The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Not to me and I'm a white guy. :smile:
Original post by Chocolate Mousse
I'm of Indian origin, though born and brought up in the UK. I've got 'caramel' coloured skin - would this make me less attractive to a white guy?

yes id date you - assuming i liked you that is, but your skin colour and ethnicity wouldnt bother me
Reply 3
i love your name 'Chocolate Mousse'!
No.

Edit: I should point out i'm saying no to it wouldn't make you less attractive...
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 5
Met some pretty attractive Indian girls in the past so I don't see why not.
Brown girls would you date an asian guy like me.... no of course not, gonna be an arranged marriage for us :colondollar:
But at least we wont end up on Jeremy Kyle show :tongue:

On a serious note, OP people don't just go out with people based on skin, they have to like you first :gah:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7
Of course not, unless you're a total ho bag of a human being who is a complete bitch.
Original post by jamboogy
Of course not, unless you're a total ho bag of a human being who is a complete bitch.

are you answering the question in the OP or the completely opposite question in the thread title? :smile:
Reply 9
I like caramel, but prefer haribo tangfastics.
If I was attracted to her then sure, why the hell not?
Reply 11
Original post by JaLeRo
I like caramel, but prefer haribo tangfastics.

Ethnicity wouldn't be an issue. Skin colour is probably the last factor i'd take into account...
Reply 12
On a serous note

I've never dated an Indian, but I've eaten a few.
Maybe if you tasted like caramel too :tongue:
I'm of Indian origin, though born and brought up in the UK. I've got 'caramel' coloured skin - would this make me less attractive to a white guy?

i'd ravish u like chocolate mousse :sexface:
Reply 15

I actually really like that skin tone, I'd love to go out with an indian girl.
Original post by hasan4life
i'd ravish u like chocolate mousse :sexface:

Oh lord :tongue:
Original post by Dr Pesto
I actually really like that skin tone, I'd love to go out with an indian girl.

Aww :smile:
Reply 18
Not only would I consider it, I am actually most attracted to Indian women. Something so exotic and sexy about them...
Reply 19
Not a problem at all.

Latest

Trending

Trending