The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by usycool1
Indeed! :sadnod:

In Riyadh :yep: As an expat, currently working there (he's a doctor). :smile:

Wow! :smile: My dad worked in Al Khobar - specifically Dhahran and he was an engineer. Very fond memories of road trips down to Riyadh with my friends and family. :rolleyes:

How's he liking Saudi? Surely, he's taken advantage of the close proximity to Dubai and east Asia. :smile:
Bude suggested it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7142
I went to bed after my first post haha - well to introduce myself. 16 and doing GCSEs (quite obvious) and I want to be a surgeon (although I may not physically be able to - had a spinal fusion with rods and screws for scoliosis and there's no one who's had it much longer than 10-odd years, so not sure what I will be like in 30/40) eventually, but if I can't physically make it then I'd like to be a doctor. Erm I'm a rather boring person I suppose....

I'm probably taking part in NCS this year though in summer (so long as they have a set of dates I can do). Is anyone else?
I still want to exhaust my list of cities to live in so my stay in Hong King will undeniably be temporary.
Original post by curved
I went to bed after my first post haha - well to introduce myself. 16 and doing GCSEs (quite obvious) and I want to be a surgeon (although I may not physically be able to - had a spinal fusion with rods and screws for scoliosis and there's no one who's had it much longer than 10-odd years, so not sure what I will be like in 30/40) eventually, but if I can't physically make it then I'd like to be a doctor. Erm I'm a rather boring person I suppose....

I'm probably taking part in NCS this year though in summer (so long as they have a set of dates I can do). Is anyone else?

I'm doing!
Basically, I'm like the coolest person here.
During August, we are doing votes you should vote me for "Best queen" #justsaying
You won't regret it, honestly.
I'm such a nice person, people always inbox me for a chat :smile:
I even have stalkers here *ahem* not going to mention any names...
But yeah, I'm just so amazing!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by curved

Surgery will probably be done by machines when we're older - us humans are too wobbly.

He who has a phallus the size of a Tic-Tac wins the award :colonhash:

Original post by Olympiad
I'm doing!
During August, we are doing votes you should vote me for "Best queen" #justsaying

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your lack of modesty makes me sad :<
I'm doing!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Stalkers? Reminds me of Bude :wink: /.\

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bude8
Surgery will probably be done by machines when we're older - us humans are too wobbly.

He who has a phallus the size of a Tic-Tac wins the award :colonhash:

Your lack of modesty makes me sad :<

The fact you think I'm being serious makes me laugh,
I'm pretty modest trust me - people just don't understand my sarcasm here :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by UncreativeJ

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah! And Aurororooorooae

Posted from TSR Mobile
The fact you think I'm being serious makes me laugh,
I'm pretty modest trust me - people just don't understand my sarcasm here :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It sounds like your head over heels for yourself...
Modesty and humbleness are the most attractive characteristics imo...

Posted from TSR Mobile

wtf i don't stalk
Original post by Little Tail Chaser

Sure, I'll let you know when they're done :colone:

Yeah, I'm genuinely interested :smile: I'm not sure how helpful I can actually be, being a year below you and all, but I was being honest :smile:

Great :colone: I'd suggest not adding too many more. :nah:

That's great! Nah, it shouldn't matter that you're younger, just read it for "fun" and tell me what you think. :tongue: It probably won't be done for another 2-3 months btw. :tongue:

Original post by Princepieman
Wow! :smile: My dad worked in Al Khobar - specifically Dhahran and he was an engineer. Very fond memories of road trips down to Riyadh with my friends and family. :rolleyes:

How's he liking Saudi? Surely, he's taken advantage of the close proximity to Dubai and east Asia. :smile:

Ah, that's great! :awesome: All road trips are memorable tbh :teehee:

He's quite enjoying it there! I love it when we go, I have loads of family there so it's nice seeing them. And the driving's always erm...fun :lol:
Original post by Bude8
It sounds like your head over heels for yourself...
Modesty and humbleness are the most attractive characteristics imo...

wtf i don't stalk

I don't love myself,
Actually there's many stuff about myself which I dislike - but it's not like I'll achieve anything by constantly bringing them up just so people tell me "no your pretty" even if I'm not; like how girls do on Facebook

Posted from TSR Mobile
Agreed, as much as I respect everybody for who they are,

I find it much easier to hang out with somebody who is a little confident about myself than constantly talks about their weaknesses,
Everybody has their strengths too so focus on them rather than your flaws

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7153
Is this a dating site? Long walks on the beach...
(edited 10 years ago)
Aurororooorooae edited his posted, hence why my post talks about confidence but his doesn't

Posted from TSR Mobile
Asians can't handle feisty.
Original post by Bodgy
Is this a dating site?

Considering I've had about 5/6 people this week asking for my name or Facebook I think it is

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bodgy
Is this a dating site? Long walks on the beach...

Haha, Omg

Olympiad and Bude <3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha, Omg

Olympiad and Bude <3

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think Aurorrororoe made up "Olympude"

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think Aurorrororoe made up "Olympude"

Posted from TSR Mobile