it Fe in the middle with the C2O4 2- and H2O ? and had a +1 charge?/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending